Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

I guess I'll just show myself the door then... since it's obvious that no one cares what I think or what I do for the site.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I guess I'll just show myself the door then... since it's obvious that no one cares what I think or what I do for the site.

Exo Stop. Please. You know we do. It's just your bad self esteem talking. We just don't need a bunch of new people right now. Later, yeah go for it, but Zombie is sick right now and he doesn't need any more stress.

Last edited:

Black0ut

Plot critical post going up. Please enjoy. How is everyone doing this evening?
*A figure composed entirely of pure darkness with two white circles serving as eyes appears* Wonderfully. I do say, Hastur, could I have a cup of tea? We Writer Gods get awfully thirsty from time to time, and the stressors of our lives tend to complicate things, however, I believe a cup of tea would relax me. In exchange, I could potentially help you break the barrier. Maybe. Depends on how my other cohort Gods, including our leader the Almighty Zombie Splitter, feel.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

*A figure composed entirely of pure darkness with two white circles serving as eyes appears* Wonderfully. I do say, Hastur, could I have a cup of tea? We Writer Gods get awfully thirsty from time to time, and the stressors of our lives tend to complicate things, however, I believe a cup of tea would relax me. In exchange, I could potentially help you break the barrier. Maybe. Depends on how my other cohort Gods, including our leader the Almighty Zombie Splitter, feel.

Haaaastur... I am Frost... Bring me your Bug girls... I will reward you handsomely for any bug gurls you bring me.

Black0ut

Haaaastur... I am Frost... Bring me your Bug girls... I will reward you handsomely for any bug gurls you bring me.
He does love his bugs... Especially the ones called "chrysalids". You'd love them, they're quite nasty things. This is one of the other writer Gods. I would summon the others but... they don't come when I call them. Only the Almighty Zombie Splitter can summon them, you see.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Gonna be completely open and honest. I am in a crappy mood today. No collabs I'm afraid. My writing would suffer, and I would likely be a lot more aggressive then usual, and I don't want that. I need to find a nice rock to crawl under.