Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
We'll finish up the mission's comclusion today after I get home in about 8 hours, assuming everyone is available. Sorry for ducking out the way I did, but considering the ending we got as a result, it was probably a good thing. After that... geez. A looooot of collabs, huh?

Graeme & Mina (w/ B0)
Lilith & Lana (w/ Frost)
YNW & Anja (w/ Frost)
Charter & Esmeralda (w/ Dahl)
All the ones I'm forgetting (w/ whoever)

Plus we still have Esmeralda's corruption, Betty's Parents, Sylvie's plight, Titania's assassin, the Themosan Civil War, Haster, Yig, Cthulhu, and, as soon as Exo comes back, Spark's mother.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, we don't have too much longer until the end of Terra Dolor. At least, my Terra Dolor. Other people are free to continue it past my stopping point of course. I'll likely come back to it whenever someone wants to collab. There is even one among you who has considered taking it over completely at the end of my second... part? Season? Chapter? Whatever you'd call it.

As for me? Well, I'm looking forward to a lengthy break from GMing. I know a few of you had some ideas for your own. Won't mention names in case those plans are off or you don't want others to know yet. Either way, I will likely spend a good deal of time playing a character or two in someone else's RP.

The future of GMing for me? Well, I do have an idea for a straight horror series. Involving vampires if... anyone is interested. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about it though...:oops:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So, we don't have too much longer until the end of Terra Dolor. At least, my Terra Dolor. Other people are free to continue it past my stopping point of course. I'll likely come back to it whenever someone wants to collab. There is even one among you who has considered taking it over completely at the end of my second... part? Season? Chapter? Whatever you'd call it.

As for me? Well, I'm looking forward to a lengthy break from GMing. I know a few of you had some ideas for your own. Won't mention names in case those plans are off or you don't want others to know yet. Either way, I will likely spend a good deal of time playing a character or two in someone else's RP.

The future of GMing for me? Well, I do have an idea for a straight horror series. Involving vampires if... anyone is interested. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about it though...:oops:

I wanna hear about it... I love horror. :3

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I wanna hear about it... I love horror. :3
Well, since you insist...

Basically, it'll be kinda like Resident Evil 3 or Dying Light where the characters are stuck in a sizable city with all the immenities (zoo, school, museum, other places where a lot of people can die).

Though, instead of zombies, it's vampires. And instead of vampires, it's... well, zombie vampires. Basically, there will be special vampires that can do spwcial things, but most will be part of one of four classes; Ghouls, Skals, Thralls, and Vamps. It also takes place in a world with no Vampire lore, so relying on that to fight the 'Wampyres' isn't an option.

It'll be a survival RP. Survive the monsters, fight against hordes, look for supplies, save survivors, and search for a way to escape the closed off city.

What... do you think?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well, since you insist...

Basically, it'll be kinda like Resident Evil 3 or Dying Light where the characters are stuck in a sizable city with all the immenities (zoo, school, museum, other places where a lot of people can die).

Though, instead of zombies, it's vampires. And instead of vampires, it's... well, zombie vampires. Basically, there will be special vampires that can do spwcial things, but most will be part of one of four classes; Ghouls, Skals, Thralls, and Vamps. It also takes place in a world with no Vampire lore, so relying on that to fight the 'Wampyres' isn't an option.

It'll be a survival RP. Survive the monsters, fight against hordes, look for supplies, save survivors, and search for a way to escape the closed off city.

What... do you think?

Hmm. We'll I am a sucker for survival scenarios. So it does sound pretty cool.

Black0ut

And Titania will now be far more different than before... we have a burgeoning antihero in the works people! :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Had to push my mom's car about half a mile because it refused to start so... yeah. I'm a teeny bit tired. But that's okay. I only have an 8 hour shift tonight at work.

Yeesh...

Dahlexpert

You're not the only one. She was an amazing villian. One of your best characters. Every time I saw you post something, my heart jumped in my chest, then I would see it was about Charter or Elma, then I'd relax...

Alice had a hell of an effect on me.
Everyone did an amazing job. And you should bw proud, Dahl.

Aw you guys are gonna make me blush, and to think Alice was a random idea for me that I was deatacated to.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Aw you guys are gonna make me blush, and to think Alice was a random idea for me that I was deatacated to.
We are often surprised by how our random ideas turn out. For example, Eve was just a seperate addition to Aya and the relationship with Fox was somewhat random, and it is one of my favorite relationships I've ever done. Alice was fun.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

We are often surprised by how our random ideas turn out. For example, Eve was just a seperate addition to Aya and the relationship with Fox was somewhat random, and it is one of my favorite relationships I've ever done. Alice was fun.

The Kva Titania relationship was completely random too. It just worked so we went with itn