Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

Hey, I have a friend who's a big RPer and I wanted to introduce him to you guys... but he can't create an account because the authentication app isn't working. Anyone know any ways around it or ways to get it to work?

Dahlexpert

Hey, I have a friend who's a big RPer and I wanted to introduce him to you guys... but he can't create an account because the authentication app isn't working. Anyone know any ways around it or ways to get it to work?

I have no idea, I never knew that was an issue that existed.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I actually know someone else who is having the same problem trying to get onto the site. :(

Black0ut

So finally just read Zombie and Frost colabe, very heart warming up until the end were they got bad news.
Saaaaaaame.

Good job, you two. I loved it in its entirety, laughed nervously when Pearl said Humans were Demons, Felt sad and somber when Betty started breaking up over Esmerelda. Overall GREAT!

Last edited:

ExoGrim

I've lost touch with almost every friend I had... and those I still talked to either moved or are to busy. I have no one to talk to... nothing to do to keep my mind off of shit... and I'm scared. I don't know what's wrong anymore.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

You know you can at least talk to us here. Please don't think we've abandoned you.

How would you feel about just setting up a convo separate from our collab one, just to talk?

ExoGrim

You know you can at least talk to us here. Please don't think we've abandoned you.

How would you feel about just setting up a convo separate from our collab one, just to talk?
But I want to talk to someone. I know you all want to support me, but typing it out does do any good anymore

ExoGrim

So, I'm attempting to contact Sarge to see if he can fix the sign up issue... hopefully that'll be resolved soon. In other news... with the possibility of increasing members, I thinking of setting up ahead of schedule so if we get an influx of people (since I'm going to be promoting the site pretty soon here)... we'll have options and Zombie won't be overwhelmed.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I am going to be honest... I don't know how to feel about getting a bunch of new Rpers right in the middle of an established rp...

Worried? No... Paranoid, that's the word.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I am going to be honest... I don't know how to feel about getting a bunch of new Rpers right in the middle of an established rp...

Worried? No... Paranoid, that's the word.
I have to agree. We are in the second half and in all honesty, my declining health is overloading me right now. Maybe when I figure out what is wrong with me, but for now I like our crew.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm so sorry Zombs. You're the strongest person I know. That being said, I'll still do anything to make you feel better, just say the word and you got it. :3

I love you.