The Starstream Adventures! (Sci-fi RP)

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and Black0ut: Underground Work

The valley town of Clear had returned to normal; no longer did its citizens fear an unknown assailant with a high-powered plasma rifle or any manner of crime. It seemed the town had recovered quite well in Ghost's absence. The Fee woman sat back. She had already received the request from JJ and while she normally wouldn't have helped, the Captain of the Wind had somehow managed to convince her subconsciously that she was a friend. A friend that would one day kill her, but one nonetheless.

She awaited in a sniper position, camouflaged and with her power armor on. She had several traps she could spring if everything went to hell, and if it did, she couldn't say she hadn't tried to be cordial. All she had to do was watch for JJ's people and hopefully they entered where she told them to and didn't try to question her. That would be far more problematic than a simple shoot-out.

"Been a bit since I last came here." Winter muttered as she landed the shuttle. She quickly opened the door and waited as her father, clan leader Merlin of the Yuki'kuma, stepped out of the transport.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with?" Merlin turned around only to be met with the shuttle flying off. The clan leader shrugged. "Never imagined I'd be ditched by my own daughter... Now, which building was it again?"

The building in question wasn't, in fact, a building, but a loosely sheltered marketplace that held a variety of curios for someone to buy and marvel over. However, given that the building address was for all the shops present, and the confusing lack of information, it seemed a very easy prospect to get lost into. A small drone hovered near one of the shops with Merlin's given name displayed on a sign that hung off it.

Merlin approached the droid with his hand in his pockets. "I take it you are my guide? I figured after Darkmane was out of the picture I wouldn't have to worry about drone and droids again."

The droid slowly floated over to him, before it began to move in the direction of a nearby hotel. Merlin shrugged once more as he followed the machine.

Through the twisting streets of Clear and through the winding halls of a hotel, Merlin found himself at a room with a lovely view of the center of the town. The drone stopped as a modulated voice came through. "I take it you want help?"

Merlin stepped forward and gazed at the town before him. "I've been told you are familiar with a man by the name of Sirius Ravenwood."

"Yes... I am familiar. I take it you want some covert action against him?"

"With the exposure of the Galactic Federation, there's no doubt he will try and place his own seat of power." Merlin replied. "However, if I were to, say, have a list of all of his inside workers... I could, occupy them."

"And what's in it for me?" A pause, "You did know that this would come with a cost, correct? So what's your bid to enlist my help?"

"I've been told you are one for information." Merlin replied. "I offer my records and libraries if you do this."

"Nice start, and a considerable one at that, but a bit more payment is required. Perhaps monetary or equipment-wise?"

"Equipment isn't my strong suit. Genetics usually doesn't require large, excessive technology." Merlin answered. "However, I can negotiate credits if that is what you wish."

"It is. Add some money to the pile of knowledge and you have yourself a deal." The drone landed on a side table camera still pointed at him.

"How's five hundred thousand units sounds?" Merlin raise an eyebrow and a grin towards the drone.

For a few moments, there was no sounds or movement from the drone as Ghost seemed to mull over his offer. Finally, they answered, "Six and I'll make it a priority."

"I agree to your terms." Merlin answered.

"Splendid. Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll start on it. Oh, and the drone has the code for the deposit-only account. But back to what you want...?"

"I wish for you to hack into Ravenwood's systems and get me a list of all of his moles." Merlin explained as he already became depositing the credits. "Once I have that list I can make sure none of them gain any amount of authority or power within the rebuilt Federation."

A pause before the stone's body began to shift, lowering a holoprojector from its form. A helmeted figure appeared before him. "I'll get right on it. I'll have some of my best investigate. But... do not attempt to contact me while this is open. I'll contact you."

"Be sure to keep in touch then." Merlin turned around to walk away. "Keep in mind I have a rather tight schedule. Recent events have placed the kingdom in a bit of a panic and the clans are meeting up almost every day now." Annoyance could be heard in his last sentence.

"You misunderstand: I'm not at your beck and call. I will send a message when I get something, not before or during. As for your politicking... try to avoid telling people that your government is gathering. It makes assassination contracts really attractive."

"Not like keeping quiet has stopped anyone." A grin touched Merlin face as an idea popped in his head. "Say... Would another two hundred thousand units be enough for you to get some dirt on the more corrupt clan leaders?"

"Depends... mainly on security, but that'll be the flat rate I'll charge you with no mishaps. Transfer the funds and I'll set that as my secondary objective." Ghost replied, audibly yawning.

"With any luck, your help will allow me to build the road for a better future." Merlin transferred the funds as he spoke.

"As long as you keep paying, make all the idyllic and pretty words you like; It makes no difference to me how you use this information." Ghost replied, their tone sing-song.

"Shall this be the conclusion to our meeting?" The clan leader asked.

"Depends. Are you going to offer me more money for anything else?"

"That is it for now." Merlin waved as he turned around and walked away.

The drone flew past him, turning to follow the corridor down and exit, seemingly returning to its owner.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Frostlich1228 & ZombieSplitter53
Far from Grace

Two Weeks Before the Solex Kidnapping

There had been a lot of commotion and talking since the big news, the revelation of the Federation's corruption. It was already having a big impact on Federation Space, with the Wind receiving numerous more requests for protection from pirates and the like.

Lady meanwhile made her way over to JJ's room, stopping outside. "Hey JJ?"

It took a moment of silence, but the door finally slid open. JJ gave her a smile, sincere but a bit troubled. "Lady... is everything okay?"

"Um. Sort of... Okay. Not really. My Sister contacted me." Lady mentioned, rubbing her arm. "Are you okay?"

JJ bit her lip. "Yeah... I'm okay. This whole business with the Federation..." She shook her head. "You said your sister called?"

"Yeah... She wants to talk to us. In person." The Human Girl stated simply. "She... Seemed pretty stressed out."

"I don't blame her," JJ said honestly. "With all this corruption business, it's likely turning into a witch hunt." She nodded. "I would love to go see her."

"Her ship is nearby. It's the uh... Big one. That's hers now." Lady looked off to the side awkwardly.

"You mean she got a promotion?" JJ asked curiously. "Oh... probably not the way she wanted to..."

"Yeah... I hope you're not too busy or anything." Lady smiled softly.

JJ quickly shook her head. "I'm not. Just resting after a few... procedures. I'd love to go see her again."

"Procedures...?" She asked before she could stop herself. "Sorry. Don't mean to butt into your business."

"It's okay." JJ smiled. "I, um... had a few gene mods done. I... I know it... you probably..." She looked away.

"But... What about Aya? She must not have approved right?" Lady gave her a concerned look.

"After that humiliating defeat, she... she actually had some procedures done too. I was shocked. Tried to talk her out of it, but... she was adamant." JJ looked back. "I'd understand if you thought less of us..."

"No it's just... They are permanent... Aren't they?" Lady reached out and gently took her hand. "Are you sure this is something you wanted. And not something you did because you were desperate?"

JJ nodded. "I'm sure. It is something I've been thinking of doing for a while. If I had just done it sooner..." She looked into Lady's eyes. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose anyone. And so many of my people are in danger, more so then ever. Like... you..." JJ squeezed her hand lightly. "After all we've been through together... if I lost you because I wasn't strong enough..."

"Hey..." She gripped both of JJ's hands tight. "That's not going to happen. Understand? I promise."

Lady then shifted her gaze, "What about Aya? That... Is a big deal for her..."

JJ nodded. "I certainly was surprised. But she has decided that some taboos of her people, people who look down on her anyway, aren't more important then saving lives. I... I am proud of her, though I'm sure she'll be fighting with some regret for some time to come."

"But doesn't that go against her own morals?" Lady raised an eyebrow.

"It does. She seems to not care. You'd have to ask her about it, but for now, she seems adamant." JJ looked into Lady's eyes. It seemed there was something more she wanted to talk about but was afraid to.

Lady's gaze naturally locked onto JJ's lips for a second, blushing and looking away. "So... Um... You don't have anything else on your mind?"

JJ blushed a bit herself. She realized they were still holding hands but didn't let go. "I-I've been thinking of that night we... we got drunk together, and the next norning you were afraid we.. a-and you told me your secret. I... would it have been so bad... if we had..."

"Do you... Really mean that?" Lady's eyes widened. "Even knowing... You know...?"

JJ slowly nodded. "I... I said you deserved someone who accepts you for the way you are. And who accepts the relationship between you and Yixx. And over the last several months, I've been thinking... why can't that... be me...?"

"Oh..." Lady felt her heart skip a beat. "Well... You know... Being with me means... I mean... Yixx will be with us... I don't know if you feel the same way about her..."

JJ smiled. "I do. I... I care about you both... like... a lot. I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time. I just hope... I have enough love for the both of you." She blushed fiercely, her bashfulness adorably out of character. "I... I mean... love might be a... s-strong word... b-but..."

"You... Love me too? Not... Just Lady...?" Yixx seemed to ask shyly. "I mean... Lady is amazing... But I'm just... Me..."

JJ frowned. "Stop that. How many times do I, do we, have to remind you how amazing you are, Yixx? You are so smart and clever and inventive. It was both of you that saved me, Aya, and the whole ship from those Yorin and I can never repay you two for that. I think it was then that I decided I wanted to... be with you two. But I was too afraid one or both of you wouldn't... feel the same, you know?"

"I... I do!" Yixx called out, her eyes beginning to tear up. "We do... You... Are too nice..."

"I'm not too nice. You two really are amazing." JJ chuckled, scratching her chin nervously. "I mean... I act confident and everything all the time, but I'm really just a backwaters farm girl who spent a large chunk of her life on the streets, was raised by an asshole, and got a ship in a lucky card game. I'm not even the strongest person in the crew. Lucky if I'm in the top half. But you two? Put you two together, and you're so smart, so strong, so clever, so pretty, so skilled..." She shook her head. "Sorry, I'm rambling. Point is, don't put yourself down. You're the one settling for a homeless farm girl with a boys name..."

"I'm homeless too aren't I?" Lady presumably stepped back in, hugging her. "Just watch! You're going to be the happiest girl in the world!"

JJ hugged her back happily, squeezing her tight. She siddenly blinked several times and chuckled nervously again. "I... guess I picked an awkward time for this confession, what with your sister waiting on us and all..."

"Well. We've got to get there first, right? And guess what we can do in the meantime...?" Lady gently began to push her back into the room.

JJ giggled. "Yeah? I'll tell the others to set a course... but take their time..." she said with a wink.

"Then call them." Lady closed and locked the door, smiling devilishly at JJ for a moment before taking off her shirt.

JJ pressed the button on the wall for the bridge. "This is Jackie-Jackie. Set course for the nearby GFP ship. The one with Lady's sister. Give us about an hour to get there."

"An hour?" someone from the bridge said. "We can get there much faster." JJ gasped as Lady stared to kiss her neck and slide her shorts off. "Is everything alright, captain?"

JJ shuttered a bit as goosebumbs crawled across her body. "E-everything is f-fine. Need time to... prepare. Captain out."

"You're gorgeous. This is going to be fun." Lady told her, stopping as something popped into her head. "Hey uh... ASH? You there buddy?"

Ash materialized in the room. "Yes. How can... I-I..." He blinked several times. It seemed some degree of bashfulness had been integrated into his programming as his skin turned a shade of red. "O-oh... I should have... asked before... I didn't..."

"Are you... Embarrassed? Who programmed that?" Lady laughed playfully. "Um. Would you mind getting us some... Condoms? If you can? Pretty please?"

"Sure, of course. I didn't realize... you two, or that you would need..." Ash took a moment to look through their latest medical scans and nodded. "Oh... I see." He walked over to the replicator.

JJ smiled nervously. "I, um... it turns out Ash is an... A.I. Sorry I didn't tell you. Aya thought we should keep it a secret, but I think we can trust you."

"What, ahem... size?" Ash asked bashfully.

"He really is? I actually heard a rumour but I didn't think it was true..." Lady tapped her cheek. "Well ASH. I'm about Eight Inches, give or take..."

JJ and Ash both gave her a double take. Ash continued typing and JJ laughed nervously. "Eight, huh? That's... um..."

"Well. It's a little bigger than average. I uh... Hope you're okay with that." Lady tapped her fingers together, pursing her lips.

"Oh, yes! A-absolutely!" JJ blushed over how eager she sounded.

Ash stepped over to Lady andd handed her a box. "Here you are. There are an even dozen for you. Did you... need anything else?" She couldn't help but notice his eyes wonder briefly, but quickly snap back up to her face.

Lady looked back at JJ, looking down before replying. "Maybe... Some Lube? I want to cover all my bases."

Ash nodded, going back to the replicator and returning with a small bottle. Meanwhile, JJ sat down on the bed. Lady noted she was subtly rubbing her inner thighs together in anticipation, a small, eager smile on her face.

"Don't get too excited too quick." Lady sat next to her, rubbing her thigh. "Don't wanna embarrass Ash even more."

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
JJ couldn't help but snicker at his shy expression. "Maybe he can join us next time," she teased, making him turn even more red.

"I wouldn't mind that. I'm sure we could have some fun Ash." Lady told him casually.

"I-I will... k-keep that in mind..." Ash chuckled, at the peak of embarrassment. "U-until... then... h-have fun, ladies..."

He quickly vanished, and JJ couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe we teased him a bit too much. Though I wonder how he would perform..."

Lady rolled over onto JJ suddenly, reaching a finger down and gently pulling on the top of her panties. "I'm more curious how you'll perform..."

"Oh?" JJ smirked. "I have to warn you, I lack a lot of experience. But I'm willing to do all I can to make this as enjoyable as possible." She ran her hands down Lady's sides and her hips.

"To be honest... I don't have much myself either... I did a little stripping for a while to get enough to eat... But I got seriously bad vibes from the place, so I left very quickly." Lady admitted, pulling down her own jean shorts.

JJ couldn't help but look down, her eyes widening a bit. "You, um... you weren't kidding, huh?"

Lady gladly pulled her tight panties down, which are already revealing a good sized bulge, but as she did, the cock in all it's glory popped out. Her dick didn't appear circumcised and was a caramel brown with a soft looking, rosy pink tip.

"It's not too overwhelming right? I promise I'll be gentle okay? Or... Do you want to start off slower?" Lady sat up before JJ, her cock bobbing a little.

JJ blinked a few times, as if mesmerized, a moist spot appearing in her panties. "N-no, w-we don't... have to start off slow." She didn't want to seem overly eager or slutty for their first time, but she was having trouble pulling her eyes away. "D-did you... want me to... get you ready?"

"That's up to you. I want you to be comfortable. Why don't you start rubbing it first. Get a feel for it?" Lady suggested, pulling off her bra to reveal her B breasts.

JJ nodded, and raised her head, slowly staring to kiss Lady's lips. Meanwhile her hand reached south, easily able to reach the buldging member. She ran her hand up and down it, her touch soft but firm.

Lady gently held the back of JJ'S head, pulling her deeper into the kiss. There was a lot of love there, it was easy to feel through the caress. They had only recently confessed, but these feelings had obviously been building up for a long time.

Lady let out a soft moan, her dick twitching a little in JJ'S hand. "That... Feels so good..."

JJ smiled, lowering her other hand to go from simply teasing and caressing to pumping. "Tell me how good it make you feel," she said seductively.

"Ahn... Oooh..." She panted a little. "That's really nice... That feels so good..."

"Mmm..." JJ pumped faster and faster, fidgeting uncomfortably. "I... I'm so hot down there. Please... touch me too?"

"I'm sorry. I'm new at this..." Lady crawled her hand into her underwear and gladly pushed two of her fingers in and out of JJ's wet crotch. Lady ran a hand softly through the Cartus' hair with her free hand, "There. How's that?"

JJ nodded eagerly. "You're... better then you... give yourself credit for..." As Lady moved her fingers about, JJ panted heavily. She stared lustfully into Lady's eyes, her tongue hanging out like a cat in heat. "I can feel you... bulging. You can... cum anytime you want... anywhere you want..."

"Hehe... Don't wanna... Cum yet..." Lady stood up on the bed, putting her cock eye level with her face. "Take it as far as you can okay? But don't push yourself too far."

JJ nodded. She had only been with one other man before, and there had been no foreplay. This was her first attempt at a blowjob. She took Lady into her mouth, slowly at first, then deeper and deeper, sucking lightly as she went.

"Mmm! Ohmmygod..." Lady let out, letting out precum already. "Your... Tongue... It's Rough... Like a cat's... Fuuuhcccckk..."

JJ couldn't help but giggle, the vibrations making it feel even better. She started bobbing her head back and forth while swirling her tongue around. Her hands free, she used them to pull down her panties, spreading her legs wide and fingering herself. She moaned at her own touch, something she did with a surprising lack of frequency.

"Ahn! Ahn! Ahh!!" Lady let out, cumming uncontrollably shooting out ropes of goo down JJ's throat, her knees shaking.

JJ gagged and coughed, not expecting it. She tried her best to swallow as much as she could, humans tasting sweeter then she expected. Still, as she pulled back, some spittle leaked out of her mouth and onto her chest. She didn't seem upset though. On the contrary, she seemed even happier.

"I'm sorry JJ! I was going to warn you but I couldn't speak..." Lady turned beet red.

JJ giggled, wiping her lips and licking her fingers. "That's okay. But... I know a way you can make it up to me... when you're ready again." She slowly spread her legs a bit wider while pulling off her soiled top and bra in one motion, her large, round breasts bouncing a bit.

"Yeah... Okay..." Lady reached over excitedly, taking a condom out of the box and rolling it down her shaft. She then pressed the tip up against JJ's opening, rubbing it, "Ready?"

"Mmm!" JJ bit her lip. "Yeah. I-I'm ready. Please... put it in..."

Lady happily slid her member slowly and deeply into her, condoms having advanced far enough to still protect with equal of greater consistency, but feel as if there is nothing but air for the best experience.

As Lady pushed in, she looked into JJ's eyes, "Now... My lovely little kitty cat.... What's the kinkiest thing you want me to do to you?"

JJ shuddered and shock as it pushed in deeper, the Cartus loving every inch as her insides formed to Lady's shape. "I'm... tired of... a-always being... in charge." She panted lightly, just the experience of Lady entering enough to bring her near orgasm. "I-I am you... little kitty slave. I want to... make you happy..."

"Oh? Is that right? You wanna be a cute little slave?" Lady began to pump very slowly and methodically. The Human Girl then proceeded to start gently biting up JJ's neck, leaving soft teeth marks.

"Mmm! Yes, mistress!" JJ's eyes rolled back. "It's so good. I love it. Please... I'm a good little slave girl!"

Lady giggled, gently rubbing her ear and scratching under her chin and she continued to speed up her pumping. "Yeah. That's... My good... Little... Pet Kitty..."

JJ suddenly gripped her sheets tightly, gasping loudly. She had never had an orgasm from a dick before, but she was certainly having one now, her whole body tightening up. She cried out loudly, anyone walking by likely able to hear her.

Lady pushed her tongue into JJ's mouth so she didn't make anymore noise, it would be good if someone didn't think she was being assassinated. After a few more pumps, JJ could feel the condom fill up inside of her like a water balloon, it was a surprisingly pleasurable feeling as Lady carefully removed it and slid it off her now wet cock. "Good Kitty!" Lady smiled, dangling the cum filled condom in front of JJ's face, "Don't waste any now."

JJ slowly rose up, holding her hands in front of her like a kitty and opening her mouth. "Milk for kitty, please."

Lady gladly tilted the balloon, dropping gobs of cum all over her face and in her mouth as the Tanned Girl reached back and began to stroke her sensitive tail.

"Mmm," JJ drank it up, not caring what it looked like anymore as she greedily drank it up. She smiled and looked lustfully into Lady's eyes. "I know... you might be tired, but... Ash said there were eleven more condoms, right?"

"Well... A certain someone still needs a turn..." Lady chuckled, her expression suddenly becoming shy as she blushed.

"Oh... Oh Wow. O-OKAY!" Yixx' eyes widened. "Lady what do I do!? Um... Lady? Hello?"

Yixx felt a delightful feeling, and looked down to see JJ greedily licking the cum off her cock. "Mmm... Yixx, you're so big! Are you my master now?" She turned on all fours and wagged her butt. "Please... I've been a bad kitty. Please punish me."

Yixx's entire body shuttered when her tongue touched her sensitive cock, it seemed that Yixx was much less experienced in Human Pleasure and pleasure in general. The Yorin Girl shyly looked over JJ, then pressed it against her backdoor. "Is uhm... This the right one?"

"N-no... that's, um... I-I've never... done it there..." JJ said, wo dering if she should let her. She was up for new experiences after all.

"O-Oh... Lady says you need lube for that..." Yixx chuckled awkwardly. "I'm not so good at leading things..."

JJ nodded, turning around and grabbing said lube, making Yixx's dick nice and lathered before returning to her hands and knees. "Just be slow. This is my first time back there..."

"This is my first time with a dick..." Yixx chuckled awkwardly.

JJ smiled back at her. "Just take it nice and easy. I'll help you through it if you have any troubles."

"Okay..." Yixx grabbed her cock, pushing it up against her JJ's butt, gently starting to push it in. "How is that?"

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
JJ gripped the bedsheets tight. "That... feels... a-amazing. You're doing... so well...!"

"Really? Alright!" Yixx dared to push in a little farther, giving her a few cursory thrusts.

"Mmm! Fuuuuuuuck!" JJ's arms wobbled. She had never known she could get this much pleasure from anal. "More... give me... more...!"

"That's a good... Kitty..." Yixx picked up her speed, reaching over to rub her ears softly. "Good Girl!"

JJ actually let out a soft purr amidst her loud moans of passion and lustful cries. Yixx could feel her tighten up as she came again, but it didn't slow her down as she pumped her hips back in rhythm with Yixx's thrusts.

"Oh... Ohm... Ohmmygod... Mmmph! Ah!" Yixx started to let out, being connected to Lady's brain transferring all of the pleasure. "Are... You ready... Little Kitty?"

JJ nodded like a bobble head. "Give it to me! Give good kitty all of your milk!"

Yixx grunted, gripping JJ's hips hard as she filled the Cartus' backside with cum, huffing tiredly after she finished.

JJ shook and quivered, the warm sensation sending another orgasm rolling through her as she collapsed onto the bed, the spunk slowly leaking out. "Wow... you two make... quite the... team..."

Yixx giggled, "That was fun! Now I know why people like this."

JJ smiled and looked at her wrist. "Forty-five minutes left." She rolled on her back and spread her legs. "Wanna have another go or four?"

"Well... There is something I do want to do with you..." Yixx smiled, "It's uh... Customary when one of my kind loves another of a different species."

JJ nodded, having an idea what it might be. "Of course. What do you need me to do?"

"Um..." Yixx crawled up beside her. "I want to bond with you."

"You mean the... way you have with Lady?" JJ hesitated for a moment, but only for a moment, before nodding. "Okay."

"R-Really? Even after... Everything?" Yixx hesitated.

JJ gently stroked her cheek. "That was different. They were strangers. Villains. Body snatchers. You and are friends... and lovers now. I trust you."

Yixx just started to tear up, pulling the naked girl in a big, tight hug. "You're the best! I love you so much!"

JJ let out an "Oof!", but quickly hugged her back. "I love you too, Yixx. You and Lady. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it."

They pulled back, Lady seemingly in charge as she put a finger up to her ear, smiling the whole time.

"So. Are you two ready?" Lady asked as a small grey Yixx climbed out onto her finger.

JJ nodded, closing her eyes and leaning her head over.

As she did, she did feel something crawl inside... This was far less unpleasant than her previous experience, this one even felt almost nice, to tickling her. Eventually, she felt some kind of intangible connection as a voice spoke in her head. "Um. Hello?"

"Is the you, Yixx?" JJ rolled her eyes. "Silly question, of course it's you."

"Yeah! Oh this is so nice! Don't worry, not going to look into any of your memories of anything. I promise."

JJ smiled. "It isn't so bad, having a voice in my head. It is... kinda comforting, having someone I can be so close to. I can see why you and Lady get along so well."

"Mmhm! Do you... Wanna see what it's like for me to step into Control?" Yixx asked her cautiously.

JJ noddded. "Sure. I want to experience everything Lady gets to experience. Besides..." JJ grinned. "I think you and Lady should get a chance to make love, and I'd like to see what it is like to be 'tied up' in the most intimate way possible."

"Oh wow. You are very kinky..." JJ could feel Yixx' embarrassment. Suddenly, JJ felt her cognition bring pushed out of the driver seat, however she could see through her eyes and felt the pleasure as her hands ran over her own thighs.

JJ began to blush, Yixx in control now, as she spoke with the Cartus in her head. "Hey... Wow... You're so sensitive..."

"Most Cartus are. Wow... this is different. You have control, but... I don't feel like I'm being enslaved and forced back like the last time. It... really is much more enjoyable."

"Then how's this?" Yixx rubbed hand between their legs, squeaking herself as she wasn't expecting the pleasure to be so strong. After a few moments to ready herself again, she kept at it, "Mmm... Mmm... Ahn..."

"Wow... that's amazing..." JJ practically purred in her own head. "It's like being pleasure by someone else and myself at the exact same moment!"

"You said this was sensitive?" Yixx reached back and rubbed their own tail, the sensation instantly giving her goosebumps. "W-Woah..."

JJ shuddered in her own head. "You're... quite amazing at... exploring one's body..."

"You have an amazing body!" Yixx laughing, rubbing her tail up and down while pushing her fingers in and out of herself.

"Yixx... I feel it... I... we're... going to cum again!"

She let out a Happy giggle, moaning quickly as she leaned back and her legs squeezed together, their eyes rolling back as they came.

If JJ could pant in her own head, she would. "That was... the most surreal thing ever. I loved it..."

Yixx gently let her back in control, her whole body tired from the orgasm. "That... Was so much fun... Hehehe!"

JJ nodded, and looked down at herself, slick with sweat, drool, and specks of spunk here and there. "I... suppose they polite thing to do would be to take a shower before seeing your sister." She looked up at Lady and winked. "Care to join me? We have time for a nice... long... shower..."

"Gladly. "Lady smiled, taking her hand. "Oh uh. I usually don't take my showers too hot with Yixx in there. She says it's okay but I just like to be safe."

Yixx replied to JJ, "Don't worry. If the heat was effecting your brain enough to burn me. Then I think you might have other problems."

JJ smiled. "She says it'll be okay. I want her to have fun with us... and with you in particular. You two deserve the time together." She stood and extended her hand. "Shall we... my love?"

Lady leaned in and pecked her on the cheek, "We shall."

Forty Minutes Later

"Golden Wind to the G.F.S. King Efreet, come in," JJ said from her seat as they approached the much larger ship. "Come in Efreet. This is Jackie-Jackie Jetstorm, do you copy?"

After a moment, a young, dark skinned man with a shaved head and only a little stubble outlining his thin features, appeared to them. "Yes Ma'am. King Efreet. Golden Wind... Golden Wind... Yes. We do have your I.D. You are cleared for Dock. Please head towards Bay F."

"Yes sir." As the ship moved into place, JJ smiled at Lady. "Excited to see your Leelee again?"

"Yeah! Hopefully we can relieve some of her stress." Lady nodded, sighing.

JJ reached over and took her hand. "I'm sure we'll be able to help." She frowned. "She's good people. And this whole mess with the GFP isn't her fault, or the fault of anyone of the non-corrupt people. Yet they're going to suffer..."

"What... Exactly happened? I only heard some of the story?" Lady asked.

"That fanatic calling himself Master?" JJ frowned. "Killed himself to expose the corruption of the GFP. Bribes. Assassination. Shifting blame. Illegal weapons development. Not everyone in the GFP was involved. In fact, it was only a few key figure heads. But it was enough to shake the foundation when it was all exposed. I wouldn't be surprised if your sister was both investigated and received a promotion or two..."

"Yikes... I always... Kind of looked up to the GFP. Especially when I was little. I saw them as well... Heroes?" Lady rubbed her neck. "Pretty embarrassing now, huh?"

JJ shook her head. "They were heroes. They still are. Even as someone who opposed them as a child like me can say that. It is just that a few bad apples snuck in to spoil the bunch. And now they are weeding them out. This is a bad situation for the GFP... but in the end, they'll come out better then they were before. That's... probably what Master wanted in the end."

"I don't like implying that a sicko like him had very many good intentions." The Human Girl looked away.

"I won't argue with you on that..." JJ stood up as they docked. "So... shall we see your sister?"

"Of course " Lady smiled, making their way out.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
They entered into a similar docking area as before, where they were met with a number more soldiers, however, they could tell at a glance that many were fresh faced. As well, they noticed there were noticably fewer of them as a young blonde Human approached them. "Hello. You're Miss Starstorm?"

"Um, Jetstorm." JJ looked around. "I guess... things have changed even this far out into space, huh?"

She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. "What do you mean? We're as strong as ever!"

JJ laughed awkwardly. "Yes, um, of course. Sorry. So, what was your name?"

"I'm First Lieutenant Mackenzie." She gave a salute, her curly hair swishing around a little bit. "I'm... Not exactly used to being a Lieutenant yet... But don't think that means you can boss me around."

"Wouldn't dream of it." JJ giggled. "We were asked to meet with your Lieutenant Commander today. At least, that's what she was last time we were here."

"You... Mean... Brigadier General Brochette?" The Blonde girl corrected.

"That's... A hell of a promotion." Lady's eyes widened.

"She took over after after Brigadier General Alhahkaji Bazdjima was promoted to Fleet General." Mackenzie told them.

"Wow, I... feel a bit outclassed here," JJ admitted, scratching her cheek. "I'm surprised she even wants to talk to me, a... lowly bounty hunter..."

She motioned for them to follow her. "Well. She said she knew you guys, so."

"Oh, she does." JJ watched as a bunch of fresh new faces walked by.

"The uh... Ship had to go through an almost complete restaffing. Turns out they were hand selected by our uh... Previous Fleet General..." The Lieutenant Gulped.

"Why does..." JJ blinked. "Oh... I see. That, uh... that whole business kinda... blows. But at least some good came out of it. Like your promotion." She galnced around at the soldiers. "And these men and women who are loyal to a new Fleet General who can be trusted."

"General Bazdjima was always really nice to me. Even when I was a private. Which... Was a long time ago!" She exclaimed quickly. "We're uh... Almost there."

"I like you Mackenzie." Lady smiled.

The Lieutenant looked back, blushing slightly before clearing her throat and turning away. "Um. T-Thank you. Citizen."

JJ giggled. "Yeah, you're not half bad. If you ever need a friendly bounty hunter's assistance, call us."

As they reached the door, Mackenzie gave them a nod and then knocked. "Brigadier General! Your guests are here!"

They heard something fall over, "Gah! Shit! Coming Micki!"

The door swung open, a rattled and unkempt looking LeeLee standing there to greet them in a simple T-Shirt and Jeans, JJ even spotted a mustard stain. "Oh! Heeey! I... Didn't expect you?"

"You invited us?" Lady blinked.

Leeanna stood there in silence for a moment, "Right! Yep! I did! You're right! Uh... Come in, please..."

"Everything alright?" JJ asked as she stepped in. "You seem like you're a little... off."

"Pffft. NOOOOO! I'm fine!" Leeanna ushered them inside. "Um. Back to your post Amanda."

"McKenzie Ma'am." She corrected, "You said it earlier."

"Right! Sorries! Okayanyway byeeeee!" LeeLee waved quickly, slamming the door and sliding down it, putting her head in her hands.

JJ exchanged a worried looked with Lady. "I take it you're under a lot of stress..."

"Please..." Leeanna slowly lowered her hands. "You have to help me! I feel like if I don't sign the right sheet of paper I'll start a galactic war!"

"Hey, now..." JJ walked over and extended her hand. "It'll be okay. Come on, calm down and let's talk about this."

Leeanna sighed, reaching up to take her hand to pull herself up. "Everything has gone to shit in the last few days! Everyone is questioning us and our ability to protect them. The pirates are acting more and more brazenly now that our chain of command has severely suffered! We lacking in manpower in every sector due to the criminal prosecutions! And to make it all worse the Fee are threatening all out fucking war since we heinously broke our treaty with them!"

JJ nodded. "I understand, I understand. Let's take this one problem at a time. The Fee, for example. Couldn't you explain that only certain parties were knowledgeable of breaking the treaty?"

"I have! They don't exactly buy it and since we're a chain of command, they see that we willingly carried out orders that would break the treaty." Leeanna told them, sitting down on one of the couches.

"Well, I can speak for you character, but I doubt they'll listen to me." JJ folded her arms. "As for the pirates, you could outsource more to Bounty Hunters. At least until things get under control again."

"Except that that costs not just money, bit reputation." Leeanna said, "You guys... Wouldn't mind keeping on the down-low, right? Keep up the front that the Federation still has it's territory locked down?"

"I don't see why not. We are Bounty Hunters after all." Lady smiled, looking over at JJ.

She nodded. "Not like we'll benefit from you getting a bad rep." JJ smiled. "We have a few jobs lined up that'll help smooth things out in the region. Feel free to take the credit for them."

Leeanna rushed up and hugged her, "You are amazing! Thank you so much!"

JJ let out an oof, and chuckled. "You're welcome. Anything... else we can do for you?"

"I... Well. As you well know." She collected herself, sitting down again. "There are still many threats to our Federation. Namely a certain someone I'm sure you're familiar with. A Man named Sirius Ravenwood."

JJ's playful smile immediately fell away. "We've met... yes..."

"One of his subordinates is well known to be extremely anti-federation. He was running anonymous raids and attacks on our bases before the Master even entered the picture."

"Great..." JJ folded her arms. "So not only does he likely have spies and people working for him in the Federation, he has a man killing off the good Federation members that could make a difference." She grit her teeth. "We need to do something a out him..."

"Well. I had a plan to lure him out in the open. He can't seem to resist an challenge, especially not from the GFP. If we set up an official to move with little to no support, he'd have to accept. Then, we can try to spring our trap." Leeanna told them.

JJ nodded. "I like that idea. Anything we can do to save lives and nail one of Sirius' crooks is worth the risk. Count us in."

"Yeah. You can always count on us LeeLee. We've got to get back at them for everything they've done to us." Lady punched her fist into her palm.

Leeanna smirked, "I love you two. No bureaucracy, no paperwork, just action. If everyone in the Galaxy was like you two we would've had Sirius beat by now."

JJ finally smiled again. "You flatter me too much." She turned to Lady. "Do you think we should... tell her?"

"Are you okay with that?" Lady smiled widely.

"Ok with what?" Leeanna kicked back, putting her boots on the table. "You both look like the cat the swallowed the canary."

JJ giggled, and said, "Of course I'm okay with it. And it is only fair your sister knows you have found someone special."

"Ooh! Who is it!" Leeanna clapped her hands together.

"It's uh... JJ here." Lady smiled, taking hold of her hand.

"Really!? That is so cute!" LeeLee replied giddily.

"And about time." JJ grinned. "Lady deserves someone special. She has for a long time, her and Yixx. I'm only to glad to fill that role."

"You better treat her right or I'm going to kick your little Itty bitty kitty clitty." Leeanna popped a piece of chocolate in her mouth.

"LeeLee!" Lady threw her arms down.

JJ gave a serious look to Lady's sister. "I understand. You can trust me."

"Good to know." Lady huffed as LeeLee spoke on.

JJ wrapped her arm around Lady's shoulder. "Don't be like that. She's just trying to protect you. It's what big sisters do. Even I remember that."

"I appreciate it. But you're a real pain in my ass." Lady told her snarkily.

"Well. I have to make up for lost time, don't I?" The Brigadier General laughed.

JJ laughed with her. Her laughter quickly faded, and she gave a serious look again. "Alright then... let's get to work. I couldn't do anything while one psycho went after the GFP. I won't sit idally by and let another one get away with it."

"Good. Let's get started." Leeanna stood up powerfully, ready to strike a blow against their enemies.

Dahlexpert

The fallowing is done by Dhalexpert&ZombieSpliter53

New Relationships and new responsibility

After Roberta exile and Ravio put as temporary second in command most of the pirates have been rather depressed, at the loss of their former second. None more than Emile who dated Roberta, after he was put in charge of the droid army he allowed Bethany to get her old job back after Solex and him viciously murdered the individual that allowed Ash to hack there droids. Emile sat in his room relaxing with a bottle of whiskey next to him wondering how Roberta was doing.

The now cybernetic woman knocked on the door and peaked inside. "Emile? How are you holding up?"

The man took a swing of his bottle.” How do you think, I understand why Solex did what he did. Doesn’t mean I like it, he’ll I’m willing to bet that he’s doing worse than I am.” He said taking another drink.

"You really think so?" she asked. "Then... why did he do it?"

“Because there’s a system here, if Solex let Roberta get away with what she did, even if she was his second it might just tell the others that Roberta is untouchable that she could do anything and not get punished for it. Same goes for any commanding officer, Roberta knew that it’s why she told Solex to keep beating her while he didn’t want to.”

"I see." Bethany looked down to the floor. "I'll admit... even though I hate her with a passion that was hard for even me to watch."

“Huh I figured that you would like it, after all your whole family was murder by her.”

"Unlike Roberta, I still have empathy left in me," Bethany answered coldly. "Speaking... of my family. I was told my sister is still alive. Is there... any chance...?"

“You don’t wanna see her, she’s in the breeding area. Believe me it’s not a pretty sight pet.”

Bethany held her head. "Is there no way to get her out? Solex trusts me enough to give me my old job back. W-what if I work really hard or... ir something...?"

“Bethany your sisters is gone, she has no idea that you’re alive and her family is dead. She more then likely accepted her new situation, and would rather be pleased through her body then willow in sadness.” Emile said bluntly, he then looked and saw his pets lower her eyes in sadness.” Ugh well you might be able to get one of your Cartus back, if Solex hasn’t sold her yet.”

"I'd rather have my sister..." Bethany sat down and sighed. "Just forget it. After what I did I'm surprised I get anything. I just... wish Solex had let me die like I wanted to..."

“Ou he knows you wanted to die, that’s why he didn’t do it. Suffering and watching everything that you love taken from you is worse than death, I know it all to much.” Emile shook his head.” But don’t worry about any of that you got me, and someday I’ll give a nice little baby wouldn’t you want that more than death?”

Bethany looked up at him and smiled softly. "Thank you. I've... never understood why you've been so nice to me. Even the experiments haven't been that bad. Why don't you hate me like the rest?"

“Because I know all about losing people and what it is like losing brothers and sisters.” He sad grabbing another drink.

Bethany's smile faded. "You... haven't spoken at length about yourself, you know? How did you lose your family? How did you end up working for Solex?"

“My family I wouldn’t know them, my dad was someone that knocked up the bitch that gave birth to me and she put me in a dumpster on some nowhere planet. Got found by the people that worked the truck that day, gave me to an orphanage, which after five years was attacked by pirates whose names don’t matter. I ran with them for years because let’s be honest I had no choice in the matter, got interested in robots and weapons at around fifteen. Three years later ran into Solex and Roberta they killed my then boss and gave us a choice to serve or die, and here we are. Was that everything you were hoping for kitty?”

"Not... really..." Bethany rubbed her robotic tail nervously. "I'm sorry I brought it up. I didn't know it was such a hard memory..."

“It’s not really I don’t care about my past, it is what it is. All I can do now is help Solex with whatever he needs, besides I’m happier now then I ever been.”

"Oh?" Bethany smiled again. "Have I helped with that?"

“Ou of course even though it’s mostly sexual, and I have enjoyed messing with every part of your Body. That has made me happy, and don’t worry I wouldn’t give you away to any of the crew even if they want to.”

Bethany nodded, and looked down once more. "I'm... I am sorry a out Roberta. I might not have liked her, but I know she was special to you. I... hope those kids are okay..."

“I’m sure they are, besides I know we’re they are.” Emile pulled out a major colony world.” Tella nice little colony robotic, mines good community.”

"Oh?" Bethany tilted her head curiously. "Are you still in contact with them?"

“Sort of there’s this camera that’s in Roberta home to mostly keep an eye on her and what we’ve been seeing is rather interesting. Would you like to see?”

Bethany nodded. "Sure. Let's check it out."

“Alright then let’s go check on how Roberta is doing.”

Planet Tella early morning

Roberta was wearing regular street cloths, as she was cooking a simple breakfast of pancakes eggs sausage and beacon. Once she made breakfast she then worked on the twos lunch, which was a ham sandwich for Alexander and turkey for Jessy.” Kids get up breakfast is ready.”

A minute later, the children dutifully came down, each in cute little pajamas, Jessie brushing her long hair. As they sat down, Alex said, "That smells really good, Ms. Roberta." He spoke cheerfully, having opened up a lot in the last few weeks.

“Well I’m glad you like it, because guess buying a cook book was worthwhile. Ou Jessy let me help you with your hair you need to eat child.” Roberta said brushing her hair.

"Thank you, Ms. Roberta." Jessie gladly ate while her messy hair was brushed into straight locks. "I hope they like my project at school. I put a lot of work into it."

“I’m sure they will, Jessie now then Alex did you manage to finish your school work?”

"Yes, ma'am." He poked at his food in frustration. "Algebra is hard, though..."

“I know kid I know, even though it worthless and you probably won’t use it in life.” Roberta coughed regaining her composure.” However you could always ask me for help whenever I’m here.”

"I-I don't want to bother you. But..." He smiled at her. "You'll... help me study for the test on Friday?"

“Huh I will try, if I don’t get any contracts that’ll take off planet then yes I’ll help.” Roberta answered as she finished brushing Jessy hair.” There you go Jessy you’re hairs done.”

"Thank you!" She took a bite of bacon. "Aren't you going to eat?"

“I wanted to be sure you were all prepared first. “Roberta sat at the table and started eating with the kids.

Emile looked in shock.” Wow I Ugh wasn’t expecting that.”

"She's... like a mom," Bethany said. "She's like a totally different person."

“I know has the weeks of recovery made her reflect on her actions?”

Bethany folded her arms. "Maybe. But deep down, she's still a killer. Reflection or not, I'm never going to forgive her for what she did."

Roberta gave the kids there lunches, and hugged them.” All right you two have a good day at school.” She said smiling and kissing both their heads.

Bethany's eyes softened as she watched the kids run off to school. "She... really has changed in such a short amount of time. Maybe even she..." She cleared her throat. "D-does she... know we have these cameras?"

“I think she does but at the moment I’m not sure.”

As Roberta saw her kids off to school she walked to one of the cameras and picked it up.” Did you enjoy the show to whoever is watching, if this so happens to be Emile watching I do miss you and I’m sorry that I had to leave you but.” Roberta put the camera down and tapped the wall, the entire kitchen transformed into a weapons vault.” I’m doing just fine.”

"See... knew she wouldn't change," Bethany said, but with an amused smile.

“Of course she can’t change she’s a born killer, I didn’t expect her to.”

Dahlexpert

Part 2

“As you can see I’ve collected quite the hall I work for this lady named ash, very nice lady. I gotta admit I like not being the second in command anymore. Because now I’m free free to do as I want, and if you’re thinking that was an act with the kids it wasn’t they started to say they love me.”

"She's joking, right?" Bethany asked in surprise.

“I don’t know, this is kinda weird I mean to say that the kids love her now after all she’s done to them?” Emile said in surprise.

“I gotta say the last few weeks of this has been fun. But unfortunately I gotta go to work, I got a few contracts that I need to handle before dinner on of which is in my new ship.” Roberta tapped the wall again and the weapon racks went back to a kitchen.” Now I gotta work so goodbye for now, and if Emile and that worthless kitty is watching me, by all means kitty take Emil.”

"Well... sounds like I've got her approval," Bethany muttered, stepping away. "Doesn't seem like she's hurting. Great..."

“Why would she approve of you though.”

“If Emile is listening, I’m not coming back Emile that much is obvious. So you might as well enjoy life without me, but I do thank you for trying to change me. Now before i got to sappy, I got work to do and people to kill and if Emile isn’t listening to this and someone on the crew is send this to Email will you bye.” She put the camera back and left the house.

"At least... she seems to love you." Bethany looked back. "Sorry for your loss."

“It’s not a complete lost, I did change her. He’ll if you think what she did to your family was bad you should have seen her a decade ago.” Emile shivered at the thought of when he first met Roberta.” Ugh but I’m happy for her, and don’t pretend that you’re not happy about this you now got me all to yourself without the threat of her hunting you.”

"I suppose..." She wrapped her arms around him. "Kinda sucks I can't get my revenge on her. Mmm... Maybe one day."

“I wouldn’t count on it now then. You’re master is feeling very lonely after all he’s been busy with the droid army, and getting them in tip top shape.” Emile turned around and grabbed Bethany butt.” I could use a good distraction.”

"Oh?" She giggled and kissed him. "I'll give you more than a distraction."

Emile started kissing Bethany back and lifted her to her room." Hay can you this time not take any birth control after words, I wasn't lying when I said I will give you a new family."

Bethany nodded. "Alright. Interesting... you don't get many Shinso/human babies. I like it."

"You will like anything I say, but it will be interesting to see how the turn out." Emile started to kiss Bethany and started to take her strip her.

Emile laid next to Bethany with his arm around her.” I gotta say I’ve done a very good job training you thoroughly.”

Bethany chuckled, her nude body pressed tightly against him. "I'll take that as a compliment. Normally I'd take offense to being trained, but something about being free from the pressures of choice and responsibility is refreshing."

Emile chuckled and brought Bethany closer to him and kissed her.” Well that responsibility part might change.” He said gently rubbing her stomach.” If I did my job right and I like to think I did, there should be something growing in there soon.”

She nodded, but her smile quickly faded into a worried look. "What if...?"

“What if what, are you nervous about something?”

"Roberta..." Bethany shrink down. "She hates me as much as I hate her. I could never let my child leave our side without worrying she'll find out about them and murder them out of spite."

“That’s what your scared of? Look Roberta is on the other side of the frontier, we’re she’s doing whatever she’s doing. Look unless someone tells her she won’t find out, and if she does I haven’t personally seen Roberta kill kids. I mean she kidnapped the kids she has now and grown attached to them and vice versa.”

"I suppose that's true." Bethany placed a hand on her belly. "So I'm just being paranoid... right?"

“Mostly yes, but Roberta is capable of a lot of things, but I wouldn’t worry too much about it.”

Bethany snuggled close again. "You'll keep us safe, right?"

“Of course I will, it will be interesting being a father. But until then and they come out.” Emile brought Bethany on top of him.” Your master is still unsatisfied, so do mind giving me a hand with that.”

Bethany giggled and leaned down, kissing him gently. "You wish is my command."

"That's my girl let's enjoy ourselves before ether of use get back to work." he said while thrusting into Bethany ass.

Black0ut

Black0ut & Dahlexpert present:
The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship

Planet Coitera
Blisk’s family home
3:27 Am

Blisk was loading harpoons in a harpoon launcher, one of many traps Blisk had around in a few hours the great hunt would start. In the days of its arrival, Blisk skin has gotten darker his skin became rougher his canine teeth are now sticking through his mouth. He looked more like a savage readying himself for war.

Titania was already suited up with her armor, her weapons laid out on a piece of cloth. Her family rifle, her sword, and the measly pistol she acquired a while ago. "I think my weapons aren't gonna be able to hold a candle to yours... but maybe those jump jets you installed should help me keep up..."

Blisk just seemed to ignore her as he then looked over to his weapons, his rifle and shotgun looked to be cleaned and in the right condition he also hade a revolver that could fire at least ten shots. Blisk sighed and turned to Titania regaining his senses.” You should get some sleep the great hunt doesn’t start until the afternoon.”

She sighs, before promptly giving him a kiss. "Alright... seeing as how we could die tomorrow.... up for a romp in bed?"

“Really a few things, one were not dying and second. Titania I don’t know if you’ve seen me or not, but in the state I’m in I’m currently thinking about food killing and fucking. If we did have sex I’m more then likely be giving you a big belly again.”

"How about trying a condom or two? You wouldn't have to worry about me getting pregnant again if that was the case."

Blisk rolled his eyes.” Ugh fine but I’m not sure we’re to get condoms at three in the morning.”

"Hmmm... You do have a point. Shame I didn't bring a few with me..." The foxgirl murmured, letting out a sigh. "Guess that means you'll have to cuddle me to sleep instead." She began to disassemble the power armor she was wearing, trying to strip out of it as quickly, and safely, as possible.

Blisk looked at her getting out of her armor, and stopped loading his traps and hugged Titania.” I know it’s not the best situation l, but if we do live after this you can do whatever you want with me.”

"Cuddling. We are going to cuddle every night after the Hunt." Titania replied, giving him a warm smile as she kissed his cheek.

Blisk rolled his eyes.” I don’t understand what’s with you and cuddling, seriously are you cold blooded and you need my body heat or something?”

"I'm half-tempted to make a very snarky comment in response, but... I could always just tease you for how often you'll go along with it. Or how protective you've been with me. Given that you, y'know, hold me tight until I fall asleep and fall asleep doing so." Titania smirked, as she flopped onto the bed, ungraceful in her landing. "Eh, Mr. I-don't-want-a-relationship?"

Blisk looked down at Titania.” Wait what do you mean you don’t want a relationship?”

"I mean you, Blisk." Titania shook her head slowly. "I was bringing up the time you dumped me on our first date to tease you." She pulled the covers over herself, and yawned loudly, the blissful softness of the bed getting to her.

“Don’t do that, look I was just thinking of your safety was all.”

She groaned, "I already forgave you. I'm simply teasing you for it because I can... although it has greatly backfired."

Blisk groaned.” Damn aliens and there teases, I swear I will never understand the younger aliens. With all these wanting to be close to one another all the time and constantly cuddling.” He said while wrapping his tail around Titania.

"It's called physical affection, because we can't fuck all the time. It helps when I'm tired and want to feel safe because I've probably had a long day of fighting. At least, that's how I feel. How about you?"

“Ugh it’s a nice way to keep warm I guess, and it’s fine having you wrap your arms around me.

"So if I stopped accepting and demanding cuddles, you wouldn't miss it?" She raised an eyebrow.

“Ugh I guess not, just don’t be asking for them so frequently I need to keep some of my pride and not be seen as a cuddle buddy.”

"Don't ask for them... when we're alone. I'm failing to see how that hurts your reputation."

“Love when have you ever seen a Kotavorg that isn’t fighting something or martching to or you know eating people?”

"I saw him only moments before, grumbling about his reputation. He loves me and though he apparently wants to only care about doing the things you've said, he's gone out of his way for me."

Blisk held Titania closer hoping to put her mind at ease.

The foxgirl tensed a little at first, not entirely expecting the physical response, but within moments she returned his hug with a little more: a kiss on the cheek. She closed her eyes and tried to wash her nervousness away with the comfort Blisk was providing. She was nervous, but... he was doing his best to comfort her even after she was being a tad bit bitchy. She let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, "Thank you..."

“No problem.” Blisk kissed Titania cheek and fell asleep.

That morning the pair grabbed their gear and made there way to center of town, there were thousands if not millions of Kotavorg cheering and shouting at the event.

Titania clicked, hoping that her helmet would automatically connect to Blisk's comm device, but render her mute to everyone. "Wow... you weren't kidding when you said your race would show up for it... kinda reminds me of when Dondondari get to bid for work with governments..."

"Yea but this seems to be more then normal, and the air is so thick tension and blood lust ou it's so lovely. I could smell the beast waiting for us right outside the barrier."

"Are we going after the big one, then? Or is it a smaller monster?"

“Start with something small and work your way up? If a big on finds us we fight it.”

"Alright. That makes sense..." She paused as her voice shifted, the tone becoming more greedy. "How much would the big guy's hide cost if we sold it? Just, you know, out of curiosity?"

“A few grand since most people don’t see the monster of this world I’m sure there are plenty that would be interested in seeing these things.”

"Then I guess we'll be bringing back as many hides as we kill these things." She smiled under her helm, the vicious action contrasting the soft look in her eyes.

At the top of the city there was the political representatives "Welcome my brother's and sister of the hunt today we gather for the annual great hunt this year we bring many Kotavorg from Clan karzakarack and even those from the frontier, there's even an alien amongst us. Today we respect our ancestors by hunting the beast of this world, hunt well my fellow Kotavorg and hunt smart. The rules are simple kill as many monsters as you can you have a week to hunt as many monsters as you can before coming back, enjoy the hunt and may the strong survive!" The barrier went down the Kotavorg started running into the jungle.

Titania ran alongside Blisk, making sure to not lose sight of him. However, as a Kotavorg man tried to shove her out of the way, she quickly used her jump jets to increase her speed, delivering a punch to send him tumbling to the ground with a variety of curses. She continued her run, but however, without her boyfriend.

“I see you honey, don’t worry you’re not gonna loose me. Blisk said coming behind her.” Let’s keep moving.”

She laughed without any of the stresses or worries she might've had. "If I go too fast, you might lose me."

“Nah I have your scent, but try and stay close to me as much as you can.” He said catching up to her.

"Alright... buzzkill." She replied, pouting somewhat.

“Titania this is no time for games, I need you to stay close to me so I know you are fine.”

Her voice went from pouty to deeply annoyed. "Blisk. Am I your partner in this or your burden? You seem to be having a hard time distinguishing the two."

Before he could say anything Blisk got a good look around at the dence jungle, and the first thing he saw was a monster. It hade white spike on its back with four eyes and what looked to be tentacles for a mouth.” Great a Armodon, this should be a good practice.” He said while the monster was easily teen feet tall.

Titania fears resurfaced at the sight of the creature. How the hell did the Kotavorg deal with these creatures? She took a deep breath and charged. If she hesitated, they'd both die and she could not allow that. Her sword activated, and she quickly grabbed her laser pistol, ready to use it in a moment's notice. She briefly thought about using her magic, but she'd save that until she absolutely had to.

The creature saw Titania coming at it and it charged as well, before it could collide with Titania she quickly dogged out of the way and it was charging at Blisk. He smiled under his helmet and charged the beast head on, Blisk then used his thrusters and moved to the right leading the beast to hit a tree while it quickly recovered Blisk jumped in its head and used his Shotgun to to fill its two eyes on its left side with lead.” Come on girly get it together.” Blisk shouted using all of his strength to bring the best to the ground by getting a good grip on its skull.

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.2

Titania quickly used her jump jets to rocket her way over to the both of them, pointing her sword to the ground as she flew. Before she landed on the top of the creature, she used her jump jets to send her towards the predator with tremendous force burying her sword in it. Now firmly wedged into its hide she did her best to widen the stab wound and expose the creature's organs.

As the creature stopped moving Blisk looked at Titania.” See practice, this is one of the smaller monsters that we allow teenagers to hunt. So what do you think?”

"Fun little time waster. Not really my skill level, though. So now am I considered a teenager Kotavorg for all sakes and purposes?" She asked, deactivating her sword and placing the handle onto a mag-locked portion of her armor.

“For now yes let’s get moving we have a long week ahead of us, and these jungles get more dangerous the deer we go.” Blisk went to the Armodon and started hacking it up, getting plenty of meet from it.” Good bait come on let’s go.”

Titania followed behind, Occasionally glancing around them for anyone, or anything, that might try to attack them. She fingered the trigger of her gun, her adrenaline filling her with a need for violence.

Blisk was calm for what's it worth, he could smell the blood of both monster and Kotavorge Blisk then heard something coming there way." Girly you might wanna ready yourself, something is coming our way."

Her handle was in her hands within moments, activating to reveal its red blade that gleamed eerily. "Blisk, drop the 'girly' shit. It's either Ronin or Titania, your pick."

Before Blisk could respond a massive creature came diving at them, the two used there thruster to get out of the way. In front of them was a monster three times larger then the Armadon, its skin was gray and it’s back covered in spikes it’s eyes glowing red it stood on two feet and it’s roar shook the ground around it.” Hello there Goliath it’s been a while.”

The foxgirl kept her distance. deactivating her blade and placing it on her hip. She took to her family's laser rifle and began to fire, the burst of lasers not making a sound as they fired. She clicked her tongue to switch to Blisk's channel. "Tell me your plan, Blisk and I'll support."

Blisk put his shotgun on his back and pulled out his harpoon traps.” The plan is it cut through it’s armor and take it down, this is a monster Titania most strategy isn’t gonna work.” The Goliath charged Blisk and the harpoons fired locking it in place.

She let out a low growl as she dropped her gun in lie of her sword and closed in on it, avoiding a swipe narrowly. "Fine. You want me to go in with no plan? I go in with no plan." She said icily, anger written into her voice as she slashed back at it, adjusting her blade to be six feet in length as she harried the Goliath. As she fought, Blisk noticed something about how she was fighting; Instead of the passionate and lethal attacks, she made painful wounds that would not kill, wounds meant to cripple and torture for a lifetime if the Goliath escaped.

The creature roared and it’s chest started to glow red and the ground around it started to smoke, the monster jumped and slammed its fist on the ground knocking Titania back and breaking the traps.” Ou no, you pissed it off. You wanna plan fine hit it hard and fast you I’ll draw it’s attention and you hit use your guns to hit weak points that I make, and be careful of the fire.”

Titania let out a bloodthirsty roar, but backed off, her handle going to her hip as she retreated to her rifle, grabbing it as she continued her flight away from the Goliath.

The Goliath saw Titania trying to back away it pick up a rock and was about to throw it but Blisk started shooting at it, the beast threw the rocks at Blisk forcing him to back, it then dived towards Blisk and spewed fire at Blisk. His armor took the brunt of the flames, but Blisk bounced off the tree and went under the monster and jumped on it’s back firing his rifle into its spine.

As it turned its head it was shot repeatedly in the eyes, as the foxgirl tried to draw its attention from the Kotavorg on top of it. She clicked her tongue. "Hey, Fucktard! Over here!" She yelled, trying to listen in for any other threats besides the Goliath.

The beast looked at Titania and it charged at her, This caused Blisk to jump off the monsters back and land on the ground. As the monster started to get closer to Titania the monsters eyes were both shot at by what sounded like a sniper. Next to Titania was a female Kotavorg one with no metal limbs and red hair.” Well you two look like you could use some help.”

"A bit of help would be nice, yes." Titania replied as she continued firing at the creature with several aimed bursts.

“I got Yea.” The woman fired what looked to be a gauss weapon at the monsters cheats, the monsters didn’t take likely to this and breathed fire at the two causing them to move when the monster turned around it was it with two shrapnel grenade destroying bits of its flesh, Blisk used both his shot gun and riffle to hit the monsters weak points. After a while the monster seas brought to the ground and thanks to the wounds Titania made to it, it was quickly bleeding out.

Titania put her rifle on her back, idly tapping her fingers against her handle. "Thank you, Miss...?"

“Val Blisk it’s been a while.”

Blisk looked the woman up and down and snapped his fingers.” Right you were in that tank, from my first bounty with the golden wing. Right how have you been?”

“Good, this planet has such fantastic dangers, the monsters the carnivores plants such a great planet thank you for giving me to your mechanic friend and her bringing me here.”

Titania idly watched the two of them, figuring if she remained silent, they would explain most of everything.

"You look good Val, compared to when the last time I saw you well you were naked in a tank."

"Yea, Sunny gave me some cloths and dropped me off this planet. Here I fought many of the monsters here, and thanks to the augmentations I was made with it gave me a good advantage. I smelled Goliath blood and I saw you two figured you could use the help."

"It would be appreciated thanks Val."

"Yeah... thank you, Val. I appreciate the help." Titania paused and tilted her head. "Are you sure you want to join our hunting party, though?"

"There's no rules saying that she can't, besides we could use all the help we could out here especially when night falls. But first there's one thing we both have to do." Both Blisk and Val looked at the Goliath and both started gorging at the beast eating bit and pieces of it.

"Yeah, no. I'll leave you two to finish that. I'll set up a perimeter watch." Titania replied, walking away as she grabbed her rifle and went around in a square, making sure to keep an eye out for the two feasting and for the area she patrolled.

The two gorged themselves on the Goliath and started to become more savage themselves. Blisk looked at Titania and hugged her." Look i'm sorry, for how I was acting."

"It's fine, Blisk. I'm not upset. Well, my stomach is, but otherwise I'm fine." She joked, rifle pointed downwards. "So I take it Kotavorgs eat everything they defeat? Have you eaten your bounties then?"

“No because I can’t collect the money otherwise, but brutally maiming then is different or shooting them in the spin so they don’t walk again is also acceptable.”

"So essentially slow, torturous and likely to last the rest of their life if they don't have the money to fix it." Titania nodded. His description of what he did was similar when she operated in the shadows... or rather what happened when she was summoned for that work. She shivered as she recalled some of the grisly details, as she suppressed painful memories. "Got it."

“Right then let’s go we have a long day ahead of us.”

"To be fair, I've been ready while you've been snacking." She teased, gently shaking his hug off so she was ready for an ambush.

Blisk ignored the smart comeback and the trio got moving, through out the day they faced other small game carnivores plants and a few Kotavorg. Night decided and the trio found a cave to rest there heads for the evening.”

Titania kept watch for first watch, her rifle held at the ready. She occasionally snuck a glance at Blisk to see what he was up to whether that was sleeping or not.

Blisk looked over a map of the jungle and pointed to certain area.” Okay we’re getting closer to a supply depo there all we gotta do is grab a flair and ammo will be dropped to us, which is good because I’m running low on traps.”

"My energy cells for my rifle and pistol are low too. It'd be nice to get a solid amount of ammunition." Titania murmured on their private channel.

“Right so the plan is for us to rest up and go to the supply depo.” Blisk then heard growing close to the cave.” And is sounds like dinner just showed up.”

Titania frowned, and put her rifle on her back, opting fro her sword instead. "Well, I guess I'll bleed it dry for you... seeing as we'll need my rifle for our journey."

Blisk used his thermal version to see what was out there, when he looked through the jungle he saw what looked to be a dog like monsters.” Great lockjaws how fucking fantastic.”

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.3

Titania sighed. "Or I can use up my pistol ammo and fight a bunch of shitty dogs..."

The Pack of lockjaws circled the trio, it had to easily be fifteen of the dog like monster. Blisk used his flamethrower at the pack, and it startled so but the others charged at the group.

Titania reacted quickly, firing her pistol until five of the monsters were dead and her gun clicked. She swore quickly and took out her sword, rushing into the melee.

Three ran from Titania wile four others ran behind her surprisingly trying to flank her, Val and Blisk shot at the four lockjaws that were behind Titania causing the remaining six to scurry off.” We need to lock the cave off, Titania come back I’m sure there will be more we need to seal off the cave so we don’t have to fight more. Or worse another big monster shows up and attack us.”

Titania twirled her sword as she jumped back with great speed, narrowly missing cracking her head on the lip of the cave. "Any ideas how to start?"

Blisk looked around and saw a bolder, he then used his metal arms to break the rock into a more susceptible size. "Alright then this should work you two help me out with this." The two woman went to Blisk and helped him move the rock to the cave entrance, they then lifted it to cover the entrance but not block it so they won't die of a lack of oxygen.

"I'll still take first watch. Something could still smash through that, and if so, all three of us would be fucked." The foxgirl laid back against a rock, her visor darkening.

"Titania go to sleep, i'll take the first watch besides I can see in the dark you take the last watch alright."

"With the power armor I have, I can see in the dark to some extent..." She countered. She frowned underneath her helm. He's doing it again... he's treating me less like the warrior I am and more like some dainty flower he brought along for the trip... "but you can take first watch. Just means I'll be far more fresh when I do it."

Blisk then went to the rock and stood looked around the area. Val looked at Titina and back to Blisk." So this is what a Kotavorge in love is like, trying to protect there loved one it's nice to see."

"Not when you're trained you fight and he does it every time. 'Nice' wears off really quickly." Titania complained quietly to Val, not wanting to broadcast her frustration to Blisk.

“Don’t blame him it’s in his blood, I learned that because of our ancestors old was women were heavily guarded. It’s not that he doesn’t see you as an equal, but being on this planet with his -I assume- lover, his instinct is to protect he’ll be back to his old self once this is over.”

"Still..." Titania frowned. She didn't like the idea, but she'd give him a break. For now. "Alright... say I do give him some leeway. Does he snap out of it instantly once we're safe or is it like a month later kind of deal?"

"Well considering the area around here is thick with blood, the smell of monsters and more then likely other Kotavorge mating and the fact that after the hunt is over he will be well have this overwhelming urge to fuck you. I would say once he's off world and give him about a few weeks."

"He's lost fucking privileges, so he'll struggle on that front." Titania turned her head slightly staring at the other woman out the side of her eye. "I'm a bit worried everything is going too fast. We had sex, and honestly, I kinda expected him to leave in the morning... not to mention the baby I just had... I don't know. And him treating me like an invalid isn’t helping either. I'm just, I don't know, hoping this thing between us is going to work out. I hope that this is just stress and nothing else."

“Well you have the next two weeks to see what happens, he will become more savage or protective over that time. And you well will see your at the edge of the jungle we will see how you change once we go deeper into it, until then good night see you in the morning.”

"Good night." Titania said softly, going deathly still as she prepared to think about her feelings and all the options she might have to take. After an hour of this, her eyelids felt heavy and closed shut, prompting her into sleep.

------

That morning the trio made there way to the supply depo, Blisk was in front of the two and throughout the morning Blisk said nothing.

Titania frowned, wondering if he had heard her hushed whispers the night before or if this was a precaution for the area they were in. Either way, she kept quiet, handle at the ready.

“The supply depo is straight ahead, shouldn’t be much further now.”

“Um Blisk you okay you’ve been rather quiet this hole time.”

“Just stay focused on the task at hand, he have a long two weeks talking ain’t helping.”

"I think talking is a good thing. Silence doesn't really help us and serves more as a hinderance than a benefit." The foxgirl's soft voice came through.

“Will talk when we’re attack by a monster, or if one of us needs saving. Until then listen to your surroundings and stay quiet.” He said turning off his communicator.

Titania took a deep breath before clicking to turn her speakers off so she could talk normally. "I swear, I'm going to put my foot up his ass... this shit's getting annoying..." She grumbled quietly to herself, keeping an eye on her surroundings.

As they reached the supply depo they noticed body’s surrounding the area, not only that but most of their armor looked to be melted. “That’s not good, Titania get to the flair gun and fire it.” Blisk said in a nervous tone.

"Finally some trust..." She murmured before using her jump jets to increase her speed, zipping forward towards the flare gun. She briefly stopped to fire it straight up before continuing her run.

"Thank you now then we just wait which I don't like doing, mostly because were more then likely being watch right now."

"By?" Titania asked as she started making her way back towards the two of them.

The three then heard something coming from the nearby bushes, the three pointed there weapons at the bush waiting for something to pop out. But nothing did, but a web was shot above them and took Blisk up. A spider like monster came behind the two it’s body grossly disfigure with four limbs and a gray like skin.

"Fucking," Titania groaned, using her jump jets to fly up to Blisk, laser sword at the ready to cut any web, "Fantastic. Keep her distracted while I get Blisk."

“You got it, come on you ugly bug.” Val shouted fireing at the monster.

Meanwhile Blisk was lifted up to a web the webbing around him spun him into a cocoon, Blisk being dizzy couldn’t see the monster above him.

Titania sliced through some webbing that had tried to block her but when she reached the cocoon, and the monster past it, she felt a tinge of fear, as her gaze fell onto one of its eyes. She shrugged the feeling off as she sliced the webbing holding Blisk, accidentally cutting into one of his arms in the attempt. She reached into the cocoon and tried to pull the heavier man out.

Through the headset Blisk yelled.” Move out of the way.” As he used his flamethrower to burn the webbing, he then moved Titania to the side as he burned the monster forcing it to fall back.

Titania grabbed Blisk and pulled him close, so as to fly him back down to the ground, "I think you and danger like flirting too much..."

“Quiet were not safe yet, that thing is a gorgon an ambush predator more then likely Val was facing its decoy and what killed those other Kotavorg be careful of its acid spit. That shit can easily burn through yours and my armor.”

"Any other dangerous predators you'd like to warn me about?" She asked irritably, her sword still activated as she hurried back to the ground.

“I’m sorry but what part of my planet is fulled with dangerous monster did you not understand before I brought you here, Ou your in for the long haul baby and the worst part is. There still young wait until they get bigger in the coming days.” Blisk said with glee.

"I can always drop you." Titania threatened whole-heartedly, more annoyed than actually angry. "And keep in mind, I am the only one who could save your ass if you end up back in a web."

Blisk showed his flamethrower.” I would have been fine, but it’s an ambush predator so it got me. Look i do appreciate young helping me, but you need to land before it comes Back.”

"I can't go faster than I am right now. If I wasn't carrying you, in your armor, I could probably go faster." She explained, glancing around to see if the predator was coming back. "If I try to, we will be crashing instead of landing."

“That’s almost.” Blisk stopped and looked around and pulled out his shotgun.” You might not have a choice in a minute.”

Titania grit her teeth, acknowledging his words even if he couldn't see her expression. "You owe me a date to a nice restaurant." She grumbled, going faster than what she was advised, her helmet flashing a warning over the visuals. She groaned as she prepared for the crash.

Titania maneuvered herself under Blisk, trying to give him a softer landing than what she was going to get. Within moments, they thudded into the ground, leaving an indent. Her systems flashed more warnings that she ignored. She groaned, knowing her armor had cut into her stomach. She would look over the injury and any others she had accrued later when they were safe, and when her arm wasn't pinned under Blisk.

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.4

The Gorgon landed right in front of the two and opened its mouth ready to spit acid at the two, it was then shot in the head by Val getting it’s attention and spitting acid her way forcing her to take cover.

Blisk then got up and unloaded several slugs into the beast, and to the group’s delight the ammo crate dropped down.” Titania get the ammo while we keep it busy.”

Titania dashed forward, clicking just in time to hide a cry of pain in her helmet. She quickly made it to the ammo crate and found some energy cells she could use. Reloading her two guns, she grabbed some spare ammo for her weapons and some for her two compatriots. She then tried to dash away from the spot, trying to deliver the ammunition to both of her friends.

They continued their attack on the monster Blisk using his shrapnel Grenada damage its shell while Val hit its weak points, after this assault the gorgon weed it’s webs to swing up and get away from the hunters.

Titania took off after it, allowing her laser sword to reconfigure into its six foot mode, which she used to slash the Gorgon and burn it with every strike.

The monster screamed in pain, but it then grabbed ahold of Titania and slammed into the ground before it could do anything Both Val and Blisk caught up with Titania, when she turned around. Forcing the Gorgon to retreat again. Blisk then picked up Titania and when she looked at him she saw a very angry Black.” What are you doing!”

Blue flames danced over her helmet as she looked back at him. "I am doing my best to take out these things, make sure I can bail either of you out if you need it, and doing my best to not fight with you every goddamn step of the way.” She yelled back, anger and frustration having boiled over to a point. "I am not a fragile fucking flower that you have to protect, twenty-four-seven. So stop treating me like a fucking invalid and let me help!"

Val rolled her eyes and turned her back to the couple.

“That’s what you think this is I’m protecting you because you’re weak? Are you really that stupid! Look around you there’s no doctors for miles, your blood when on the wind could be smelled from miles away!” Blisk put his hand over his helmet.” I do appreciate you wanting to help it’s why I brought you down here, but what you need to understand is we have time we don’t need to kill every monster we see on the spot. Think what’s the best way to kill an army kill one grunt.” Blisk pointed to we’re the Gorgon went.” Or let it lead you to its home? The child is hurt it’s more then likely going to it’s nest and it mother.”

Flames boiled over her armor, burning the highly durable paint off, but it didn't damage Blisk's armor. "Yeah, I fucking think that. You have given me no other indicators with me, you don't tell me what the hell you want, and the constant-" She cut herself off, Blisk smelling a bit of blood coming from her helmet. "You know What? Fine. You tell me how to fight, and what to do. I'll do it like a good little drone and I won't question what you ask me to do." She wrenched herself away, the fire still raging around her. "How does that sound?"

Blisk rolled his eyes.” You aliens and your emotions, it’s very annoying. Don’t ever run ahead of us ever again. Second you are not a drone I know these monsters you don’t you running like you did earlier is a good way of you getting killed, and third. Always remember that this was your idea to come with me down here, your stuck with this version of me until the hunt is over don’t like it tough shit your stuck with this. And who knows over the coming days I might ether stop worrying about you or worry more that to is dependent on you.”

"I understand." Titania said, her voice lacking everything save a cool, collected tone. "I will do my best to follow your orders."

“ It won’t be that bad love, give me more time I’m sure at some point during this I’m gonna need you.” The ground started to shake around them.

“Ugh Blisk we gotta go, a big one is coming and judging by the smell of it this one might be a tough fight.”

Titania raised an eyebrow underneath her helmet. She maglocked her handle to her hip as she grabbed her rifle, getting ready for a ranged fight if need be. "What should we do, Blisk?"

Blisk then sniffed the air and he recognized the scent and prepared some traps.” We have to fight this one we can call for more ammo later, this beast is high priority.”

The monster slowly came into view it easily towards over the Goliath and Gorgon, it’s skin was black and covered from head to toe in scars it’s jaw displayed rows of teeth so much so that they started piercing through it jaw the sides of its mouth were split open as it looked Dow at the the hunters.

Titania aimed her rifle at the creature flying up into the air. She fired a few short bursts, mostly at its eyes, trying to blind it.

The monster looked at Titania fireing at it and jumped trying to bite her hole, when she moved around the monster and continued to fire at it Blisk fired harpoons into it pinning it down all the while Val was firing shots at it body.” Why in the hell is a deviljoe here, Val asked

“It probably smelled the Gorgon blood and was looking for an appetizer.” As Blisk said that the monster lunged itself at Blisk breaking the harpoons that was keeping it down. Blisk used his thrusters to move himself from the charging monster.

Titania briefly acknowledged the thin bead of sweat that started to flow down her face before a electronic voice delivered some bad news; "Energy stores low, powering down thrusters."

"Fuck me running sideways..." Titania groaned as she began to fall over a hundred and fifty feet out of the air, going from burst fire to full auto as she fell, hoping to deal enough damage to the beast before she crashed and had to deal with any injuries that occured.

As she fired at the monster it’s skin turned red along with its eyes.When it looked down at Blisk shooting at it it used its tail like a clubs swatting him to the side and into a tree, Val fired into is legs but the beast fired a black and red beam at her, she quickly ran out of the way and into some bushes. As the beast looked at Titania it ran at her.

Titania only had a brief moment to shout out something in her language before she crashed, a great plume of dirt and dust rising up from her crashsite. Even as the predator charged at her, she did not move, did not show any signs of activity.

It was then that Blisk started fireing at the beast but it ignored him and scooped up Titania, her armor getting bent around her as the monster bit her.

She let out a weak scream, having woken up from her brief period of unconsciousness. Blue flames surrounded her, burning the dragon-esque monster, and sunsequently, herself. Her ruined, tattered armor displayed warning signs as she reached an arm to her handle, activating it to its six foot configuration, doing her best to stab it and slash where possible, to make it drop her and avoid being bitten in half.

The monster tossed Titania out and onto the ground, it then roared for triumphantly Blisk then jumped on the mosters head and used metal arm tip out it's eye and put a shrapnel grenade inside it. When it explored the monster roared in pain, as Blisk jumped off he threw a few more grenades at the monster body all that he had actually so Every shot he used with both his shot gun and rifle were damaging it's armor. However the beast did scoop Blisk up his Metal limbs helping his slightly as the beast tried to crush his in it's mouth as he used his flamethrower to shoot fire into it's gut.

Val then went over to Titania and looked her over." Hay your not allowed to die on me, come on foxy." Val puled out a medi shot and injected it into her.

Titania's helmet flickered, as the foxgirl coughed. "Not... gonna..." She managed to get out, her voice faint, even with the speakers her helmet had. She coughed out some blood, hoping the medishot would stop the bleeding. If it did she could handle the rest on her own. She reached out a hand, smearing a bit of blood on Val's shoulder, her grip weak.

“Hay come on now you can’t die yet, Blisk would be Ugh.” Val looked at Blisk fighting the monsters leaving hitting it with fire and bullets.” Um Blisk is doing alright, but he would be annoyed that he gave you some leeway after your argument and when he did you die on him.”

"I... won't..." She murmured, letting out another bloody cough. She followed him as best as she could, her mechanical eye keeping up with him, unaffected by the organic body that was recovering from near death.

“Okay then let’s help your lover out, though I’m starting to think he’s beyond help if he’s in his primal phase.” Val said while shooting at the legs of the monster. Blisk was constantly hitting the monsters when his ammo ran out the beast then slammed its head into a tree forcing Blisk off or get crushed.

She slowly got up, her limbs heavy and her gate slow. Her hand still clenched, - at least she hoped it still held her blade- beginning her slow methodical approach, ready to use the last of strength to burn it with her flames should it charge at her again.

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.5

Val shook her head at Titania wishing that she would just stand down, but she did respect the fact that she kept going Val then looked at the monsters and started to fire at its hips and legs hoping to take it down.

Titania clenched her hand, blood pooling down from it as she let her emotions consume her: Rage, Sorrow, Jealousy, Doubt, Depression, and many more negative emotions coursed through her. She had only one shot at this, and if successful, she'd damn near kill herself and maybe Blisk, but it was their best shot at killing the damn thing and giving other predators something to go after instead of them.

Her body crumbled to the ground as blue flames formed in front of her, forming into the shape of a woman. This woman was much akin to herself but there were notable differences; power armor was replaced with traditional metal armor and the tail she had was absent from the figure. The flaming aberration looked at the monster and charged, each step scorching the ground, its hand outreaching towards it.

Bother Blisk and Val looked in confusion, the monsters in question just charged the woman.

The flaming blue woman merely walked forward and kneeled before the monster, clasping its hands together. As soon as the monster reached the flaming creature, the woman disappeared in lieu of billowing flames that tried to roast and consume the Dragon-esque monster.

Titania, however, remained slumped over, unaware of, or more likely, unable to move to escape the encroaching flames that threatened to move in her direction and burn her to ash.

Blisk used his thrusters to grab Titania out of the on coming fire, he and Val looked as the monster being cooked Alive. It's skin turning Black by the fire it made one lase roar before falling to the ground and turning to ash, after that both Blisk and Val looked at Titania.

The foxgirl's helmet remained barely lit, as her injuries rendered her unconscious, but she remained limp in Blisk's arms, her weapons scattered in various directions.

“Ugh we gotta get her out of here, for now we need to fire another flair and secure this area. Val think you could.”

“Sure boss man I can do it you handle your mate here.” Val went to the supply depo and fired a red flair indicating the the area needed repairs, with in therty minutes a shuttle came down deleting ammo and surrounded the area in a mini shield.

As Blisk looked over Titania, his eyes would go over the bent and twisted armor, some of which went under her skin. She twitched in his grasp, her hands clenching and opening.

When her eyes opened Blisk looked down and hugged her.” Welcome back love you ok?”

She glanced around, her eyes disoriented and a faint smile before all at once it dawned on her what event they had participated. She offered a vague attempt to escape his arms, but the lack of strength in her limbs made that a distant idea. "Wh... What happened?"

“Well we’re to start you passed out, a woman in blue flame came from you and killed the deviljo and before that fire consumed you I saved you. Now with all that said what In the ever loving hell was that?!”

"So... remember that I said there were things... things I couldn't tell you about yet?" Titania coughed, her whole body riddled with pain.

“I would assume this being one of them, what else is there?”

"Quite a bit. Like what I do on the side of bounty hunting and how fucked up it is." Titania answered, her voice softer than normal.

“I got weeks you have plenty of time to explain while we’re down here, until then rest up you need to regain your strength.”

She nodded, vaguely realizes that she'd have to slice herself open to get the armor out of her body. She however, failed to notice her eyes close shut or her mind going blank as she slipped back into unconsciousness.

“Ugh damn it, come on Val let’s rest up medic we got one that needs recovering.” The doctors started helping Titania other Kotavorg showed up for ammunition and started talking to Blisk until night fell.

Titania's eyes flutteredy open again, and a brief groan of pain slipped through her lips. She sat up and winced; her ribs were cracked, more than likely three of them were broken. Her healing factor was doing its best but it wasn't going fast enough. Panicked gripped her when she grabbed at her weapons and found them not there, eyes widened in a moderate amount of horror. She staggered to her feet, her vision doubling, probably a concussion.

As she stumbled she saw a camp fire there Blisk Val and four other Kotavorg sat eating lockjaws, until one noticed Titania.” Ou desert I n-never had that Alien before.”

“And you won’t Scroll unless you want to get burned alive.” Blisk threaten.

"Fuck... off..." She replied, through gritted teeth, her helmet having been removed by the medics earlier. "What's... going... on, Blisk?"

“What’s happening is you going back to bed and your done, you’ve proven yourself enough your going back before your killed.“

"My weapons... first." She stubbornly approached, and while pain etched her face, there seemed to be a fire of defiance in her eyes.

“I’ll get them Val said going to the side to gather Titania weapons. Blisk looked Titania up and dow, and saw she was barley able to stand.”

“You need to back to bed and rest, you shouldn’t be walking around.”

"Not without my weapons." She stubbornly refused, her leg faltering as she fell into a kneel, her armored knuckles scraping against the ground.

“Okay enough of this.” Blisk picked up Titania and brought her back to the tent, he then replaced the bloody sheets with new ones and put her in the bed.” Rest up, and if you say without your weapons again I’m gonna give you more brain damage then you already have.”

"Then... give me brain damage. I want them..."

“The fuck is wrong with you? First you do that hole summing fire thing, now you’re all cranky what gives?”

"I am cranky... because I nearly died." Titania replied, trying to speak through the pain and occasionally needing to pause to let it dissipate a bit. "And those weapons... they hold a lot of value to me. Enough that I'd do terrible things to people to have them back in my ars...enal."

"Well it's good thing that I have these then." Val Came into the tent with Titania sword her pistol and rifle. "There are you happy now?"

She gripped her pistol and handle in one hand and gingerly held her rifle with the other. She nodded slowly. "Yeah... now... I think I'll blackout... again." She murmured, her eyes closing as she started to succumb to sleep.

"Hum sleep already, well come along Blisk let's have her get some sleep."

"You go on ahead Val, i'll stay here and keep an eye on her don't exactly trust her sleeping with her weapons."

Val shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you say boss man." Val said leaving the tent.

Titania slept blissfully, her grip tight on her weapons, some subconscious part of her keeping ahold of the weapons.

Blisk just looked down at the weapon and back at Titania Ugh what am I going to do with you?” Blisk Question as he slowly dozed off. In the morning Blisk woke up and checked to see if Titania was still in her bed.

Titania, however was not in bed, yet he could hear her murmuring nearby, a slight burning smell of dirt filling the air.

“What in the hell is she doing?” Blisk left the tent and went looking for her, the mumbling and the smell made it easier to find her.

He found her sweating and looking rather pale as she practiced with her energy sword, swinging the blade in elegant and refined strikes. She didn't seem to notice him, as she practiced, but it was obvious that she had not fully recovered, the grimace of pain on her face a very good sign of this.

Blisk sighed and walked to her.” You should be the tent getting ready to be transported out of here.” He said in a annoyed tone.

"I'm not broken. Not yet." Titania replied, not looking at him as she continued her kata. "And the last time I checked, you were staying and that means I'm staying too."

“I’m sorry but have you seen yourself, you look like if you get hit you’ll be out of it. Hell you can barely move with out groaning.”

"You forgot tears if I overdo it." Titania paused, looking over at him. "And I am staying. I don't give two shits that I'm hurt, I made a promise to see you through this safe and I refuse to break a promise."

"You'll also break that promise if you end up dead, Look Titania you don't have to prove anything you killed a Deviljo that will give you plenty of respect around here."

"I don't care for respect or praise. I am staying because you're going to end up in a situation where you need another person and I won't be there because you sent me back. So, no, I am staying with you, Blisk." She deactivated her sword and placed her hands on her hips.

"You need to leave you've been here two days and look at you, you look like you could keel over any minute your this beat up in two days immagan two weeks you need to leave." Blisk said in a annoyed tone.

"Blisk. The only way you're making me leave is by fighting me. So either throw a punch or walk away." Titania narrowed her eyes, her arms hanging limply at her sides, ready to move if Blisk attacked.

Blisk instead pulled out his pistol and looked it over.” Or I could shoot you in your shoulder that’s an option.He said actually considering shooting her, he then put the gun back and walked to Titania.

"You could try. But I might have to kick your ass in return." She said, no spite or malevolence marking her words.

As Blisk stood right in front of her, Titania readied herself for a attack from. The man just rolled his eyes and kissed Titania.

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.6

It, however, did not stop a punch - one that was pulled to avoid hurting him- as she blinked rapidly, somewhat confused by the man in front of her. Her emotions raged as they tried to fight for dominance in her head as to how she should react beyond not moving a muscle.

Blisk just shook his head at the punch and looked at Titania.” Is that it you done now because I gotta admit you’re becoming very fucking annoying.”

She blinked and her anger won control. "You know what? You don't want me around, right? Want me to leave?" She pushed him away, and reached to her side to take out a small datapad. Upon activating it, a holographic display of a contract appeared. "Fucking sign this and I will not bother you again. Go on. It's what you want right?" She snarled, shoving the datapad at him.

“Honey what is this and who are these people on this data pad?”

"It's a contract, legal and binding. I made one, per the norm of Dondondari law." Titania answered, her anger still building. "There's no one on there. Go ahead and sign it if you don't want me here."

Blisk took the contract and broke it.” Okay listen to me your angry, I get it but I don’t hate you alright but fine you wanna stay here that’s all well and good. But knowing while you’re down here I’m gonna be a bit over protective because well look at you.” Blisk said waving his hand at Titania state.” I think I’m justified in being worried, so here’s what’s gonna happen me hovering you I’ll lay off a little so long as you calm down and stay in the back until you recover.”

She narrowed her eyes as a scowl took hold. Her expression remained like that for a few moments before she looked away. "Fine. I'll stay in the back. Unhappily, But I will."

“Hay are you two done arguing, because the others want to head out.”

“Yes Val were done arguing, right that reminds me other Kotavorg joined us while you were sleep.”

"So watch my ass around them too, got it." Titania cracked her neck, tapped her armor once, twice, thrice before she went to collect her helmet and other weapons. "I appreciate the heads up... and I'll keep an eye on our flanks. We are slower now there are more of us, after all."

“Well not exactly, Kotavorg that hunt together especially in a decent number work really well together. Come on I’ll introduce you to them.”

"If they threaten to eat me, I reserve the right to be bitchy. And if they actually try, the right to deck them in the balls or cooch." She grumbled, waiting for him to lead her to the new guys.

"Well then I can tell you that your gonna have a problem with scroll then." Blisk and Val left the cave with Titania and they saw three Kotavorg, gents this is my bond mate her name is Titania introduce yourselves, One Kotavorg jumped in front of Titania. Teeth looked more fangs and her she looked like a addict then a Kotavorg. She then started sniffing Titania." Heh you sme..smell like blood an.. and broken bones y-es yes, I Sra-Srall clan Falmer."

"Pleasure to meet you." She said cordially, her tone slightly icy. Small flames appeared over her body, flowing behind her as if being blown by the wind. She offered a grim smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I assure you that I won't normally smell as such."

Srall smelled Titania again." You smell like smoke now, tasty things smoke."
A larger Kotavorge then came behind Scrall and punched her in the back of the head, he looked more like a cyborg then a Kotavorge. He looked at Titania. "Ignore her Clan Falmer are more savage then most of us, I'm Cabot Clan Molder good to meat you."

She inclined her head in a vague attempt at a nod, the flames extinguishing almost immediately. "Pleasure to meet you, Cabot." Titania turned her gaze on the last new member to their team.

It was a blond Kotavorg wearing heavy power armor, there looked to be bones attached to the spine arms and waist of the armor. The woman looked to be Blisk height and sharpening a knife.” Hum Names Revy clan nagmor try not to die alien otherwise I’ll eat your remains even if Blisk might kill me.”

Titania offered another cold smile. "I won't. And I promise you all one thing; if any of you do try to eat me at any point while I live, I won't hesitate to incinerate you to ash, or if I'm really pissy, cook you alive in your armor." She glanced around, her eyes cold and murderous. "Glad to have you all here, however. Hope we can... be 'friends'."

Scrall just snickered to herself Cabot nodded his head, Revy just ignored her and went back to sharpening her knife." Right by the way hun you and I are gonna have a little talk about what the hell you did to the Deviljho, and whatever else your keeping from me." Blisk said in his cold tone.

"Later. We will have that conversation later when we are back in town." Titania's voice had a hard edge to it, as did her eyes. "Like I said, I will tell you how I'm able to do certain things, you just have wait."

“Fine then, alright everyone move out.” The two weeks went by the group fought manny monsters, monster nests and other Kotavorg. Blisk during the two weeks became more aggressive, and savage in his fighting wanting to break the monsters limb or blind it during every encounter.

Titania stayed in the back, and with each successful kill, she grew more cold and logical.

The last day of the hunt and the group was sitting at camp enjoying a meal cooked up by Scrall.” Heh heh la- Lunch is ready yes- yes.”

Cabot took a bowl and at first.” You know it’s been a interesting hunt with you all, especially you Titania it nice seeing an alien actually survive here.”

“Yes- yes, interesting to see alien survive down her for more the one day. Good thing haven’t died yet.”

Val patted Titania back.” In deed, you had me worried the first few days of this but glad to see made it through with us.”

"To be fair, I think anyone having a Deviljoe try to bite them in half is worrying by itself. But yeah, I'm glad that I am still here as well." Titania replied, her helmet still on despite the presence of food.

“Heh yea for an alien she did alright. Revy said smiling at her.

Blisk said through there mic. “I’m proud of you girly, you did good these last two weeks, had me worried most of the time though.”

"Have I eased any of your fears?"

“Some of them yes but we’re not home yet, but you have put away most of my fears. So good work over all.”

Titania nodded, checking over her weapons capacitors to ensure they would work as well as her now-patchwork armor that had to be stripped down after the damage it received "So. How long do we have until the Great Hunt is over?"

"A few hours for some it is over, as i'm sure ships have already gotten those that were closer to the main city. As for us since were far from the city it might take them a few hours to get to us." The group then heard a loud roar, the roar that Blisk and Titania heard when the first came to the planet.

Titania stood, already holding her rifle at the ready. "Think it heard about the all-you can-eat-laser buffet?" She murmured, small flames appearing on various parts of her body.

Trees could be heard falling as it approached, when it’s scent filled the air, Blisk and the other Kotavorg started to shake in fear.” Its that why is it coming here?” Blisk wondered.

"Maybe it also heard that I'm here and wants to kidnap me away. I am an exotic catch, after all." Titania deadpanned, running a quick diagnostic of her armor. Jump packs would work, but she only could use them for thirty seconds at a time due to their damaged nature.

“Ready up we know we might not be able to kill this thing, but all we have to do is last a few hours.” Blisk gulped.” Use whatever you got on this beast.”

The rest of the Kotavorg loaded there weapons, some even pulled out their heavy weapons and loaded then with a panic look on there face.

With gritted teeth, Titania braced herself, ready to dodge away if she needed to. If the Kotavorg are afraid... She thought nervously before she squashed those emotions down, like she did when she did contract killings. She couldn't allow the fear to gain hold of her.

As the sound of trees falling got closer and closer the Kotavorgs recognizes what it was, the monster was bigger then the deviljho with blue scale and it’s jaw looked like it could crush a human tank in one bite, it looked down at the group and it’s roar made the Kotavorg fall to there knees do to there hearing. To them it felt like there eardrums were about to erupt.

Titania winced, her helmet's cracks allowing some of the noise in. Irritated at the monster, she flew back and up, firing her rifle into it's mouth, hoping to buy time for her companions.

Her shots connected but looked to have done nothing but get the monsters attention, it looked down at the group and tried to bite the entire group. The managed to pull themselves together and avoided the massive jaw of the beast.

Titania bit her lip, safe from the attack due to her having flown back when she attacked. If I overload the capacitor on my rifle I could draw its attention from one powerful attack... but... my family weapon could be destroyed if I did that...

She sighed, clicking her tongue to switch to the group channel. "I can buy you some time, but Blisk...if this fails and I die... I am not to be eaten. Return me to my Tradeship." With that, she grabbed her handle, taking the energy source out and adding it to the capacitor of her rifle. She took a deep breath and fired, the laser beam focusing so much power through it that the front end of it quickly began to melt; even Titania's armor began to singe black and burn, including the foxgirl herself as her armor was heavily damaged. The beam in an instant, and in a continuous stream, flew towards the monstrous creature.

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.7

The beast took the beam, while the others started firing at it. The monster roared in pain as it was being assaulted by this barrage of plasma, and Titania laser.

Titania let out a scream as parts of her arms, chest, and legs burned or disintegrated. She continued to hold the rifle - the barrel had melted off far earlier- and was reaching the main section of the laser weapon. She activated her jump jets, changing the angle of her fire, but also adding some much need cooling from the rapidly moving air... not that it did much to temper the heat into bearable.

"Titania let go of the weapon, if you fucking die form this not only will JJ be pissed but i'm gonna be pissed you dying like that is not worth it!"

"Ju -Fuck!- st a little..." She said through gritted teeth, her body trying to repair the burns somewhat quickly, but being far outpaced by the weapon. As she rocketed forward she dropped the weapon, aiming it at the giant reptile, so it would burn through it as well. She angled herself back and sent herself flying through the air on another crash course, this one far less dangerous than the last and far closer to Blisk. "Further... I think I'm going to blackout for a bit..."

"Damn it you are an idiot for doing that you know." Blisk and the others looked through the smoke and saw nothing the air smelled like burning flesh, the other Kotavorge went to Titania to see how she was doing.

"Fo-Fox girl smells like smoke, looks terr-terr- terrible." Scroll said

"Yea but she's will hopefully be alright, you know your are a complete dumb ass for doing that right." Blisk stated.

"Such nice words... do you always... treat the dying... or the nearly dying... like this?" She asked, her helmet hiding her face and true damage behind cyan opaque glass.

"She needs medical help immediately, those shuttles need to hurry up and come here otherwise she won't make it." Val said from behind however Scrall was chomped, when the others turned around the monsters skin was showing on half it's body.

"You gotta be kidding me it's still alive, I mean I know that dread saruin were tough but you gotta be kidding me."

"Don't worry about me. Focus... on the thing. Buy me... time to do something. And when i say... 'get clear', run like hell." Titania whispered,

“You aren’t doing a damn thing, look at you you’re burn to a crisp. No just stay hidden we can handle this. Val take her some place safe alright.” Val nodded and picked up Titania.

Flames seemed to envelop the two, but Val wasn't burned, merely warmed up. "Set me down... I can... give... one good attack. Conjuration... is useful."

Val looked around her wondering how fire emerged around them." You need rest don't both attacking that monster again." Val looked at the group firing shooting the monster Blisk throwing his shrapnel grenades while the others continue trying to damage the monster to no eval.

"Tell them... to run in thirty... seconds. Or I'll... accidentally kill them." The foxgirl croaked, as the flames surrounding them coalesced into a small girl similar to the fiery woman from earlier appeared. Titania went limp in Val's arms for a few moments before she started convulsing, her helmets visor shifting from a cyan blue to a bright red. The fiery girl began jogging towards the monstrous reptile, more than likely to try to burn it like the previous fire person.

"Everyone get back from the beast!" Val shouted. All but Blisk ,who was still shooting at the monster, heeded the warning.

The little girl continued her run getting nearer and nearer until she began to slow to a walk a few feet away from Blisk. She looked at him then the Reptilian menace before raising a hand, heat beginning to build in the nearby area.

Blisk continued to shoot at the monster and then looked at the fire woman in surprise and confusion, he then looked back at the monster as it open it's jaw and tried to chomp Blisk he then used his thrusters to avoid the beast wondering what this flaming thing was next to him was.

It briefly smiled before its form faded replaced by a blazing inferno that tried to engulf both Blisk and the monster he fought. The flames were blue, but only had a quarter of the power of the ones that burnt the deviljoe to ash.

Blisk used his skin augmentation to at least holed the fire off so he wouldn’t get burnt, the monsters on the other hand was being burned but roared at the construct the shockwaves from the roar started to extinguish the surrounding fire. The other Kotavorg started firing at the monster on top of the fire, the monster decided to fall back deciding that it wasn’t worth the trouble.

When they started to secure the area, they discovered that the convulsions Titania had suffered from had ceased. She laid deathly still, her chest barely rising to indicate that she still lived.

"Titania!" Blisk yelled as he rushed to her finally looking her." No no no, you can't die on me here. You are not meant to die here damn it!"

She kept up the shallow and arduous breathing, her body trying desperately to keep her alive with the various wounds she had suffered.

Finally transports came for the group, Blisk and Val carefully pick up Titania and lifted her into the transport. The doctors on board immediately tried to stabilize her.

They were able to do so, despite her flatlining twice during their tender care. It was a miracle that she was even alive, considering her heart had been burned along with both of her lungs.

Once the reached the city they immediately put Titania into a healing tank, the tank was filled with nanobots the mini bots tried there best to repair Titania.

It was slow going, as it seemed her cells were somehow fighting the technology or it simply wasn't working. Eventually, after a few days, the slow progress turned fast and her wounds began to seal up and dissipate, not even scar tissue was left behind.

During those days Blisk missed out on the great feasting, and stayed in the hospital as long as he could until his grandparents told him to eat before he lost his sinces. Blisk went and enjoyed the final day of the great feasting eating many of the monsters they killed and mourned the fallen warriors, Blisk then saved some food and went back to the hospital.

The foxgirl had been removed from the tank and laid in a bed, comatose. Her body had been fully healed, but her mind had yet to come back to him. However, it wasn't uncommon for her hand to twitch or her to furrow her brow in her sleep.

Blisk then grabbed Titania hand and rubbed her hair.” Heh look at what you’ve done to me, got me all worried about you again. You keep telling me not to worry about you, and yet you keep doing these stupid things to make me worried.” Blisk then put his head on her forehead.” You can’t die Titania I need you our kid needs you, your not allowed to die after saying you wanna protect me. That’s the reason I never got close to anyone because of this, don’t go proving my point by dying.”

Her arm twitched again and she ended up weakly clutching his arm, still unconscious despite her whispering something incoherently.

Blisk felt her wrap around him and just held her closer.” Come on Titania wake up.” He said in a desperate plea.

Her eyes opened at his request, but she held no recognition in them. "Who... who are you?"

Black0ut

The Ultimate Test for Your Life and Relationship, pt.8

Blisk smiled when her eyes opened but when she asked who he was his smile faded.” You... you don’t know who I am?”

"No... am I back on my Tradeship?" She asked, blinking slowly as she flexed her arms, and winced. "and what happened to me?"

“Ok well you’re currently on the Kotavorg ancient home world, you were participating in the great hunt with me. You somehow used some kind of fire powers to drive back a dread saruin, and kill a deviljho. So I wanna what in the hell was that?”

She blinked. "What? First off, I don't have psionics so I have no clue what you mean. Second, and no offense and all that, but why would I risk my neck for you? That makes no sense."

“Well because you are my girlfriend well more actually my bond mate.”

Her frown deepened. "Okay... I don't remember a boyfriend slash bond mate, whatever the hell that is, and if I did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't shack up with someone who might eat me in my sleep." She paused. "No offense, of course."

“None taken but I wouldn’t, alright then I can’t tell if you’re playing me or not because if you’re not. Well JJ is gonna have a field day, and it means i can enjoy the festivities of the aftermath of the great hunt. Do you really not remember anything?”

"I remember signing up to the Golden Wind..." She furrowed her brows until her face brightened up. "You're the Kotavorg guy! The one that joined at the same time as me. Right... but as to your question, no, I really don't remember what's happened, but given this 'great hunt' and me being in a hospital bed, I can guess time has passed since me joining up." She gave him a sad smile, one that was meant to be apologetic.

“Okay let me explain the relationship we have then.” Blisk explained that the two dated for a little while, but because of his fears of her getting hurt by people that wanted to hurt him he held off being serious. He then explained how he decided to get over that fear and give her a chance which lead to a very intense night of love making, were she got pregnant had the kid put into a artificial womb and joined him in the ritual great hunt were Kotavorg prove themselves to find a bond mate/ wife. He then explained the weird powers Titania used during that time.” And now we’re here with you in a hospital and forgetting all of that.”

"Okay... that is definitely the weirdest shit I've heard. But at least it's somewhat plausible... save for the random fire." She shook her head slowly, as she looked at him. "I think it'll take time for me to accept you as your girlfriend, if it happens at all. For now, because you say you know me and that we were dating, we'll be friends. Fair?"

“Friends.” Blisk looked disappointed at that.” Sure friends that works, well I’m gonna go enjoy the festivities I’m there are plenty of women there that would love for me to give them a child.”

"Go for it. I hope you enjoy yourself, big guy." Titania smiled at him, more genuine than before.

Blisk said nothing but left the room,once outside the room Blisk said to himself." This is why I never give myself to anyone if they won't die because of me then this happen, ugh why did I even bother dating anyone." Blisk said with sadness in his heart, the one of the rare times he gives himself to someone they nearly die and forget everything about him. Blisk left the hospital hoping that maybe the festive will help him with his new heartache.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and InsaneDarkness: The Ashes of Fate

Tobias flipped pancakes from inside the kitchen. His ears were covered by headphones, blocking out any noise outside with loud music. The mage, despite his casual appearance, couldn't stop thinking about Misha's new activity and Yip's death. What is that bitch up to? And why is she always able to show up where ever I am?

Blaze walked in, eyes dead and sunk. He merely stepped through the kitchen to the fridge, of which he took out an entire bottle of wine before promptly making his attempt at leaving. On his way out, his wing accidentally nudged Tobias. In apology, he raised an arm to signify that he was sorry and to continue cooking, knowing that he was listening to something.

"What the hell happened to you?" Tobias stated aloud as he watched the angelic man walk away.

"Huh?" Blaze slowly turned around. "Oh. Injured people. And no sleep. And resisting the urge to use my special new power on them to make things go faster." Blaze paused. "I am a doctor, so easy magical fixes are not my specialty and I am unsure of the extent of my own power with this thing." Blaze lazily held up his arm and glanced down at the bracelet on it.

Tobias teleporting in front of the medic, giving him a formal bow and a coy grin. "Lucky for you, magic is my specialty."

"Oh. Okay." Blaze blinked. "So, what do you know about these bracelets?"

"They're enchanted." Tobias answered. "That's the best I can give ya without examining them first. Finding out that I am a Phoenix, a being of great magical power who can revive from their own ashes, has kind of thrown my self knowledge for a loop. Plus my sis is better at this shit anyway... I'm heading back home for a bit if ya want to come with."

"A journey of self-discovery is often better traveled with others. At least, that is what I have heard." Blaze attempted a smile.

Tobias pulled out a small bronze orb. "Try not to pass out on me." He stated before warping to duo into a small wooden house. A large metal sphere could be see in the corner, before a broom connection with the mage's face.

He flew into the wall, shouting as he recovered from the impact. "What the hell sis!?"

"Oh... It's just you..." Abigail muttered. "Paps still ain't home... So ya might as well get started on cracking that box open today."

"'Try not to pass out on me', he says..." Blaze muttered, scoffing with a smirk. "Right..." The Celentius leaned against the nearby wall, folding his arms. "So, you are the magic expert?"

Abigail narrowed her eyes towards her brother. "We live in a society of magic. We try to keep ourselves in seclusion... But it seems someone decided to disregard our code."

"Hey, the only person who still cares is Natherion... And he's an asshole." The young Phoenix stated, forming a wrench in his hand. "Now, while I try and break open the transport... You see if you can figure out what kind of enchant are on this man's bracers."

"Enchanted bracers, eh?" The young girl walked up to Blaze. "Not the most common item to enchant... But certain not the rarest. May I see them?"

Blaze merely held up his arm, giving no indication that he wanted her to merely look at it or remove it from his arm.

In the background, Tobias could be heard knocking on the metal orb and saying. "Rise and shine, sleepy head."

Abigail examined the bracers further. "Something about these looks familiar... If I can removed them, the council might know who made them originally."

"Is that really necessary?"

"Unless you want to be sitting here for a few hours while I try to decode the enchantment by hand." Abigail stated. It looked as if she was going to say more before an explosion sent her brother flying. "Goddammit Tobias!"

She placed her hand on the human sized hole in the wall, causing it to rewind to a fix position, as she dragged the mage back into the house. One of his legs was bent in an awkward way... Likely broken.

"What was... all of that?" Blaze blinked, confused.

"She can reverse shit." Tobias blurted out. "Also that escape pod is rigged with explosives for some reason."

"Tobias, you know my magic is more complicated then that." The young girl retorted as she dragged her brother across the room.

"Doesn't mean I care."

"Reverse... injuries as well?" Blaze questioned.

"No, my magic doesn't work on living creatures." Abigail stated.

Tobias attempted, and failed, to stand back up. "Welp... Femur bone's snapped..."

Blaze leaned down to Tobias, closing his eyes. A few moments later, his arm glowed a brilliant sheen of orange, red, and yellow. Trails of light slowly traveled from his arm to the leg, adjusting it ever so slightly while removing any pain. Blaze retracted his open hand and stood back up. He glanced down at the fixed leg. "Try now."

Tobias immediately jumped to his feet. "Yeah, completely repaired and I didn't even have to die this time."

His sister groaned at the crud joke. "And every death you suffer increases the chances you will die permanently."

"I mean... If I've already died three times, then it can't be that bad."

"And that reckless mentality of yours is the reason Arthur didn't want you knowing in the first place!" Abigail snapped back. "It was already bad enough when you thought you stayed dead!"

"So, Tobias... does not die? What is that about?" Blaze furrowed his brow in confusion, folding his arms.

"He's a Phoenix, thus his body is... Temporary." Abigail explained to the outsider. "Magic from our leyline crystalized his soul and his magic is now tied to an amber stone. We call it the Phoenix's heart to make it less confusing. Point is, as long as Tobias' heart is not damaged or drain... He will reconstruct his body every time he 'dies.'"

"Time for the caveat." Tobias muttered after a bored sigh.

Abigail simply slapped her brother upside his head. "The caveat is that repeating dying drains more magic from your heart! And, unlike other races, there ain't no leyline in the universe that can bring you back if your soul is gone!"

"Interesting... A temporary body? And is there a limit to the amount of magic in your heart or even a way to restore the magic that is missing?"

"The magic replenshes over time." Abigail narrowed her eyes at the holy man. "And if there wasn't a limit, I wouldn't be so concerned, now would I."

"Hey, he knows just as little as I do." Tobias chimed in. "No need to be a bitch to him too."

"So, what you are saying is that Tobias is an idiot," Blaze attempted to summarize.

"No, just careless." Abigail replied as she poured cold water into a tea pot. "In terms of technology and adaptation, my brother is one of the best around."

"Come on, sis, no need to flatter me." The young Phoenix chuckled before his sister swatted him with her broom.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and InsaneDarkness: The Ashes of Fate Part 2

"Do you have an extra broom. That looks fun," Blaze asked, a small smile spreading on his face.

Abigail paused for a moment, looking at the broom. She broke the tool with her knee and channeled her magic into the snapped pieces... Causing them to forge into two near identical brooms. "It seemed a lot harder in my mind."

"Really? I'm surprised you didn't try sooner." Tobias quickly explained. "Since your magic is relative to the item you are touching, it normally drags any missing pieces back to the product. However, whenever you are reverse something to a point in time that exceeds your permanacy limit, your magic creates the pieces that are lost to time. So, theoretically, you can replicate items by using your magic on them individually, rather than their full state."

"The amount of thought you put into that scares me..." The young girl gave her older brother a disgusted look as she tossed Blaze the new broomstick.

"Ready?" he asked, brandishing the broom before pointing it at Tobias.

"That will have to be put on hold for now." A voice replied as a tall man in white robes walked into the room. "I require your assistance."

"Aww. Damn." Blaze lowered his broom. "And why is that?"

"I located a group of machines gathered near the cave to our Leyline." The man answered.

"Ya think someone is trying to mine Leystone?" Tobias jumped to his feet. "And you're approaching us instead of the council? This is unlike you Gabe."

"The council members are either too busy or too arrogant to consider the threat." Gabe answered. "The divine truth guided me here... So now I must asked you three to investigate the matter."

"'Divine Truth'?" Blaze asked, setting his broom aside. "And Leystone? Good lord, you people have some weird shit here."

"Well... Magic is certainly a strange power." Gabe's eyes were grabbed by the bracelet on Blaze's wrist. "My, my, that is ancient... Built by a civilization much like our own."

"How much do you know of these bracelets?" A blue ring of fire circled Blaze's bracelet, flecks of embers flying off and falling harmlessly to the ground.

"I know a fair amount, however." The robed man locked his eyes with the angelic figure. "Those are secrets I cannot share with you."

"Any reason why?" The ring of fire suddenly evaporated into smoke as Blaze stood up straight, arms crossed.

"I am a Paladin." He answered. "I am guided by the divine truth... And it tells me that these are answers you must discover on your own."

"As long as I do not die first," Blaze muttered, pulling out a cigarette.

"I hope no one has to die tonight." Gabe said hesitantly as his gaze shifted to Abigail. "But I must advise caution for the warnings I've received show a grim future."

"Gotta love how vague you and your visions are..." Blaze grumbled, lighting his cigarette with his flip lighter and closing it with a satisfying metallic click.

"Alright, let's go." Tobias stated before teleporting the group just outside of the cave entrance. He immediately found himself on the receiving end of his sister's fist.

"Give me a warning next time!"

"Did you hear something?" A voice asked from the distance, prompting the siblings to freeze.

"You must be hearing shit again." Another voice replied. "Are you sure your audio input isn't broken?"

Tobias briefly peered over the brush to see two fee soldiers guarding mining equipment, one of them messing with a device where their ear would normally be. Various Fee laborers moved in and out of the cave behind them. "I imagined they'd be smaller..." The wind mage muttered with disappointed eyes.

Blaze raised his head just above the brush as well. "This would be a good time to have a broom..."

Abigail grabbed the rusted pipe tied to her belt. "A broom isn't gonna be enough for this. Hope you know how to control those bracers."

The two guards stood idle until a third Fee approached them. He was almost complete machine, the only flesh remaining were is right arm and his face. The two soldiers salute him. "Status report."

"None of the locals have approached the dig sight, sir." The one guard explained. "It's been rather quiet, but Zhin has been hearing things. Requesting to have him subbed out unt-"

"Hold the phone." Tobias said, now behind the three fee warriors. They immediately turned and pointed their weapons at them. "You're telling me that you've only known about this place for a week and you've already built an illegal dig sight? Are ya serious that much of a dumbass to think this was a good idea?"

"What's it to you kid?" The leader demanded.

"Well... I was under the impression your people were supposed to be talking it out with my father." Even with his casual appearance and tone, venom could be felt from his words.

"Zera can go to hell." The man answered. "This planet is property of the Fee Mechanicum. It would be wise for you to not intervene."

"I will be honest: I did not expect there to be such a lack of gunfire this far into the conversation..." Blaze muttered to himself, having sat back down.

As soon as Blaze finished his sentence, automatic gunshots echoed through the air. Tobias ducked, dodged and teleported around the outside of the cave, keeping their attention away from Blaze and Abigail.

Abigail channeled magic into the pipe, turning it into a massive hammer. She quickly leaped into the pathway and swung the weapon with a wide arc to send the two guards flying.

With a loud screech, the Phoenix made its existence known, spreading its wings wide and surrounding the area in a ring of fire. "Volez, my beautiful bird of prey." Blaze smiled as the fire leapt ever higher, masking even the light of the sun. The bodies of the Fee were engulfed in flames, the only thing remaining ash and metallic goo.

Tobias looked up at the flaming winged predator. "Is that what I'm supposed to look like?" He joked with a meaty grin.

"No, you're what that is supposed to look like." Abigail groaned. "Unfortunately, humans are horrible historians."

"Kill them!" A Fee soldier yelled as they full squadron opened fire on the Phoenixes.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and InsaneDarkness: The Ashes of Fate Part 3

Blaze quickly ran around the circumference of the circle as his bird drew the Fees' attention. As soon as one noticed him, he ducked and fired his pistol into their face, leaving a hole through it.

Abigail took for cover and Tobias avoided the heavy fire his direction. She examined her surroundings before grinning widely. The mage placed a hand on the side of the amount, her magic surging through it... Before the rock began to fall apart and tear through the army.

With the Fee's dwindling forces struggling to decide which person to target, it made it easy for Blaze to pick them off one by one. Keeping his pace in order to get behind them, he would occasionally fire his pistol at a Fee before disguising his movements with flames. With a final roar as loud as the flames, he yelled out, "Allez!", followed by the screeching of the Phoenix as the circle of fire fazed through his allies and trapped the Fee in a pillar of flames that roared loud enough to mask their screaming.

"That seemed pathetically easy." Tobias remarked as he turned around and placed his hands the back of his head. "Did they even out up a fi-"

A blast of condensed energy bursted through the flames and straight through Tobias' chest. He coughed up blood before collapsing to the ground. A second shot fired towards the construct, attempting to take the conjuration out of the skies.

The blast flew over the hulking bird as it shrunk, flapping quickly over to Tobias and landing in the hole in his chest. Closing it's eyes and laying down, it ruffled it's feathers before shining brightly, the skin and organs that were removed taking shape until they swallowed up the bird. Feathers rained down around the two, lightly falling to the ground with a brilliant orange-red sheen. Amidst the silence, an impact could be heard; metal against metal. "Fuck off, you chibi bitch," Blaze growled, the Fee who attacked them sent flying into the rocks.

The constructs actions, however, were too slow... As the boy's natural magic began to take effect. His body suddenly turned to ash and collapsed in on himself. Abigail rushed over to grab the small amber gem laying on the dust. "Keep the remain bastards occupied while I get Toby somewhere safe."

"What a pain in the ass..." Blaze grumbled. The feathers grew in number, floating around the entire battlefield. "Do not... make any sudden movements," Blaze warned, the Phoenix now slowly rising from Tobias' ashes.

The Fee continued their attempted assault, but we're unable to retaliate with their leader gone and their numbers scattered.

The shots they fired were taken out of the air by the falling feathers, evaporating into nothingness. Ones that landed on the Fee or even were in proximity of them caused them to alight with flames, quickly spreading over their bodies and blinding them.

"Yo," Tobias's voice came from behind Blaze. "Mind if I hitch a ride?"

The Phoenix landed on Tobias' head, pecking irritatedly at his scalp. "Mind elaborating?" Blaze asked, turning around to face him.

"Hey, you had a nice view up there..." Tobias muttered, glaring at the bird. "Peck me one more time, see what happens."

Instead of pecking Tobias, the Phoenix merely sat down upon his head, making itself comfortable. "Well, that is what you get for dying," Blaze stated nonchalantly. "And I do not think you will need a ride when we are headed into a cave."

Suddenly, a massive gust of wind swarmed the bird. Tobias teleported out of the constructs talons before dashing forward. "How about you start by telling me who the hell you are!" The Phoenix yelled as he drove his fist into the creature.

The Phoenix dissipated into gas, reappearing near Blaze. "Only if you tell me why you just tried to punch an ally?" Blaze raised an eyebrow, clearly concerned about why Tobias was being so hostile.

"Ally?" Tobias returned the raised eyebrow. "I don't even know how you got here. If you wanted to be an ally... Having your oversized featherball attack me ain't helping."

"'Attack' is a strong word..." Blaze murmured before looking at Tobias' sister. "Any idea what this idiot is rambling about?"

Abigail immediately dashed through the brush and slammed her metal pipe into Tobias' jaw. "Don't wonder off when I'm talking to you!"

"Woah... Shit, okay." Blaze took a step back.

"What the hell sis?" Tobias demanded as he rubbed his jaw.

"If you had stayed for me to explain, you would know that he's a member of your crew that you brought here." Abigail groaned. "And don't give me the 'I don't remember' excuse. Of course you're not gonna remember... Ya just died."

"Wait, so memory loss is a side effect of this whole rebirth deal?" Tobias stretched casually. "That's gonna complicate things."

"I wish I did not come out here with this lunatic..." Blaze turned around and walked towards the cave, head low in disappointment.

Tobias and Abigail followed closely. The cave was lit up with bright, blue stone covering its walls. "Leystone, the physical manifestation of a planet's power. One shard has enough energy to power a metropolitan city for a lifetime."

"I'm sure someone out there would try and weaponize it." Tobias replied, "Is this why the council is so up in arms about outsiders?"

"Yes, this place has the last leyline that we know of." Abigail answered. "Without it, the Phoenix race would die out."

Tobias placed a hand on his chin. "And with the shit the GFP just pulled... What better way to prepare for war then with limitless power. We'll need to warn the council... On the off chance they come back."

"With this resource being as precious as it is, it really should be better guarded." Blaze frowned.

"That's the problem." Abigail retorted. "It usually is. Somehow a Fee ship managed to make it past Gabriel's wards without even realizing it."

"A ward will only tell someone that there is something valuable behind it." Blaze shook his head. "You need more than a ward to protect something like this."

"Yes, but someone would only know something was valuable if they knew the ward was there to begin with." Tobias answered. "Up until her involvement, this planet was considered uninhabited to anyone who wasn't from here. I'm not sure there's anything anyone can do until Paps gets back."

"I think I am done with this conversation," Blaze stated, monotone while staring blankly ahead.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and InsaneDarkness: The Ashes of Fate Part 4

"Hey Toby?" Abigail turned to her brother. "Do you think you maybe overloaded him a bit?"

"Hey, I brought him here to figure out where those damn bracers came from." Tobias answered. "I had no intention of dragging him into this mess."

"You remember bring him here, but forget meeting him..." The girl sighed. "Why is Phoenix magic so bloody confusing?"

"Has anyone done experimentation on your magic?" Blaze innocently asked. "I was once experimented on and honestly it is not as bad as you might think."

"Magic... Isn't that simple, sadly." Abigail answered. "The rules are different and tend to change based on the person in question. Experimentation would be useless unless the researcher had the knowledge of every possible variable and was already a mage."

"And is that really an impossibility?" The Celentius turned his head slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, nothing impossible." Abigail countered. "It's simply a matter of whether the time and the risk are worth the effort or the end result."

"Well, clearly you know next to nothing. So, I would say it is, even for some level of development." Blaze stretched his wings out. "The unknown is a place many scientists and curious people in general desire to uncover." He paused. "As a child, I was sickly and weak. Now, that child could never look like me. Science and experimentation made my life better. And besides, becoming a little less ignorant of your potential could help in the same way it did me."

"I guess I could bring up the idea to Arthur..." The female mage muttered. "I'm sure he has something in that three hundred year old head of his..."

"Paps is three hundred years old?" Tobias raised an eyebrow. "How long do Phoenix live for anyway?"

"He was three hundred last time I asked him..." Abigail grumbled. "He's so inconsistent with his own age I often wonder if he even remembers when he was born."

"Fuck me, memory loss is such a pain in the ass..." Blaze grumbled, his shoulders sagging.

"Huh..." Tobias mumbled, a book suddenly in his hands. "That explains a lot."

"Where the hell did ya find that?" Abigail jumped back in shock.

"Paps had it on the bookshelf, why do ya ask?"

"But I locked up the library before I..." The young woman started before she realized her keys were in Tobias' hands. "Damn you..."

"I do believe that this was a terrible idea..." Blaze continued to grumble to himself.

"We should be done here... If ya wanna head back to the ship." Tobias answered as he read through the book in his lap.

"Says the mentally crippled one..." Blaze murmured. "We came in here to rid the cave of the Fee. Do you not recall?"

"I will deal with the remaining outsiders." A bold, stern voice echoed along the stone walls. A younger looking man with jet black hair and a long, flowing cape step out from the cave entrance. "Seeing that our home is threatened, it is my duty as a member of the guild council to defend it."

"Great... Another lunatic..." Blaze put a hand to his face, his mutterings muffled by it.

The man walked passed the group, the bracers on his wrist beginning to glow a burning red. "By the echoes of the great divine, I call upon the might of the dragon's inferno! Burn these intruder to cinders!"

Three small, winged drakes spawned behind the man. They charged deeper into the cave and began hunting down any and all survivors.

"Yep... Lunatic." Blaze dragged his hand down his face. "Why are you doing this?..."

The man turned around, looking at Blaze with reptilian eyes. "I am Natherion of the Dragon's Flame. I am a member of the council that govern this world." He paused and raised an eyebrow. "Am I lunatic for wanting to defend my home? Wouldn't that also make you one... Seeing as you are using power well beyond your understanding."

"Nope. Just the way you talk." Blaze blinked lazily. "And I am not against being a lunatic. So..." He trailed off.

Natherion approached the angel man. "Do you wish to know how to use the power of your own spirit?"

"Is that... any different from the power of this bracelet?..." Blaze held up his wrist.

ShadowHounder

ShadowHounder and InsaneDarkness: The Ashes of Fate Part 5

"I see you don't even know where it draws it's power from." Natherion remarked as he lifted his own. The bracer he wore was a near identical match to Blaze's.

"I thought these were rare as shit?" Blaze furrowed his brow in confusion.

"And I thought I had the only remaining set in existence." The councilman answered. "I still do not know what caused them to die out... All those years ago..."

"My opinion of you has not changed, but go on." Blaze encouraged the man to continue.

Natherion paused. He stretched out his hand, the cave vanishing and becoming an endless void of darkness. "Are you familiar of the inevitable future of the cosmos? Where one day, all of the stars will die out and all of the planets will be consumed?"

"I thought that was more of a negative perspective the general public had." Blaze frowned. "I figured someone would eventually kill us all first rather than the cosmos eventually becoming nothing."

"That never comes to pass." Natherion replied. "Too many people, it would be near impossible to kill every single one of them. However, that is not the concern. What you see right now, is that inevitable future. In four million, eighteen thousand and fourty-two years, everything will be gone. I do not know what leads to this event, or why the future ends this way. But what I do know is every time I peer into the future... This day draws closer. Something is accelerating the death of all matter... And I fear I cannot find the answers I need by myself."

I wish I was back on the Golden Wind... "Uh... okay?" Blaze tried to appear as if he understood everything that was being said and that he was still interested.

"I can see through your deceit." The man growled. "If you have no interest helping solve this matter... Then you will give me those artifacts and never speak of them again."

Blaze burst out laughing before his tone became serious. "I do not fear you. And I do not recommend you try it again." If one were to peer into Blaze's eyes, they would find fire burning within his irises. "And I never said I had no interest, even though you stated that you did not want our help. So, now you want my help? And you are not getting to the point any fucking sooner, so as soon as you tell me what to kill and eventually get to the 'what the fuck he is doing that is bad', the sooner you do not have to bore me to death." He crossed his arms. "Keep your emotions under wraps before you threaten me again and see that I am not someone you should underestimate."

"A blood thirsty fool like yourself does not deserve such a great power." The mage leader muttered, as they soon found themselves inside a large arena. "I will honor the rules of my home and make this an official challenge. Either you hand them over peacefully or you must fight for your right to keep them."

As a final warning, Blaze summoned his Phoenix and took to the skies, held aloft by one arm and his other giving the mage another type of bird. "Let... me... leave. I have no interest in fighting you."

One of Natherion's Drake swooped in and grabbed the fire bird by it's throat. "I doubt you have much choice in that matter. I can see that you've already become reliant on the power that bracer give you."

The Phoenix exploded, taking the drake with it. Ash from both of their bodies rained down in front of Natherion. However, another Phoenix had already grabbed Blaze's arm. "I am not relying on it. I am giving you a chance to calm the fuck down. Because you are being a fucking dumbass. I have not threatened you, so I would enjoy you leaving me the fuck alone." Blaze shook his head. "There are worse things to be fighting right now than me."

The two other Drakes jumped into the ashes of their fallen brethern. Sparks and fire jetted out before a massive Dragon emerged from the smoke, bellowing an earthshattering roar. "I don't think you understand... You don't have a choice in this matter." Natherion stated in a calm, emotionless tone.

I did not think I would use this so early, but... Blaze evaporated on the spot, the Phoenix still casually flying around. After a few moments of silence, the dragon contorted until it exploded into flames with the shriek of a Phoenix, a hint of a Celentius hiding within the smoke after the dust settled. "I do not think you understand. I do not wish to slam your face into the ground. But, it seems you do not wish to listen to reason."

The three drakes from before form from within the smoke, one of them reaching to grab the Celentus while it flew away.

Blaze quickly snatched out at the drake's neck, the shape of a Phoenix claw translucent around his gauntlet. He squeezed upon it, an angry glare never leaving Natherion. "This is revenge, motherfucker. No one tries to choke my Phoenix." He spun the drake around, smacking the other two with their friend before finally throwing it at Natherion.

The three drakes exploded into a ball of smoke before flying past their master harmlessly. A moment later the dragon reappeared behind Natherion. "It appears you over estimate your capabilities... And underestimate mine... That arrogance will be your down fall."

The explosion merely blew wind through his hair before Blaze sent a Phoenix flying straight towards Natherion's face, squawking loudly. "Funny. I believe it to be the other way around."

A large wing wrapped around Blaze. "It is not as simple as that." The flames glowed against it, no harm coming to Blaze who merely stood still. The small Phoenix grasped Natherion's shoulders before it grew, using its size to push him to the ground before pecking his eyes out.

It's been stopped near inches away from Natherion's face, the flames on it's body being pulled back forcefully. "I will admit you are clever, but I'm afraid my magic gives me an advantage over you." The mage councilman stood up, tendrils of flames moving from his hand to the construct. As he did so, the smoke from Blaze's vanishing act turned onto a torrent of flames, which then turned into a serpent-like body... Following the movements of Natherion's spare hand. He sent the serpent after the Celentus before tossing the Phoenix towards it's owner.

Blaze turned around and gave the serpent a quick uppercut combined with a violent explosion before it was caught in the clutches of the Phoenix, doing what it could to the serpent that it didn't to Natherion. As it started to fly back into the air, it doubled back towards Natherion, the serpent struggling to do anything. It let out an ear-piercing screech as a cone formed around its body, the wind ruffling through its feathers making a whistling noise of a similar volume.

Natherion simply moved his hand slowly, the cone of flames suddenly contorting and causing the Phoenix to fly off course. The serpent then turned into fiery chains, Natherion twitching his fingers in a specific pattern to command them to bind the large bird.

The Phoenix grew within its confines, its body burning hot until it turned a vibrant white. It let out frequent irritated screeches as the chains ground against each other. However, Blaze, who was standing behind the hulking form of the Phoenix as it charged towards Natherion, was nowhere to be found.

Natherion gazed upon the bird, his eyes filled with boredom. "Burn out." He muttered under his breath. A wave of magic filled the room before any active flames within the area of conflict suddenly died out.