Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey everyone. I am doing a Kingdom Death: Monster Campaign, I mentioned it before, but it's like DnD but waaaay Darker.

Tell me the characters you want in it and tell me what color you would like for them, I'll also ask later what weapon you would like them to use.

I'll keep you up to date on what happening to our settlement and allies.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey everyone. I am doing a Kingdom Death: Monster Campaign, I mentioned it before, but it's like DnD but waaaay Darker.

Tell me the characters you want in it and tell me what color you would like for them, I'll also ask later what weapon you would like them to use.

I'll keep you up to date on what happening to our settlement and allies.
Joe Andrews! Me! Um... purple!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So... In this game you pick attributes that determine your civilizations beliefs, they also give benefits.

For our children, I picked Survival of the Fittest, which increases the chance of miscarry and pregnancy death, but gives everyone Extra Dodge and Damage, as well as the ability to reroll any roll, one time in that character's life.

As well, I picked Collective Toil, which means we work together no matter what, for ever ten people we have, we get one extra settlement action everytime we come back.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So... In this game you pick attributes that determine your civilizations beliefs, they also give benefits.

For our children, I picked Survival of the Fittest, which increases the chance of miscarry and pregnancy death, but gives everyone Extra Dodge and Damage, as well as the ability to reroll any roll, one time in that character's life.

As well, I picked Collective Toil, which means we work together no matter what, for ever ten people we have, we get one extra settlement action everytime we come back.
Sounds like fun.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

And our second Hunt was against the White Lion.

"There once was a beast that wanted to feel how soft it's fur was. Since it could not reach it's own back, it killed many other creatures and spent time rubbing it's paws over them... They say that when the monster finally killed a human, it fell in love with their soft hair and it's paws grew into a pair of fine human hands..."

During the Hunt, of founding team of Drayce, Betty, Mina, and Jay left their village home, and journeyed into the darkness...

As they camped, snorting, scratching, and howling from a great distance away disturbed their slumber... They got very little sleep...

When they set off again, they were met with a massive grassland stretching out before them... They all unanimously decided to go through, rather than around... They found themselves in a clearing when suddenly... Jay stepped on a twig...

The Lion came charging from the brush, snapping Jay's arm up in his mouth, crushing it and carrying him off, the bone would never fully heal... The beast left him far away from his team as he circled back towards the others...

It was over quickly, the Lion Faught viciously, trying to use it's intelligence to lure them into traps... However, they were wiser... Dashing in and out of the bushes, and thanks to a few powerful blows, the Lion bowled over, making it's soft belly vulnerable to their bone weapons... They unleased a rain of blows on it with that opportunity... And shortly there after.. The Lion lie dead...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

When they returned, screams filled the air, everyone in the settlement panicked wildly, but Mina stood up to calm them.
Feeling braver, she discovered something about herself, seeing others together filled her with great Joy, and she became a Matchmaker, able to pair others up.

However, as she climbed on a rock to rally them, she tripped on a stone, falling and shattering her jaw.

The screams subsided, and things returned to normalcy, however, a blistering heat wave rolled in... Desperate, many went out to find water, but many coming back with nothing, unless Betty returned with news a massive spring! Collecting everything they could, the heat was stifled by the near infinite source of cool, spring water.

Insane Darkness

So, somehow, I took a bus to the college in my area when I meant to go home. I don't know how it happened, but I guess I got on the wrong bus. -_-

Now, I'm going to be closer to Black0ut's house than I am my own, as I'm taking the bus back. And, from looking at the route it takes, I'm pretty sure it was the one I took to get to the college...

ExoGrim

The darkness stirs. There is no escape... there is no place to hide. All that's there is pain, agony and the void. No one can save you... no one will save you. You are alone... so admit defeat and join to darkness: It's the only choice you have left.

^ Me right now