Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

BMPixy

On the subject of Tax's second bio, let me take a look at and give my thoughts on all the bios posted today (the one day I decide to spend playing XCOM 2 and not check the site).

Let's start with Indra. He gives me a very anime main character sort of vibe, what with the fallen angel metaphors, the brother(s) who want to kill him, and the kind soul/furious anger combo. Going to preemptively say that this isn't a bad thing, because I always enjoy seeing that sort of character in the hands of a skilled writer, which goes without saying that Indra is. Looking forward to how he'll grow, definitely.

And next we have Haya Deviah. ...who came aboard the ship because of Aya. Haya. Deviah. Aya. Now I need to get them in the same room as a papaya and some jumbalaya, see if excessive rhyming has any effects on the physical universe. Anyways, Haya is definitely an interesting sort of woman - 'I got bored of being a genius and decided to get buff and fight crime instead' isn't a motivating force you see often, but it certainly catches my attention. I wonder how that motive will keep her going in the trials ahead.

Third up, got Yyashtra'kari. Huh, easier to type than I thought it would be. Anyways, as soon as I saw the Laepaede, I knew I would have fun having Chuck interact with whoever of them was our token representative for Shepard JJ to grill for information about their race. And Yyashtra looks to fulfill all those expectations and more. I eagerly await seeing how our queen of forbidden love develops in time.

And last but not least for the moment, Kentaro. Kentaro, Kentaro, Kentaro. Right out of the gate, I already feel that he'd fit in fine as a minor Cowboy Bebop character, which is a good sign for his future here. With how many optimists are on our crew, I can already imagine the struggle between him wearing them down versus them infecting him with their plague of happiness. Another enigma joins the crew, can't wait to see how his tangled knot of a backstory is unraveled.

...hmm, on a semi-related note, I've noticed a lot of our male characters have 'cool' personalities. Maybe I should throw together a second character to mix that up a bit...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
They're coming to take me away ha-haaa!
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa!
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa!

Dahlexpert

They're coming to take me away ha-haaa!
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa!
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa!

Ou come now it’s only 4 Am Well we’re I am it’s not that bad, Hell im just listening to Asmrs cause it’s nice.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well I’m laying in my bed listening to Asmrs, enjoying the video of a vampire rp. Why are you awake? This is the latest I’ve seen you on the site.
Work... double shift... so tired...

...girls are like square roots... if they're under 13 just do 'em in your head...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Can anyone tell I'm tired and starving for attention?!?

We started singin'... My my, this here Anakin guy
May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
"Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Keep your head zombie, you don’t have much longer. Just stay sane for a few more hours.
All we want to do is eat your brains!
We're not unreasonable; I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes.
We're at an impasse here--maybe we should compromise: If you open up the doors
We'll all come inside and eat your brains!

Dahlexpert

We're not unreasonable; I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes.
We're at an impasse here--maybe we should compromise: If you open up the doors
We'll all come inside and eat your brains!

Trust me my brain is not good for you.