Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

Well you did pretty good for your first time back then. :)

I myself did a little bit of prior RP in World of Warcraft and other MMOs. Completely different beast though.

Yea the thing with me I did some writing in a personal journal that I had back in high school and I had plenty of story that I would write. Now mind you thoughs story's were shit but it was good practice.

Taxor_the_First

Yea the thing with me I did some writing in a personal journal that I had back in high school and I had plenty of story that I would write. Now mind you thoughs story's were shit but it was good practice.
Maaaaaate, highschool writing. My parents occasionally dig up pre-gamigon content from highschool and I can't stop myself from browsing them. Half the time it's "wait I don't remember writing this but this is clearly my style and actually pretty decent" and the other half it's "JESUS FUCK CAN YOU NOT USE SO MANY GODDAMN COMMAS AND SHIT AND WHAT IS THIS DIALOGUE WHY IS IT SO DISCORDANT".

Self-assessment is a rollercoaster.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Maaaaaate, highschool writing. My parents occasionally dig up pre-gamigon content from highschool and I can't stop myself from browsing them. Half the time it's "wait I don't remember writing this but this is clearly my style and actually pretty decent" and the other half it's "JESUS FUCK CAN YOU NOT USE SO MANY GODDAMN COMMAS AND SHIT AND WHAT IS THIS DIALOGUE WHY IS IT SO DISCORDANT".

God my old stuff on here is pretty cringe inducing too. :p

Black0ut

Too real. I do that too. I wasn't *coughs*thatgood*coughs* and when I was, I still had too many commas. Still use a lot of 'em. Guess some things don't change. :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I was prefty bad starting off too. And I had a weird habit of writing stuff in present tense. Everyone here has improved so much though. I just hope I have too.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Posted in the wrong thread on reflex. Wow.

I was saying I hadn't realized the Laepedae were going to be so humanoid. I was expecting mantis people for some reason. Curious.

Also I have other bios planned, haven't got to start on them yet though.

That picture isn't 100 percent accurate but it gets most of it. All it's missing are the six arms and the wings, which are kinda a big deal. But they are an upright standing race, like the Bazir, with a bunch of notable biological differences to other humanoids.

They can crawl on their limbs as they used to be legs in their ancestors, but much of that ability was lost when they become hands.

DarkGemini24601

That picture isn't 100 percent accurate but it gets most of it. All it's missing are the six arms and the wings, which are kinda a big deal. But they are an upright standing race, like the Bazir, with a bunch of notable biological differences to other humanoids.

They can crawl on their limbs as they used to be legs in their ancestors, but much of that ability was lost when they become hands.
Gotcha. (I tried to think of something articulate to add but I'm super tired, rip)