Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And of course the encouter with the world's smallest dragon was cute. His child like innocence is endearing, and the way he made Sela fluster, especially with the chest thing, was very humorous.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Though, maybe a little suspension of disbelief is required. Napalm is a streampunky thing and this is a world where magic constructs aren't super rare.

I don't think its That much of a stretch.

DarkGemini24601

Though, maybe a little suspension of disbelief is required. Napalm is a streampunky thing and this is a world where magic constructs aren't super rare.

I don't think its That much of a stretch.
Maybe not, but it is a stretch to say that some guild hunter invented flamethrowers. Something more steampunk/ghetto would be a jet that douses a target in oil, and then a device that sets off a spark like the one in a rifle to set them alight.

DarkGemini24601

Maybe not, but it is a stretch to say that some guild hunter invented flamethrowers. Something more steampunk/ghetto would be a jet that douses a target in oil, and then a device that sets off a spark like the one in a rifle to set them alight.
A two stage process seems more believable to me, that's my suggestion.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well, I'm not saying she invented flamethowers, I imagine larger versions have been used as siege weapons for some time. She would only really invent a compact version.

Besides, its going to be a bit before she works out the kinks in this thing.

DarkGemini24601

Well, I'm not saying she invented flamethowers, I imagine larger versions have been used as siege weapons for some time. She would only really invent a compact version.

Besides, its going to be a bit before she works out the kinks in this thing.
Whether or not flamethrowers already exist is up to Zombie.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
That last collab was very cute. Though it left me wondering why Titania mentioned the goddes of Discord of all gods. Is it because she felt Tecunte is the most likely one to do something chaotic like being dragon's back? Or is Tecunte Titania's 'patron' goddess of sorts?

DarkGemini24601

Did you guys know that the character limit lies? If your post isn't under 9500 characters (with spacing I might add) it won't work 99% of the time. Grrr... after some frustrating trimming, here's the long-awaited meeting between Sela and Arlia.

DarkGemini24601

I've got a short collab with Black0ut to follow up (same day in-story). It would be longer, but I haven't been able to write much this week, and if I wait any longer the temporal reference to the Exo collab is going to be off. Expect me to pick up with more Sela/Jay interactions in the future.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I've got a short collab with Black0ut to follow up (same day in-story). It would be longer, but I haven't been able to write much this week, and if I wait any longer the temporal reference to the Exo collab is going to be off. Expect me to pick up with more Sela/Jay interactions in the future.
Must not mess with the temporal stability of the universe.

...that's Tempora's job.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Those collabs were really fun. It is good to see our local assassin opening up more and not... you know, being so violent (he says, despite the sparring match). And the magical competition was enjoyable. It is interesting to see Sela doesn't have any prejudices (any noticeable ones, anyway) towards Light Elves, but not surprising considering she probably wasn't exposed to those beliefs enough as a child.

ExoGrim

Hey, just wanted to say sorry for those I promised collabs to today. School may have been a half day, but I had a appointment to have my crown prepared and colored properly and it took 2 hours to get there and back.