Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Thank you, means i'm doing my job right. But Alice isn't going down like Tecunte. Alice is cocky but she is very focused, and doesn't lose sight of her goal. Also imagine how powerful Alice is now, this was done days before the Mina talk with the vampires.

Well... Let's just say we might be getting a very special ally very soon... As well as a few power up here and there...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Yeesh... Good Collab you guys but the feels...

That was rough... And I guess that means Es and Charter are done, I don't think there's a possibility for the relationship to recover after this. It's a shame, but serious mistakes were made... And there are consequences for such things.

Hopefully Sylvie and Jay fare a little but better...

Dahlexpert

Yeesh... Good Collab you guys but the feels...

That was rough... And I guess that means Es and Charter are done, I don't think there's a possibility for the relationship to recover after this. It's a shame, but serious mistakes were made... And there are consequences for such things.

Hopefully Sylvie and Jay fare a little but better...

I wouldn't say there relationship is over, it looks bad yes but they do have a child together. They just need some time away from each other, especially Charter.

Dahlexpert

Great colabes from Blackout and frost, and Zombie and frost. It looks like Charter and Jay aren't so different form each other, and that Charter and Es feel horrible about the things they did. Maybe they can talk to each other, if Charter decides to come back that is.

ExoGrim

you know... when I mentioned I got out of my parents house... probably should've mentioned that I'm in a house of someone I barely know and have zero access to a majority of all my stuff... soooooo... fun times (kill me please)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
you know... when I mentioned I got out of my parents house... probably should've mentioned that I'm in a house of someone I barely know and have zero access to a majority of all my stuff... soooooo... fun times (kill me please)
:( Sorry to here that, man. Sounds like me when I lived in a tiny apartment a few years back.

Lyte

Love u