X-COM Recruitment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2012
I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Dec 1, 2012
I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Dec 6, 2012

Guilhudo

Dec 13, 2012

Jhon Markith

Dec 25, 2012

Chase

Feb 9, 2013
I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life

BTW please use Allen when naming.

Feb 25, 2013

Feb 27, 2013
Hope I get in :D

daxdax64

Mar 16, 2013

Mar 17, 2013

Bob

Apr 6, 2013

bio. black kinda long hair thats a sniper and fights for our base i would like to be in the action

class:SNIPER

SKIN TONE: WHITE

Butler

Apr 8, 2013
Reply to this thread ONCE by stating the following: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

btgdelta

Apr 16, 2013

Please set the character name to "Alexey".

zatch

Apr 21, 2013

zatch

Apr 21, 2013

Apr 22, 2013
have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Apr 25, 2013

MrFotpug

Apr 25, 2013

SkyFox

May 12, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.