Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

My looks are enough to frighten people. Plus if you don't see me coming, I unintentionally scare you when you notice me. Guess I'd make a good ninja. Just gotta lose a couple (hundred) pounds.
Nah, you couldn't scare me. You're too nice and I have a sister who does that to me anyways... *shivers*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The other day when I was in a 'crappy mood'? Because I am coughing and having stomach aches and have on and off diarrhea and I'm always tired and getting more and more tired every day, and that day I had to give a stool sample which was the most disgusting experience of my life. And...

They found nothing. No idea what is wrong with me. I am so tired. Now they're talking about a gastroenterologist and colonoscopy. I just want to know why I'm tired all the time and I'm sick of the dead ends. I jist want to put a bullet in my head and end it all because I am tired and I am tired of always being tired.

ExoGrim

The other day when I was in a 'crappy mood'? Because I am coughing and having stomach aches and have on and off diarrhea and I'm always tired and getting more and more tired every day, and that day I had to give a stool sample which was the most disgusting experience of my life. And...

They found nothing. No idea what is wrong with me. I am so tired. Now they're talking about a gastroenterologist and colonoscopy. I just want to know why I'm tired all the time and I'm sick of the dead ends. I jist want to put a bullet in my head and end it all because I am tired and I am tired of always being tired.
I'm sure they'll figure out what's wrong so that you can get the help you need and feel better soon.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

You have no idea whar depression and deperation is until you wish you have E coli and cruing because you don't.

I can understand I think.

My Mom and Brother have had a bunch of strange illnesses they haven't been able to confirm at all. My Mom has gone through just about every test but they can't figure out why she gets sudden life threatening blood infections.

As for me, my parents would punish me when I was a kid if they took me to the hospital and they found out I wasn't sick, so when I did feel bad enough to go I would always hope that I actually was.

But, anyway, I don't know how to help you not feel tired anymore... But maybe having some fun would help? I'm free right now and I have a collab idea that would be a lot of fun. And of course, we do it at your pace.