Starstream Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So. I wanna ask, any fighting game fans here? If so, what's your favorite? Mine has to be Mortal Kombat, been playing since Ultimate MK3, but if we are talking 3D fighters then Soul Caliber is my baby! Never really cared much for Tekken.

Dahlexpert

So. I wanna ask, any fighting game fans here? If so, what's your favorite? Mine has to be Mortal Kombat, been playing since Ultimate MK3, but if we are talking 3D fighters then Soul Caliber is my baby! Never really cared much for Tekken.

I haven’t really played many fighting games. Do you have any suggestions?

BMPixy

Big fan of Under Night In-Birth as I think I mentioned before. Waldstein is my big burly takes-up-half-the-screen boy. I'm also partial to some Guilty Gear on the side. However, I will watch pretty much any game as long as the match is interesting, whether it be anything from 3rd Strike to Akatsuki Blitzkampf to Fight of Gods.

Black0ut

Anything you want to tell us? If you don't want to that's fine too. I'm just happy you're okay.
I got nephrotic minimum change disease.
Nephrotic = kidney
Minimum Change = basically I'm peeing out the protein in my body and as a result there isn't enough protein to keep liquids like blood and water where they're supposed to. As a result, I start swelling up, and if untreated, I'd eventually pop like an overfilled balloon. But while I recover, I'm ready and willing for collabs! :)

Dahlexpert

Nephrotic = kidney
Minimum Change = basically I'm peeing out the protein in my body and as a result there isn't enough protein to keep liquids like blood and water where they're supposed to. As a result, I start swelling up, and if untreated, I'd eventually pop like an overfilled balloon. But while I recover, I'm ready and willing for collabs! :)

Blackout for the love of god rest up man.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Nephrotic = kidney

That is... A horrifying image. Ok.

Uhhhhhh... Please, get your rest, Okie bud?