X-COM Recruitment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor4Dead

I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

S

shadowolf1115

I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Scruffy

Guilhudo

Jhon Markith

Chase

I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life

BTW please use Allen when naming.

NecronDaddy

P

Port Raptor

Hope I get in :D

D

daxdax64

Lightshadow

B

Bob

bio. black kinda long hair thats a sniper and fights for our base i would like to be in the action

class:SNIPER

SKIN TONE: WHITE

B

Butler

Reply to this thread ONCE by stating the following: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

B

btgdelta

Please set the character name to "Alexey".

zatch

zatch

Zanza

have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

tobie pounder

M

MrFotpug

SkyFox

Traeyshonne

Today i want to be in the game Name traeyshonne mcclary class any plz pick me soon you may trust me to kill the alian thraet mr odd. Cant wait to be on the squad :).

Status
Not open for further replies.