Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

I love all of you guys, and I ain't going to leave Gami anytime soon. I gotta keep talking shi- errr, giving compliments to each of you.

Exo. You didn't start this and it's not your fault

Marine, you didn't start this and it's not your fault.

Zombs you didn't start this and it's not your fault.

And... It's not my fault either.

Sometimes it's no one's fault, everything in real life that is happening is just bleeding over here and it's a lot of bullshit and it's a lot of fuckery. But that's why we're all still here, because we fix it for each other.
And I concur with Frosty.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

You know, I was even thinking of making a Terra Dolar DnD campaign for us to play, that's how much I love what you've crafted. What you all have contributed to. All of you made this world feel alive... And to me, it is alive.

In fact, I wasn't sure I even wanted to do a new Rp because I was so excited for even the concept of a Terra Dolar 2. Just to see where everything and everyone is the future would fill me with joy.

ExoGrim

just sits here trying to figure out a way to unfuck the situation without crumbling into a pile of tears and broken spirit

Dahlexpert

img_0253.png

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I took down the spoiler. Not sure if it changes anything.

Well I promise I didn't look at it.

In fact, I have something exciting to tell you all, the Cave Mission (the one I've been hyping up) is coming out as soon a our Friend Blackyboi has time to post it.

It is... 19 pages long, filled with monsters, mystery, and the fill backstory of Ahusirra as well as an event that will change Sylvie forever! :3

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
oh... guess my lack of caring just ruined the story for me then... again
We still have Spark's story to look forward to, right? I don't understand why you keep blaming yourself for everything.

I'll push on. I'm sorry for upsetting everyone. I reposted the collab I put up earlier. Marine said he'll stay too. Please, all of you stay with us. I need you all.

ExoGrim

Well, a friend of mine just looked into Gamigon and it's many problems... it's quite literally dying. Since it's operating system hasn't been updated in god knows how long... and the Javescript no longer being a thing, we have no way to to fix the site other then make a whole new one or figure out where the fucking hell Sarge went... Sorry guys, I tried... let's try and make Gami last as long as it can while I try and find a way to either fix or replace it

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, a friend of mine just looked into Gamigon and it's many problems... it's quite literally dying. Since it's operating system hasn't been updated in god knows how long... and the Javescript no longer being a thing, we have no way to to fix the site other then make a whole new one or figure out where the fucking hell Sarge went... Sorry guys, I tried... let's try and make Gami last as long as it can while I try and find a way to either fix or replace it
We'll be here as long as we can, then find somewhere else to meet when it is gone.

ExoGrim

We'll be here as long as we can, then find somewhere else to meet when it is gone.
my friend says it'll take a month or 2 to make a new Gamigon for us. He's not entirely sure, but he knows how much I need this site and how much you guys need it too... so he's gonna try his damn hardest to do this for us... and join us when he does