Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So tell me if anyone else thinks this is bullshit. One of my Final Fantasy VII videos has a Final Fantasy VII song in it (dur), Nobuo Uematsu's "Who Are You". A bad called Sweet Valley clearly sampled it for their song Savage Clean. Look both up, it is clearly the same music.

Mother fucking Savage Clean put out a copyright claim on my video saying I used their song! Fuck you guys! That's like if I had permission to use Queen's "Under Pressure" and Vanilla Ice claimed it, or I was allows to use "Baby Got Back" and Nikki Minaj came after me! Is that not stupid, or am I really in the wrong?

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

So tell me if anyone else thinks this is bullshit. One of my Final Fantasy VII videos has a Final Fantasy VII song in it (dur), Nobuo Uematsu's "Who Are You". A bad called Savage Clean clearly sampled it for their song Sweet Valley. Look both up, it is clearly the same music.

Mother fucking Savage Clean put out a copyright claim on my video saying I used their song! Fuck you guys! That's like if I had permission to use Queen's "Under Pressure" and Vanilla Ice claimed it, or I was allows to use "Baby Got Back" and Nikki Minaj came after me! Is that not stupid, or am I really in the wrong?

Welcome to YouTube bullshit.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Fucking... the name of the album their song is from is called Jenova! Jenova is one of the main villains in FFVII! They totally ripped the song off and now they are coming after me? Bullshit!

Black0ut

then flag them or i

Ou yea they coped it, but I don't know what to do. I would tell you to report them or something, or I don't know what to do with a copyright claim. I'm sure if you look it up, you can find what to do.
He needs to dispute the claim with YouTube and explain his situation.

Dahlexpert

So incase you guys dissident notice go read Zombie and Frost colbabs, go read them they are really good. Also I just posted a short solo with Alice men to see how there dealing with there defeat.

Black0ut

Oh! That reminds me... keeping in mind how broken my characters are (Save the npcs I have), I have decided to show you Sancros' evil side with... a solo! Of course, I'll be sticking a NSFW tag on it due to the content, but you get to see a tiny bit of what happens in his intelligence network. :D

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Great posts. My favorite was probably Sylvie and Jay. Makes me wonder how Jay would have reacted if what Sylvie had planned was actually revealed.

Which reminds me... there is a soulest Sylvie floating in a tube of preserving liquid hidden in the lab. Hopefully Erin remembers to always lock the door so Jay doesn't find it...

Black0ut

Great posts. My favorite was probably Sylvie and Jay. Makes me wonder how Jay would have reacted if what Sylvie had planned was actually revealed.

Which reminds me... there is a soulest Sylvie floating in a tube of preserving liquid hidden in the lab. Hopefully Erin remembers to always lock the door so Jay doesn't find it...
*Grins*

Insane Darkness

Heading on the plane to my homeland. MY PEOPLE NEED ME! :D

Will land at approx. 8pm. Currently 3:43pm, but we actually take off at 5. So... Not on the plane just yet. :/

I've been in Arizona for a few months and now I get to go home. :3

Attachments

• 15354097397321178633659.jpg
    15354097397321178633659.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 208

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

"Erin was just... Cloning me. B-Bad Erin... No evil scientisting..."