Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Exo lost his phone service. I'm worried too but he can handle himself. He's smart. He promised he would get it back up as soon as he could.

Sorry for not saying anything before, didn't think it would be this long. We just have to be patient though.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Decided to pick up Pokemon Go again for two reasons. One, it will (somehow) be compatable with the new Pokemon Switch games coming out in November. Two, I walk around so much at work, it is pretty easy to hatch eggs. Just wish there was a bunch of Pokestops in my buildings. There is one for the Starbucks here, but instead of being at the actual Starbucks, it, uh... it's in the center of the Parking Garage...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Decided to pick up Pokemon Go again for two reasons. One, it will (somehow) be compatable with the new Pokemon Switch games coming out in November. Two, I walk around so much at work, it is pretty easy to hatch eggs. Just wish there was a bunch of Pokestops in my buildings. There is one for the Starbucks here, but instead of being at the actual Starbucks, it, uh... it's in the center of the Parking Garage...

Wow. That's... Inconvient...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
How is wverybody doing? Excited for any upcoming games? Pokemon? Smash Ultimate? Kingdom Hearts III? The Final Fantasy VII remake sometime in the next thirty years?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

How is wverybody doing? Excited for any upcoming games? Pokemon? Smash Ultimate? Kingdom Hearts III? The Final Fantasy VII remake sometime in the next thirty years?

Let's see... The new Banner Saga came out, great series, Oregon Trail RPG with Vikings.

The New For Honor Faction is coming in October.

Soul Caliber 6 is on it's way and looking better than ever!

Code Vein is coming out soon too (Hopefully), get me back in the Dark Souls mood.

New Gears of War looks great, been a fan of that series since the first one. So... Releases are lining up great for me so far. :3

Dahlexpert

Ou of course, I gotta say I'm loving the new look of Broly and him actually having a personality. And you know not just yelling Kakorot!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, uh... does anyone else still play Pokemon go? Be ause I have all these gift items I'm supposed to give to friends and... I have no friends...