Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Taxor_the_First

I'm just doing my own thing and talking to people as I feel the need to discuss with them
Pretty much me. I tend not to login unless I directly want to respond to something or I'm checking convos, otherwise I just refresh the thread every few hours. Been doing that since LoE. I never left, I just didn't bother logging in since I wasn't involved in TD and I figured nobody would have a reason to pm me.

Upshot of that, for those of you unused to my way of working because you've never done things with me, if you send me a pm for whatever reason I WILL see it, but it might take up to a day. Also I live in Australia so my day/night cycle is opposite everyone else's. For collaborative content that means I typically work only at nights for people, unless they want to get up at like 5am because that's like 7pm for me or something equally ridiculous. But hey, I'm open to it. Ping me if you got stuff. I'll be down. Provided my parents don't ask me to mow the lawn for the seventieth time this week... I need to move out.

Lyte

So most of you probably won't notice this but Indra's bio is gone. After seeing just how similar Insane made his own character to mine, it seemed better to just drop him. He'll be replaced with a side character of mine who'll have a much smaller role.

Black0ut

So most of you probably won't notice this but Indra's bio is gone. After seeing just how similar Insane made his own character to mine, it seemed better to just drop him. He'll be replaced with a side character of mine who'll have a much smaller role.
I did notice and to be honest, I did like Indra. His personality was making me think about how I was going to approach him and interact. But I'm going to bet your next character will be just as cool as Indra was. :)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

It's kinda a shame, but it's up to you in the end. I'm sure I'll love whatever you put out.

DarkGemini24601

I was originally planning on only having one character for this RP. However, then Gazan Laguz Kamiji Caineghis-Kruger forced himself into existence. He is now live.
I had just been thinking we could use a Shinso, but I hadn't planned on committing to one. Hallelujah! He is everything I could have wanted from one of them. His skillset is perfection.

Black0ut

I had just been thinking we could use a Shinso, but I hadn't planned on committing to one. Hallelujah! He is everything I could have wanted from one of them. His skillset is perfection.
Gemi, we have two Shinsos. :p
Also...

I was originally planning on only having one character for this RP. However, then Gazan Laguz Kamiji Caineghis-Kruger forced himself into existence. He is now live.
Do I smell a swordfight with a kitsune and a Lion?