Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

First Gem, now Marine... makes me feel like it's been my fault the whole time. Probably never would've happened if I never joined.

Dahlexpert

First Gem, now Marine... makes me feel like it's been my fault the whole time. Probably never would've happened if I never joined.

Don't you be thinking that ether, we been here a very long time. Besides Dark is in Collage, Marine is obviously burned out and it's hard for him to write.

ExoGrim

And I keep bringing Black back every time I try to he tries to take a break or when he wants to call quits. I'm constantly fucking up Zombs plans because I'm leaving and rejoining with new characters over and over again. And now my mistakes and issues are bleeding in to everyone else. Marine leaving, Frost forcing himself to prepare a RP because there was no guarantee that someone else would take the spot, Zombie's stress causing him physical problems... all of it might as well be my fault.

Dahlexpert

And I keep bringing Black back every time I try to he tries to take a break or when he wants to call quits. I'm constantly fucking up Zombs plans because I'm leaving and rejoining with new characters over and over again. And now my mistakes and issues are bleeding in to everyone else. Marine leaving, Frost forcing himself to prepare a RP because there was no guarantee that someone else would take the spot, Zombie's stress causing him physical problems... all of it might as well be my fault.

Why the hell are you blaming yourself? The problems we have are our own, now the frost this I didn't know about but that's still not your fault. Would you stop blaming yourself for things that weren't your fault.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Stop, please. This has nothing to do with you. This is all my fault. I've been making a series of fuck ups for the past couple of weeks and it is all coming to a head. I don't... know if I can survive this. If Terra Dolor an survive this. This is just putting literal pressure on my heart and I feel like it is about to burst. I'm tired of the drama. I'm tired of people arguing of little things. I'm tired of constantly fighting to salvage things while people fight each other.

Want to know where it started? Me letting Charter sleep with Safria. It isn't your fault, Dahl, it is mine. It was stupid of me to not tell you no and I am sorry. Things have just got worse from there as one domino has hit the next. I am suicidally depressed all the time and I am tired of hiding it every single day behind a friendly smile. I love you all. This isn't your fault, it is mine. I should have ended on a high note. I should have ended at the end of Tecunte's arc, and just done side stories.

A private side story where Alice tries to take over the world.

A private side story where Charter and Esmeralda live happily ever after.

A private side story where Betty and Erin set out to find Betty's parents.

A private side story where Titania and Runseca investigate who is trying to assassinate her.

A private side story with a character of Exo's choosing.

Instead, I started this stupid shit with with Hastur and corrupt Esmeralda and all that. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I don't have enough material to have the story last until mid July 3350 anyway. That's the main reason I suggested a time skip.

That's it. I'm sorry I had to drag you all down like this. I'm sorry I fucked up so much. I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time with this when we could have done side things while others started their own RPs. I know Exo has one. I know Black0ut and Frost have one. If anyone wants to continue with their characters in private, then I will be happy to. But I can not continue this RP. Especially after Marine leaves, and probably Exo now that he is blaming himself, and B0 who seems to have wanted to leave for a while, and Frost when he finds out Marine is leaving and blames himself.

Last edited:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Look everyone.

I love all of you. None of you could do any wrong in my heart, I might say I disagree with this or that but those are pretty things.

It's no one's fault. We just love each other so much that we direct the blame towards ourselves, even if it's not true. That's just what we do.

But I love reading everything you guys do. I would hate to see Matrim go, I'd hate to see Lyr, or Spark or any of these characters I love so much because all of you wrote them, and I love you guys.

I love you guys more than anything in the world.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Look everyone.

I love all of you. None of you could do any wrong in my heart, I might say I disagree with this or that but those are pretty things.

It's no one's fault. We just love each other so much that we direct the blame towards ourselves, even if it's not true. That's just what we do.

But I love reading everything you guys do. I would hate to see Matrim go, I'd hate to see Lyr, or Spark or any of these characters I love so much because all of you wrote them, and I love you guys.

I love you guys more than anything in the world.
I love you guys too. That's why this is so hard.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Stop, please. This has nothing to do with you. This is all my fault. I've been making a series of fuck ups for the past couple of weeks and it is all coming to a head. I don't... know if I can survive this. If Terra Dolor an survive this. This is just putting literal pressure on my heart and I feel like it is about to burst. I'm tired of the drama. I'm tired of people arguing of little things. I'm tired of constantly fighting to salvage things while people fight each other.

Want to know where it started? Me letting Charter sleep with Safria. It isn't your fault, Dahl, it is mine. It was stupid of me to not tell you no and I am sorry. Things have just got worse from there as one domino has hit the next. I am suicidally depressed all the time and I am tired of hiding it every single day behind a friendly smile. I love you all. This isn't your fault, it is mine. I should have ended on a high note. I should have ended at the end of Tecunte's arc, and just done side stories.

A private side story where Alice tries to take over the world.

A private side story where Charter and Esmeralda live happily ever after.

A private side story where Betty and Erin set out to find Betty's parents.

A private side story where Titania and Runseca investigate who is trying to assassinate her.

A private side story with a character of Exo's choosing.

Instead, I started this stupid shit with with Hastur and corrupt Esmeralda and all that. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I don't have enough material to have the story last until mid July 3350 anyway. That's the main reason I suggested a time skip. Here, this is the rest of the story I had:

All I have is Hastur gathering the Old Ones together, somehow getting Es back in to transfer the soul of his father into her baby, all hell breaking loose, the heroes going through some crazy mission to destroy the home of the gods, the destruction of it summoning forth Ethrealla, the Goddess of all the gods, and setting things right, but then they have to convince her not to wipe the whole of the planet out and start over again.

That's it. I'm sorry I had to drag you all down like this. I'm sorry I fucked up so much. I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time with this when we could have done side things while others started their own RPs. I know Exo has one. I know Black0ut and Frost have one. If anyone wants to continue with their characters in private, then I will be happy to. But I can not continue this RP. Especially after Marine leaves, and probably Exo now that he is blaming himself, and B0 who seems to have wanted to leave for a while, and Frost when he finds out Marine is leaving and blames himself.

Zombie we know. We know because we are all like that we love you.

I... This is my favorite Rp. THIS IS MY FAVORITE RP.

You've built such a rich, incredible and amazing world that every time I read something it is the high point of my day. I am not going to read that because I want to see where we are going. Because I trust you to make it fun.

So pleade, delete that spoiler because I know you are an incredible writer, the best writer I have ever seen and I can't wait to see what's next.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

and this is why I should've just kept my mouth shut...

Exo. You didn't start this and it's not your fault

Marine, you didn't start this and it's not your fault.

Zombs you didn't start this and it's not your fault.

And... It's not my fault either.

Sometimes it's no one's fault, everything in real life that is happening is just bleeding over here and it's a lot of bullshit and it's a lot of fuckery. But that's why we're all still here, because we fix it for each other.