Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

The worst part is he will never end up paying for his actions because he's the main character and he's overpowered. So, knowing that, I just get mad thinking about it.

I guess it boils down to my Hatred of Invincible characters. Unless you're an Eldritch God you shouldn't have infinite power or power so overwhelming compared to the people you are fighting that it is essentially infinite. No one cares about someone who can't lose. Or at least, that's how it should be.

Overlord does pretty much everything wrong in that respect, it doesn't even have a real antagonist yet, the Lynch pin of any story, so it's just boring. Nothing is going on. What kind of show has three seasons before they introduce the figure for change?
I think it has though... remember when I said Shalltear got turned against Ainz? Well, the creature who did that was a dragon controlling a suit of armor, who was once a part of a famous party. Shalltear started having to go serious against him, which makes me wonder how op the dragon must be. And there's reference to the "Thirteen Heroes", which makes me curious as to who they are and how strong. I believe those are the true players, but either way, until they put out more episodes, No Game No Life was recently brought up for me, so Imma dive into that.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I think it has though... remember when I said Shalltear got turned against Ainz? Well, the creature who did that was a dragon controlling a suit of armor, who was once a part of a famous party. Shalltear started having to go serious against him, which makes me wonder how op the dragon must be. And there's reference to the "Thirteen Heroes", which makes me curious as to who they are and how strong. I believe those are the true players, but either way, until they put out more episodes, No Game No Life was recently brought up for me, so Imma dive into that.

Okay so they just haven't introduced the antagonist in any meaningful way in three seasons my bad. SMH.

Honestly I'm glad you guys can enjoy it. I'll just be over here in the Overlord is lame club, whose only member is me. :p

Black0ut

Okay so they just haven't introduced the antagonist in any meaningful way in three seasons my bad. SMH.

Honestly I'm glad you guys can enjoy it. I'll just be over here in the Overlord is lame club, whose only member is me. :p
*Breaks Ainz's face for hurting the cinnamon girl.* I admit, it's a member and a leg. Posses me off good when she died and her sisters hoping she returned... AND SHALL PAY. I SHALL WRITE TITANIA TITANIA AND SANCROS IN TO GO KILL DEMIURGE.

Ahem... I was, uh, a bit frustrated.

ExoGrim

So, Phone broke a good two days before I lost service... and after a whole month of homelessness, internal struggle and just plain old suicidal depression... finally got my hands on a chromebook. Yay, I guess? Sorry, still kinda dead on the inside right now

So, for now... Awoo (congrats on the people who know the meme)

Dahlexpert

So, Phone broke a good two days before I lost service... and after a whole month of homelessness, internal struggle and just plain old suicidal depression... finally got my hands on a chromebook. Yay, I guess? Sorry, still kinda dead on the inside right now

Mother fucker I was worried for you!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

:O

I'm so glad you're okay! Please talk to me as soon as you get the chance, okay?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Welcome back. You were missed.

ExoGrim

Too be honest with you guys... I'm not sure why I came back. After all the shit that happened to my mental state, the man known as Exo is dead. I'm merely a husk that is currently trying to make use of the bastard's shell... A figment created from his shattered hopes and memories. I no longer live up to the name of the Grimlocke... Which means I'm done. Whether I might come back is entirely up to fate... but it won't be under the ExoGrim name and no one will be able to know it's me. Sorry guys... but everyone's favorite Grimlord needs to rest in peace now.

Dahlexpert

Too be honest with you guys... I'm not sure why I came back. After all the shit that happened to my mental state, the man known as Exo is dead. I'm merely a husk that is currently trying to make use of the bastard's shell... A figment created from his shattered hopes and memories. I no longer live up to the name of the Grimlocke... Which means I'm done. Whether I might come back is entirely up to fate... but it won't be under the ExoGrim name and no one will be able to know it's me. Sorry guys... but everyone's favorite Grimlord needs to rest in peace now.

Ou come on man your to hard on yourself.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey. Don't say that. Please. No matter what happens we will always care about you. You're our family...

I love you. And I'm here to support you no matter what. Please. We won't give up on you. Please don't give up on yourself.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Come back in any way you need to. Just please come back.

Black0ut

Starting my own playthrough of Darkest Dungeon. If you guys want to, tell me a class you want to be named after you and possibly what skills you want them to have.
Antiquarian. Nervous Stab, Healing Vapors I think it was, Protect Me, Festering Vapors.

Or. Jester. Battle Battlad, Stress Heal, and both the bleeding skills.
DID I HEAR A HERETIC TALK?! ONLY A CRUSADER IS WORTHY TO PURGE THE CORRUPTION FROM THIS PLACE. DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT!!