Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sadness. Depression. The will to go on... drained. Longing for purpose. Longing for hope. Wish for anything to push one forward. To give one a reason to carry on through adversity... and finding nothing but emptiness...

Dahlexpert

Sadness. Depression. The will to go on... drained. Longing for purpose. Longing for hope. Wish for anything to push one forward. To give one a reason to carry on through adversity... and finding nothing but emptiness...

You know I wish I could say some words to help zombie, so I’m gonna. You are the most creative person I know, it takes a lot to make the RPs that we do so take pride in your creativity with us.

ShadowHounder

Fun fact: the ignore system works now and is a great temporary fix to our bot issue. It doesn't remove their posts... But it removes their visibility (so it doesn't appear over all of our RP posts)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
source.gif

ShadowHounder

That collab was a grrat follow up to the events of Master's crusade (the papers = war joke being mu favorite line imo). Nice to see more Lady and her sister... Also

JJ couldn't help but snicker at his shy expression. "Maybe he can join us next time," she teased, making him turn even more red.

"I wouldn't mind that. I'm sure we could have some fun Ash." Lady told him casually.

"I-I will... k-keep that in mind..." Ash chuckled, at the peak of embarrassment. "U-until... then... h-have fun, ladies..."
You'll get your change for some fun, don't chu worry Ash (it won't be with JJ tho)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
That collab was a grrat follow up to the events of Master's crusade (the papers = war joke being mu favorite line imo). Nice to see more Lady and her sister... Also

You'll get your change for some fun, don't chu worry Ash (it won't be with JJ tho)
Thank you. As implied, the Lewds in this are a little extra... raunchy. So only read if you're okay with that.