Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

So... completely forgot to mention this on Yip's CS, but her augmentations are enhanced arms and legs, a weaponized tail, magnetized feet to walk up walls and crap... and an activateble camouflage.

BMPixy

Been quiet recently. Everything going alright with everyone in getting things together? And yes I know I'm posting this at 1:40-something am local time, but sleep is for people who care about their long term health.

Black0ut

Heya Pix. We be working on it. :p

I'll be posting the interaction work Titania and JJ later today, and then the storm of vollabs will follow.

Also, I'm awake at the witching hour, so... :p

DarkGemini24601

An overdue update. I have been incredibly sick since Wednesday and I'm struggling to get better. Sorry for the inconvenience. I promise I'll try and get better asap so we can continue with this RP. For now... I need to throw up...
No worries, I'm here to fill in (right after I stuff all this stuff in my car and drive home anyway). When he can Blackout will post the next thing, and then I've got a string of collabs to contribute. If we get to collabs that involve Zmby again before he's better, I'll poke the other participants to post them in his stead.

Dahlexpert

No worries, I'm here to fill in (right after I stuff all this stuff in my car and drive home anyway). When he can Blackout will post the next thing, and then I've got a string of collabs to contribute. If we get to collabs that involve Zmby again before he's better, I'll poke the other participants to post them in his stead.

Have I ever mentioned how good it is having you back?

DarkGemini24601

Alright, I've blitzed through posting the next five collabs. Most - if not all - of you have already met her, but now you get Kazane in chronological order. Enjoy. And also you get a taste of Tax's characters in their introduction, first Kentaro interacting with an old acquaintance and then Haya's arrival. I posted the latter for him since he's asleep and I want to let the next collabs go up earlier than like 8 Central today if possible.

Next up:

@Black0ut & @Frostlich1228 (Alt) : Nick - Lady collab.

Then either Blackout or I will post the Titania - Devo collab, which I hope you all love as much as I do.

Subsequently, @BMPixy can post Titania - Chuck. For ease, Pixy can then post Gazan - Ella to keep the chain going.

Following, @ZombieSplitter53 or @ShadowHounder will post JJJ - Elisa. If Zmby's still going to be sick for awhile and Shadow can't get it up due to his contrained timeframe, one of you give it to me and I can post in your stead.

After all that, Pixy will get another set of posts, first his solo between his two characters and then his collab with Tax. If Tax is on he can join in posting that.

And finally, Zombie and Frost will take JJJ - Yyashatra.

That's the order for the next ten.

BMPixy

Alright, I've blitzed through posting the next five collabs. Most - if not all - of you have already met her, but now you get Kazane in chronological order. Enjoy. And also you get a taste of Tax's characters in their introduction, first Kentaro interacting with an old acquaintance and then Haya's arrival. I posted the latter for him since he's asleep and I want to let the next collabs go up earlier than like 8 Central today if possible.

Next up:

@Black0ut & @Frostlich1228 (Alt) : Nick - Lady collab.

Then either Blackout or I will post the Titania - Devo collab, which I hope you all love as much as I do.

Subsequently, @BMPixy can post Titania - Chuck. For ease, Pixy can then post Gazan - Ella to keep the chain going.

Following, @ZombieSplitter53 or @ShadowHounder will post JJJ - Elisa. If Zmby's still going to be sick for awhile and Shadow can't get it up due to his contrained timeframe, one of you give it to me and I can post in your stead.

After all that, Pixy will get another set of posts, first his solo between his two characters and then his collab with Tax. If Tax is on he can join in posting that.

And finally, Zombie and Frost will take JJJ - Yyashatra.

That's the order for the next ten.

And so the JJBowl begins in full force. Will Lady being a two-for-one catch our Captain's attention? Or will the kemonomimi connection bring her into Titania's arms? Perhaps Kazane's augmentations will give her the edge? Unless, of course, Aya can utilize her prior bond to ensure that the first girl wins.

What's this? I'm getting the results in from the fan poll live. 嘘だ!The one leading the polls is... Chuck!?

BMPixy

Everybody else: "Wow, I can't believe you pulled a gun on me in our first meeting!"
Gazan, after being stabbed and nearly shot: "We still have a bond, even if you hate the fact that we do."

Black0ut

Everybody else: "Wow, I can't believe you pulled a gun on me in our first meeting!"
Gazan, after being stabbed and nearly shot: "We still have a bond, even if you hate the fact that we do."
Yeah, Nick is liable to pull a gun on you, but it usually isn't powered on... I think the Shinso and the cyborg should meet. Kaz did mention Nick's skill in gunnery... at least I think she did... hmmm... Yo, Gem! Is that correct or did I misinterpret?