X-COM Season 2 - Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jesse Cooper
Date: March 16th, 2015
Time: ~1900 hours

Base is quieter than usual. First casualty can do that, I guess. Up till now, it used to be that the guys would go out, shoot a few aliens and come back with only a couple scrapes or so. Judging from the footage, the aliens really brought their A game to this one. They outnumbered our guys by three to one and even busted out some new types of baddies: there were these guys who looked like humans, and even this crazy spider thing! Real mean lookin'. Finally took out one of our guys.

I never knew Kruthas, the guy that died, but the Commander opened up the bar so we can mourn. That's why I'm sitting there right now, getting piss-drunk in "memory" of him, I guess. Here's to you, Huey! Thanks for the whisky (mixed with a bit of applejack). Cheers.

To be honest, getting schwacked by an alien kinda sounds cool. Better than growing old and shit; send me out with a bang. Nobody lives forever, right?

***RECORDING ENDS***

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
ZombieSlayer85, How would Joseph react to hearing Ayame's secret? Also, I was hoping to have a dialog between them that gets a bit raunchy. Is that okay, and if so, is there anything Joseph would or wouldn't do or say?

ZombieSlayer85

ZombieSlayer85, How would Joseph react to hearing Ayame's secret? Also, I was hoping to have a dialog between them that gets a bit raunchy. Is that okay, and if so, is there anything Joseph would or wouldn't do or say?

He'd be very open to the idea, as he's always been fascinated with the supernatural, and will think its cool. He will, however, be skeptical, and depending on the situation, might think Ayame is either pulling his leg. And a little raunchiness is fine, just don't have Joseph do anything perverted. He has a high respect for women, and would never do anything unbecoming, at least not without being pushed. Otherwise, I trust you're judgement, and I'll let you know if something doesn't fit.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Video Log from the Computer of [Ayame Kasagi]
March 16, 2015, 11:15 p.m.

[Picture suddenly comes on, showing Joseph Andrews fiddling with the recorder]

Joseph Andrews: Damn, how do you work this? Is it even on?

[Ayame walks in from showers, wearing only a towel. Joseph looks when he hears her, then immediately looks away, covering his eyes]

JA: Oh God, I'm so sorry, I-I'll leave!
Ayame Kasagi: No, I'm sorry, I forgot you were here, just, just s-stay here, I'll be right back.

[Ayame takes cloths from bag on bed and quickly walks back to showers. She returns two minutes later wearing short-shorts and a loose tank top. Joseph looks away again]

AK: I'm sorry, this is what I normally wear to bed. Is it too revealing.
JA: No, you're fine, I'm just being immature.
AK: Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you'd be in the mess hall with the boys? I heard everyone was getting together to take advantage of Commander Odd's lift of the no-alcohol policy when mourning a fallen comrade.
JA: Yeah, well, I don't think that would be wise, considering what happened last time I drank. I usually make a fool of myself enough as I am, I don't need alcohol helping with that.
AK: You're way too hard on yourself. Besides, I'm not too good at holding my liquor, either. But...
JA: Hm?

[Ayame reaches under her bed, pulls out a white bottle and two small cups]

JA: What's that?
AK: Sake. I was saving it for a special occasion, but I think we'll need it.
JA: W-what? Why?

[Ayame sits on bed, pours sake into both cups, and motions for Joseph to sit next to her]

AK: I have something to tell you.

[Joseph sits next to her and takes one of the cups]

AK: Its something I should have told you a while ago, and if we're going to share a room, I can't put it off any more.

[Ayame tells her story to Joseph while he sits quietly, listening intently. Both take occasional drinks. Ayame's speech rapidly starts to slur]

JA: Wow.
AK: I-I know. I-I-Ima FREAK!
JA: What? No, not at all. I think its cool...if, uh, if its true.
AK: Whats ya m-mean (hick)...YOU CALLEN ME A (hick) a liar?
JA: Of course not! Its just, you've had a lot...well, actually not a lot. Damn, I've never seen someone get so drunk so fast.
AK: (Giggle) Hee-hee, Ima rilly cheap date, ain't I?
JA: Are you sure it isn't the sake talking?
AK: D-do you wants me to proooove it?
JA: How? The only way I can think of is if you...
AK: Hee-hee.

[Ayame pushes Joseph onto the bed and sits on top of him. She places her hands on his head, and puts her face up to his]

AK: You ready?
JA: (Nervous chuckle) Uh...I, uh, (gulp) I don't want to take advantage of you.
AK: (Snickers) You're so cute when you're (hick) shy.

[Ayame presses her lips against Joseph's for a few moments, moaning softly. When she pulls away, she stares into Joseph's eyes intently]

JA: Wow, you weren't kidding. I'm not as winded as I thought I'd be, though. I guess you didn't need....

[Ayame kisses Joseph again, this time holding for several seconds, moaning slightly loader then before]

JA: I, uh (nervous laugh), I didn't feel you take energy that time.
AK: That's b-because I din't take anys.

[Ayame bends down to kiss Joseph again, but he holds her back]

JA: What are you doing?
AK: What dos you think, sssstupid.
JA: But I thought you were gay!!
AK: I'm bi, b-baka. I only tolds you I only liked womens so youds leave me lone.

[Ayame starts kissing him again, much more passionately. She grasps one of his hands and places it on her back. Ayame pulls off her shirt. Joseph starts rubbing her back, then starts moving his hand towards her bottom before suddenly pushing her off of him on leaping off the bed]

JA: I-I can't do this, its wrong.

[Joseph rapidly forces Ayame's shirt back on her. Ayame looks confused, then incredibly angry.]

AK: Whatz wrong?! Is it cause you think Ima freak after all!
JA: No, its...
AK: ITZ CAUSE I'M SO SMALL, RIGHT?! I'M NOT SOMES STUPID, BIG TITTED BIMBO, IZ THAT (ulp) IT?!
JA: No! Its because you're drunk, and you told me how you get when you take someone's essence!
AK: LIAR! [Throws sake bottle at Joseph, misses him and shatters against wall] YOU THINK MY BODYS UGLY, YOU CANTZ STAND IT. TYPICAL PIG!
JA: NO! You're beautiful, and in any, ANY other situation.....but I can't do this if you're drunk!
AK: You fffffucking asshole. You'll never get a-a-a-a chance likes this againz.
JA: I.....I realize that.....and that's fine. I'd rather you hate me for the rest of my life...and you're existence, rather then take advantage of you. I.....I'm sorry.
AK: Get out. I don't w-w-want to see your stupid ffface.
JA: Okay, if that'll calm you down. I'll ask Anna to check...
AK: GET OUT! [Throws sake cups, barely misses Joseph]

[Joseph leaves, and Ayame lays on the bed, sobbing loudly, occasionally saying no one loves her, and she is all alone]

*Sixty Minute Auto-Shutdown*

Dahlexpert

Name Alex Shock rem
Side mission report

Well shit that special assignment did not go as planed it started out as a guard mission protecting scientist and ended with a hole in my gut. this is what happened we went to a alien ship that the team cleared out a few days ago the scientist wanted to scan the ship for any weaknesses. they figured out the ship was mad out of some weird iron not to heave because if it was they wouldn't be hear its relay light put heavy enough to take some light damage so the scientist keep scanning and i had this felling we were being watch so I turned around and to see this weird thing moving in the shadows at first I ignored because I thought it was a rabbit or a fox the next thing I know i have a hole in my gut .i managed to shoot the thing and then for a sec I saw it looked like a flying torso but I passed out so it got away. the next thing i know i'm back at X-COM every one is asleep at this point I hope this can be a quick fix. GOD DAMN IT

Base journal 4
Name William Aronus Davin

[Video feed: William is leaned forward in his desk chair, rubbing his temples as he rests his head on his hands]

*groan* Oh man. I'm tired as hell. Little lightheaded, but that just comes with the cleaning chemicals. At least the room is spotless. Still haven't heard anything about my new roommate. Maybe I'll see if Nukey or Thomas have a roommate yet. [William shrugs] The base still has the somber about it but it's not as bad as it first was. You can tell people are still hit hard by it but i think the initial shock has worn off for most. Still.....

[William stops speaking for a few minutes and silence is the only thing that can be heard]

Commander still hasn't reinstated the alcohol ban yet, but it's only a matter of time. Nukey's hanging in there. Saw Cooper raising a glass to Huey. I almost joined him. Rest in peace Huey..... I better get some sleep before next mission. Commander might need me this time around.

[William turns the rolling deskchair around and makes a move to rise when faint shouting can be heard and something shattering]

What the hell was that!?!?

[William wrenches open the door and bolts down the corridor]

[Video recording automatic shutdown activated]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some time later......
*Audio Log start up process initiated*
Saw Joseph in the corridor heading away from where I think the commotion was. I stopped him and asked what happened after I noticed the blood on his cheek. He didn't seem to want to say but I continued to question him. He gave in and said something about Ayame and him drinking together in their room and she screamed and threw a bottle at him in a drunken rage. I told him to just calm down and I'll go see what was wrong. Nobody answered when I knocked and I discovered the door was locked after I tried the knob. I doubt Joseph did anything to her, but like with all things, there's two sides to the story. I offered him the empty bed for tonight because it looked like he was locked out but he declined. We parted ways on somewhat awkward terms. I'll have to talk to Ayame and find out if she's alright. I'll keep an eye on Joseph though. He seems like a nice guy, but you never now. Seems like everyone else is asleep. I think I'm gonna go to the hangar and stare at the stars for a while....

*Audio log recording finished. Deactivating now*

ZombieSlayer85

Name: Joseph Andrews

Excerpt from Personal Journal

To use an old cliché, there comes a point in every man's life when he must look back at the decisions he has made, and ask himself, "did I make the right choices?"

I sit here now in my old room, thanking the powers that be that my bed is still here (even if it is just the mattress). I'll at least have somewhere to sleep at night. One of the front liners (Davin I think, I know his first name was Will or Bill) offered to let me stay in his room, but I declined. I told him I needed to be alone, which is true, but he was also asking questions, and I didn't want to slip up and say anything that might embarrass Ayame. Luckily, he was understanding, and he loaned me one of his blankets. I asked Anna to check in on Ayame. Needless to say, I didn't tell her everything either, only that Ayame had too much to drink and I felt Anna would be better fit to help Ayame if she needed it, since they're both girls. Anna's expression told me she might be familiar with what happens when Ayame drinks, and she said she'd keep an eye on her.

I just think Crap, I just realized I was trying to do a video log before Ayame came in, I hope Anna doesn't I don't think I even got it to turn on, so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Its amazing that learning my friend is a 500 year old zombie-vampire is not that strangest thing to happen to me. I admit that I have some regrets about how things turned out, and that makes me feel so guilty I want to throw up. Considering how unpopular I was in school while I was young throughout my entire life, I've retained the one thing all "men" aspire to get rid of. Again, its a bit cliché, but I really don't want to die a twenty-three year old virgin, and considering I'm participating in a war, especially one with aliens, my chance of survival is pretty low.

And Ayame is soooooo attractive. I know she has hangups about here physique, but I've always been attracted to petite women, even if it isn't what most guys like and they usually make fun of me for it. So when you have one such woman sitting on you're lap, kissing you and pressing her bare chest against you, you tend to lose you're inhibitions, no matter how wrong it is.

But as I slowly moved my hands down her back, ready to slip off the rest of her clothes, I thought about why this was happening, and was horrified with myself. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she was in a lot more control of her faculties then I thought. Maybe 90% of the guys here would have gone for it, and would think me a pussy for not doing so myself. But like I said to Ayame, I couldn't take that chance, even if Ayame hates me forever.

I just hope, even if I've hurt my chances of ever getting close to Ayame, I can salvage my friendship with her. I just wish there was someone I could talk to, but I could never embarrass Ayame by telling someone what happened, and I highly doubt my nine year old sister is going to have any insights about this. I guess I'm going it alone, and that's probably for the best.

I'll worry about it in the morning. That, of course, is assuming I can actually get any sleep.

BMPixy

Name: Richard Foulke
Current Rank: N/A
Mission Name: N/A
Mission Objective: N/A
Kills This Mission: N/A
Total Kills since joining XCOM: N/A
Promotion?: N/A
Journal Entry:

--March Seventeenth, Two Thousand and Fifteen, 0153 Local Time--
-!TEXT LOG! Press the Voice button to enable Text-to-Voice Playback!-

Stupid automated messages. Would prefer to use my voice for this, but Doc is insistent on keeping quiet at hours such as these. Might type up a bunch of expletives, turn volume up all the way, and enable the playback just to piss him off, but considering he is the one with no broken ribs and dangerous chemicals, I best not do so. Earlier found out that it was Ayame that brought me in here, thanks to the tried and true tactic of pestering them until they give. I’ll have to thank her. Maybe flowers? Nah, might come off as having other intentions. Perhaps I could give her those rifle lessons that she had asked for. Yeah, I’ll probably go do that once I get out of here. Might even try the Mazer Rackham method. Sneak into her room early in the morning, lock the door, and sit on the floor until she attacks me, then show off badass kung-fu skills that I will spontaneously develop, then become a Trickster Mentor.

Man, I must have hit my head on something in the corpse locker when that suit hit me, if I thought that was a good idea. I’ll still probably do the Trickster Mentor thing. Not sure how, considering it is just gun usage, but I’ll try. Most important thing, after all. As my Dad always said, “How do you expect to succeed if you never try?”. I’d usually snark back with “Why should you try if know you are doomed to failure?”. He always was full of sage wisdom. Shame that while he was good at giving advice on the mind, he failed to follow other’s advice regarding the body. Taken too damn soon. Seems to be a theme with my family. Nobody for at least three generations has hit the big six-oh. I hope I break that chain, though considering humanity’s current plight, it is doubtful.

Deity, it is early. Probably should ask the Doc for some sleeping pills. Hold on. Nope not getting any, he yelled at me that it would interfere with the other meds coursing through my system, possibly causing my stomach lining to fail and release the acid on the other internal organs. I asked if that was the basic reaction to the meds interfering. He promptly face-desked at my GLORIOUS pun. Ah, been forever since I’ve let out a good pun. Three months, I think.

Alright, I think that that is enough for tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep now that I’ve gotten these thoughts out of my head.

Foulke, out.

Cheesypower

Name: The Farmer

Current Rank: n/a

Got a letter from Tanya today. Since I have yet to send back a mailing address, and the fact that the crew had no explanation for where the letter came from, she must have used some of her "professional resources." I know she's still "employed," but that doesn't mean I have to like it. At least the letter she sent was fairly mundane. Mostly just letting me know that everyone was all right, reminiscing on how I make the best lemonade, wishing me luck and hoping to hear from me soon. I'll send a letter back as soon as we reach dock.
...Lemonade, eh? Heh. Been a while since we've played this game, little sis...

Had an unsettling... experience last night. I was reading from my bible when one of the crewmen approached me and asked - rather forcefully - what I was doing. I explained that I was reading my religious text and asked if that was a problem. He started getting angry and sputtering. At least, that was the front he gave. The way his eyes were scanning as he "calmed himself down" gave away how incredibly nervous he was. He whispered in a hushed, angry tone that Chinese policy was very clear: Foreigners were allowed to bring religious materials for personal use only, and that the government "viewed the spreading of propaganda very harshly." I asked if he was threatening me. No, he hissed, merely warning me to be careful and "exercise discretion." Then he turned and left.
There was a napkin in my hand that hadn't been there before. It had a minimalistic fish drawn on it.

Tonight, I say my prayers in silence. I pray for Tanya, for Noah, for Nathan, and for the sailor who put himself at risk for me. I pray for their safety, for God to give them guidance. I thank him for carrying me thus far, and ask that he continue to watch over me.
Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory. Amen.

Dahlexpert

Name Alex shock rem
Rank trainee
Status pissed off and bleeding

Well the doc said i'm gonna be here for at least a week but I should be healed in three days I gotta thank Aribeth for treating my wound. but I cant believe i let my guard down like that a well another lesson learned the only good thing out of this is that my room mate will have the room all to her self again.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Name: Ayame Kasagi

March 17th, 2015
Video Log, Part One;

Ugh, I-I don't even...what did I...where is Jos...(Urp)

[Ayame runs to bathroom. Sound of retching can be heard. Slowly walks back to recorder]

Ugh, later, maybe.

*End Transmission*

Dahlexpert

Personal entry number 1
Name Alex shock rem

what does the phrase being human mean to you That phrase is so far past me I cant even be called human. I was born in Russia my dad wise showed respect to others if they earned it my mom argent rich bitch who think that she was owed every thing and we she didn't get she lash out on people namely me. when i was about four years old my man left but be for he left he told me son do what you think is right and always trust your gut . my mom moved in with her mom but they didn't take her back but they gave her enough money to buy a house and food she bout the house but wasted the rest of the money on drugs and party's.

my mom dated a lot of guys she was your grade A prostitute at seven years I was burnt had a broken, leg ribs arm got shot beaten lashed. and molested at ten i left at 9:30pm and went to well I was just walking. i stole a few grand from my mom she was gonna us it on some boob surgery she had enough money for me to take a plane ticket to New York when I got there were a man in a suit asked me were was I going I replied nowhere i have no family so he took me and said ill be your new dad and for the past 7 years it was fantastic he worked for the mob. but back then I didn't mined i was fed I wore some awesome close and I went to school so I had the life until my 14th birthday my first gun.but that story is for another day.

jimark

Name: jimark kuhsplosion
Current Rank: none
Date: 26th June 2015
I dont really remember much after Commander Odd lifted the alcohol ban. Huey's death means I can walk around with my bottle of vino tinto del hogar in the mess. Need to make some amigos or I'll go mad, but I miss Huey's seal tactic talks, bust like briefings in Cuba. What's that alarm noise thingy *grumbling in Spanish*

Frostlich1228

Name: Anna Stone

Non-Combat Log 13 :

Sigh...

I left my room in the middle of the night to go and get some water, when I did, I ran into Andrews and he said Ayame was pissed at him, I asked why, and he told me she was drunk, I let out a long sigh and told him I would look after her and make sure she was okay.

When I walked into her room I found her passed out on the bed, so I sat on a chair a kept a eye on her.
There was an Alert in the middle of the night, more abductions, I wanted to go and see who they were sending and where they were going, but I just stayed at Ayame's side.

It is the morning right now, Ayame just woke up a bit ago, when she looked at me she had this worried look on her face, maybe she though I knew what happened that night?
She asked me where Andrews was but before I could answer her she bolted to the restroom, I have been hearing vomiting noises coming from there for several minutes now.

Oh here she comes now.

*Switching to Video Log*

Anna Stone : Are you feeling any better?

Ayame Kasagi : I have such a hangover...

AS : That's not a Surprise, Andrews said you had a lot of Sake.

AK : Did Andrews tell you what happened?

AS : All he told me was that you two were drinking, you got pissed, and you threw a bottle at him.

AK : I also told him about my past.

AS : Hmm...How did he take it?

AK : He took it well, he looked a little shocked but not too much.

AS : Did anything else happen?

AK : No...That's all that happened...

(Anna walks up and puts her hand on Ayame's shoulder)

AS : Listen Ayame, I think you shouldn't drink anymore, all alcohol does is make people lose it, I mean what if you had injured Andrews?
You'd be removed from X-com and then you wouldn't be able to see me again.
Every time you take a shot, You lose control more and more, and with your...Condition, it is even more of a bad idea to drink.
Just Promise me Ayame, don't drink anymore, because every time a person drinks, they do something they will regret later, I just don't want someone to use you, or hurt you.
I don't want you to get pissed off and hurt someone else either...
Just promise me...

AK : ...Okay Anna... I promise...

AS: Good...I am going to head downstairs and find out who went on that mission.

AK : Mission...What mission?

AS: The Alert Sounded in the middle of the night, you can come with me and see who went.

AK : You go ahead, I'll catch up with you, I want to sit and think for a moment..

(Anna Leaves the Room)

AK : Oh...She left the computer on...

*End of Recording*

(OOC) If there is anything you want me to change just ask :)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Name: Ayame Kasagi

March 17th, 2015
Video Log, Part Two

[Ayame is looking at Joseph's video recorder]

AK: Get out. I don't w-w-want to see your stupid ffface.
JA: Okay, if that'll calm you down. I'll ask Anna to check...
AK: GET OUT! (Shatter)

[Turns off and puts down recorder, places hands on face for several minutes, then wipes away tears and speaks into her own recorder]

Oh, god, what have I done. (Sigh) He must think...I don't even know what he could think.

[Picks up shattered bottom half of Sake bottle and stares at it for several seconds in anger, before hurling it at the wall]

I'm so stupid. I thought having a drink would make the whole thing easier, but it just made it a hundred times worse. I can't believe I came on to him like some...some perverted little slut.Then to go off on him like that. I have no doubt that practically everyone else here would have had their way with me, and thought nothing of it afterwards. He was so good to me, he...he even said he thinks I'm beautiful, and no man has said that to me for as long as I can remember. He's probably the kindest man I've met since I was a child, and I...I...damn it!

[Puts her head on table for several minutes, mumbling softly, then lifts head to look directly into the camera]

And to top everything off, he doesn't even tell Anna what happened. He had every right to profess to everyone what a whore I acted like, but he didn't. Anna is such a caring person, but I bet even she would lose all respect for me if she knew I.....I can't believe I actually took of my.....and knowing him, he's probably blaming himself...I'm such a...

I swear to you Anna, I will never drink again, and that is a promise I will keep, even if I live another five hundred years. If I ever have anything alcoholic again, it'll be because someone is holding me down and forcing it down my throat.

[Leans back in chair and looks at the clock on the wall]

Alright, I need to get dressed and join Anna in the mission room. She said the alert went off while I was sleeping off my stupidity, and the least I can do is support the troops. I know Aribeth was hoping to go, something about making up for last mission. In the least, it will give me time to think about how I can...can show Joseph how sorry I am. I...I don't want to lose Anna's respect, but I don't know if I can do this alone, I've never been close enough to others to care if I hurt them, not since Elizabeth, and now I'm unprepared...I might have to show her the recording after this mission is over, and hopefully get her advice. She'll probably hate me, though, just like Joseph probably hates me now. Just like Lizzy hated me.....she was right, wasn't she? Who could ever love.....

[Tears well up in Ayame's eyes as she turns off recorder]

*End Transmission*

Cheesypower

(Letter from Tanya Adams to The Farmer)

Hey Big Bro!
I know you hate when I do this sort of thing, but Mom and Pop won't stop worrying and fretting and they're driving me CRAZY so could you please write back to let us know you're alive?
Seriously, big guy, you better still be alive. Nobody makes lemonade better than yours!
Anyway, everybody's fine so far, aside from worrying about your ginormous ass. Seriously, keep your head down out there, because you make an enormous target. Why do you think you always lost all of our paintball matches? Aside from the fact that I'm just awesome, of course.
Remember, head down, eyes open, and SHOOT EM UP! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and Lemonade!

Lock and Load,

Prof. "Volunteer" Tanya Adams

So you caught that "lemonade" thing, eh? We got in so many fights back in the day because your lemonade is TOO DAMN SWEET! Lemonade's supposed to be sour, you sweet-toothed neanderthal!
I knew you'd remember the invisible ink routine I taught you before you left. As for why I'm contacting you so soon, I've been doing some investigation on the people involved in this little project you're joining. An boy, are you walking into a minefield.
I can't go into all of them, but here are the big ones to look out for. Their physical descriptions are on the back of the letter.

A guy by the name of Alex Shock Rem (I have no idea where he got that name), born foreign but adopted at a young age and brought to America. He's fiercely patriotic, has a bit of a short temper, and apparently got the bad end of the public education system. Not to say that he isn't smart, because he is: the dangerous kind of smart. The guy who adopted him? Big-time mob boss. That's right, this guy's probably got ties to the criminal community all over the place. There's a lack of evidence for such ties, which means he's either trying to get out or very good at covering his tracks. Either way, watch your back around him.

One of my... let's call him a "co-worker" is there. He goes by Rosen. I'm not allowed to tell you anything further about him professionally, but I will tell you that he still owes me fifty bucks. Tell him he has three months to pay me back before I come over there to collect personally.
...Okay, he's not really a threat to you compared to some of these other characters, but DAMNIT I WANT MY FIFTY DOLLARS BACK!

This last one's the most worrying. She goes by Ayame Kasagi, and nobody knows who or what she is. NOBODY. We've got sightings, interactions, and records of persons going by that name stretching back to the First World War, but they always describe her as a short asian woman in her late teens, which makes the possibility of it being the same person highly unlikely. If it is some sort of title or position, we haven't been able to definitively link it to any group or organization. We don't know her purpose, her motivations, or her background. No Birth certificates, no hospital records of any children being born with that name... These eggheads have everything on everybody back to the Middle fucking Ages and they know NOTHING about her. Stay on your toes, and for God's sake don't piss her off: the one correlation between all the data we do have beside physical descriptions is a hair-trigger temper.
In other worlds, treat her like you treat me.

And this isn't all of it, these are just the big ones. You're headed into a really dicey scene, bro. Almost puts that whole "Operation Red Alert" of mine to shame. Almost.

p.s. When you tell Rosen, take pictures. I wanna see his face when he realizes he can't hide from me.

p.p.s. And Noah can go screw himself. Rainbow Dash is best pony, and that's final!

ZombieSlayer85

Name: Joseph Andrews

Audio Log:

Did I get it on? Finally! Man that took me far longer then it should have.

Damn, my neck is killing me. I should have asked Davin for a pillow. Maybe it was a bad idea not to take him up on his offer for a place to stay for the night.

I was so worried about last night, that by the time I finally fell asleep, I was so tired that I slept right through the alarm. I hope that dickhead drill instructor doesn't find out. I heard he's off his suspension, and since it was "my fault" he was suspended when he was caught punching me in the back of the head, I'm sure he'll be looking for an excuse to yell at me.

I was nervous going down to see what the new mission is, and who went on it. I'll have to face Ayame sooner or later, but I was so afraid that she'd still be mad, that when I saw her standing in the mission room with Anna, with that sad look on her face, I lost my nerve and ran away like a coward. Pathetic, I know. I'm here to face down the scum of the universe, and I can't even face the wrath of a woman scorn. Of course, I doubt even the aliens have Ayame's temper.....

Well, I'll have to wait to see who went on the mission. I'm not going back there until Ayame leaves.....wow, I am a colossal coward. I'll just have to count on Anna to calm her down, after which I'll have to find a way to thank Anna for helping to solve my problems. I wonder if Foulke would like some company in the med-bay, since I doubt anyone is visiting him with the mission going down right now. I'm lonely, and he's probably lonely, but maybe together, we could, uh...be lonely together?

Or maybe he'll tell me to get lost. He wouldn't be the first. (Deep Breath) Only one way to find out. The Shrink said its unhealthy to avoid social interaction just out of fear of rejection, and I've been meaning to get to know Foulke a little better. But first, I'll stop by my...um, Ayame's room and clean up the mess if she hasn't already. Its the least I can do...

*End Recording*

Status
Not open for further replies.