X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaCube

You got room for one more?

Sure we can do a 6 man room, but I quess that should be the limit, and I'm not fully sure about you Teaslurper since you are inactive and will be for while it seems. Axton can join cause he will be the newest soldier to become active, you should ask Odd or Grelite if you are already allowed to walk around the base and stuff, just to make sure :D

Teaslurper

Sure we can do a 6 man room, but I quess that should be the limit, and I'm not fully sure about you Teaslurper since you are inactive and will be for while it seems. Axton can join cause he will be the newest soldier to become active, you should ask Odd or Grelite if you are already allowed to walk around the base and stuff, just to make sure :D

I should be able to walk around base as a trainee since the video came out with grelite approving the next batch of rookies

PrismaCube

So here are the roomates now

PrismaCube (Colin Weger)
Dahlexpert (Axton Van Dam)
Cheesypower (Big Farmer)
Jhon Markith (Stevie Steve)
AaronBryant (Aron Bryant)
Teaslurper (John Cooper)

I would apprecite it if everbody is alright with this so there wont be any confusion.

Teaslurper

PrismaCube (Colin Weger)
Cheesypower (Big Farmer)
Teaslurper (John Cooper)

I would apprecite it if everbody is alright with this so there wont be any confusion.

sounds good to me

Jhon Markith

sure thing.
BTW with paint ball there should be rules, here are a few,
1. No Head Shots
2. When you are shot, you are out till next round

Give the rules your stamp od approval

AaronBryant

alright 6 man room thats 3 bunk beds im down for this so im gunna write a journal that im moving bunks to be around more people :) see u all there

AaronBryant

sure thing.
BTW with paint ball there should be rules, here are a few,
1. No Head Shots
2. When you are shot, you are out till next round

Give the rules your stamp od approval
those are pretty good rules however the head shot thing happens all the time in real paint ball hence why people always wear masks

AaronBryant

Im down for that moving in right now

Cheesypower

PrismaCube (Colin Weger)
Cheesypower (Big Farmer)
Teaslurper (John Cooper)

Sounds good to me. Sorry about the delay in responding. I usually don't get online until the evening.

And about the paintball thing, I like the idea of paintball as an official training method. Might I suggest that the squads are randomized each time, like a rotating roster or something?

PrismaCube

Sounds good to me. Sorry about the delay in responding. I usually don't get online until the evening.

And about the paintball thing, I like the idea of paintball as an official training method. Might I suggest that the squads are randomized each time, like a rotating roster or something?

No problem, just glad we are all happy with the outcome, I have edited my Journal and named you all as my roomates, hope that is ok, even Axton Van Dam, even though he hasnt confirmed yet, but I'm sure he will since he was looking for a roomate.

Jhon Markith

Commander odd, this is a great subject to join in on, paint ball training
I don't have every thing worked out and I think there should be 2 possibilities
1. Randomized Squads
2. A Squad to which you stick with for a season at a time, so like a tourny (tournament) and it is the same group until the next tournament

Dahlexpert

even Axton Van Dam, even though he hasnt confirmed yet, but I'm sure he will since he was looking for a roomate

Yea i'm good with it

Status
Not open for further replies.