Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Operation Earthly Fear
Stop ADVENT Retaliation Successful, 7/13 Civilians Rescued
Ayame Kasagi: Promoted to CPL, Learns Phantom, Shaken and Gravely Wounded for 12 days
Lion Sinclair: Promoted to CPL, Learns Shredder, Shaken and Gravely Wounded for 16 days
Morrigan O'Brien: Promoted to CPL, Learns Combat Protocol
Desmond Walker: Promoted to CPL, Learns Long Watch

Operation Ghost Child
Hack of Workstation on ADVENT Train Successful, 137 Supplies Obtain
Matthew Lester: Shaken & Gravely Wounded for 16 Days
Marx Tvarnov: Gravely Wounded for 15 Days
Lillith Van Dam: Promoted to CPL, Learns Long Watch

DarkGemini24601

Operation Earthly Fear
Stop ADVENT Retaliation Successful, 7/13 Civilians Rescued
Ayame Kasagi: Promoted to CPL, Learns Phantom, Shaken and Gravely Wounded for 12 days
Lion Sinclair: Promoted to CPL, Learns Shredder, Shaken and Gravely Wounded for 16 days
Morrigan O'Brien: Promoted to CPL, Learns Combat Protocol
Desmond Walker: Promoted to CPL, Learns Long Watch

Operation Ghost Child
Hack of Workstation on ADVENT Train Successful, 137 Supplies Obtain
Matthew Lester: Shaken & Gravely Wounded for 16 Days
Marx Tvarnov: Gravely Wounded for 15 Days
Lillith Van Dam: Promoted to CPL, Learns Long Watch
Wow, I'd forgotten how much vanilla spams Shaken status on wounded troops. A tip about that: a shaken soldier has to get a kill and take no damage to lift their spirits and give them a will boost. If both conditions aren't met they'll stay shaken.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wow, I'd forgotten how much vanilla spams Shaken status on wounded troops. A tip about that: a shaken soldier has to get a kill and take no damage to lift their spirits and give them a will boost. If both conditions aren't met they'll stay shaken.
Keeping that in mind. Bringing a soldier along just to try and get rid of it.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I got The Last Stand Album today. Sabaton is such a kick ass band. And you learn a lot about history too. Particularly Medieval an WW1

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
What's up, buttheads? Hope you liked my collabs last night involving the boy who would be a dragon, and the blossoming friendship between the two people in the Havenbrook Manor with the most interesting eyes.

Working on another collab and have two more planned for this evening. I keep forgetting to put up those descriptions for the Vengeful Spectres and the Phantom. I'll do that when I get home (provided I don't forget again, which is entirely possible :p ). While you are there checking them out, check out the pictures I've started putting up for the gods and goddesses. Good to have some perspective of what they look like should we meet one or two soon (or already have... so mysterious...).

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
What's up, buttheads? Hope you liked my collabs last night involving the boy who would be a dragon, and the blossoming friendship between the two people in the Havenbrook Manor with the most interesting eyes.

Working on another collab and have two more planned for this evening. I keep forgetting to put up those descriptions for the Vengeful Spectres and the Phantom. I'll do that when I get home (provided I don't forget again, which is entirely possible :p ). While you are there checking them out, check out the pictures I've started putting up for the gods and goddesses. Good to have some perspective of what they look like should we meet one or two soon (or already have... so mysterious...).
Also, sorry about that one time I called you buttheads. Don't know what came over me. So ashamed. :(

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
"Man Date" XD. good job the two of you, nice to see Eraqus ease up a little and see Esmeralda be her usual funny self.
xqVNA.gif

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Gotta another collab coming soon. Look forward to that.

Also finished with those god and goddess pics. Look them over when you get a look. Comments. Concerns. Questions. Comments on a particular choice of mine. A problem with why I picked a particular pic. Lay it on me. Seriously, I like to respond to the comments.