Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter_(film)

...if you are a fan of this series...

5cfc5f7c6c7ea41f2e112c2b32c9ee55.gif

ShadowHounder

Sees the new collab, enjoys the new collab, sees the words The Phoenix in a collab that I'm not in...

@Insane Darkness you're gonna need to talk with me on that one... Seeing as I already have well established lore and rules for Phoenixes long before that happened :/

Last edited:

ShadowHounder

Just placed another dent in a wall with my forehead... Starting to wonder if some of my mental and emotional issues are being accelerated by brain damage. Otherwise, for now, I build up stress and frustration too damn fast and have no way to reliably calm down.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
It’s good pain, it’s just your mussels screaming in excitement of being used.
Well, I wish they'd shut up so I can straighten my arm without feeling likenI'm being stabbed. :p

Could be worse though. Boss came in today with pain all down her back and legs from moving furniture at home. Feel bad for her because I know how she feels thanks to my arms but I know hers is so much worse.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone else see that trailer for the FFVII Remake on Friday? It is amazing, the best trailer for the game yet, if not the greatest trailer they have ever put out for any game. Seriously check it out if you have any interwst in the game. Note that it is Playstation exclusive now, but it won't be in a year so... sorry you XBone and PC guys have to wait but... at least you'll get it eventually.

There is a concert in October I'm thinking of going to for the game. Depends on how much it'll cost.

ShadowHounder

Anyone else see that trailer for the FFVII Remake on Friday? It is amazing, the best trailer for the game yet, if not the greatest trailer they have ever put out for any game. Seriously check it out if you have any interwst in the game. Note that it is Playstation exclusive now, but it won't be in a year so... sorry you XBone and PC guys have to wait but... at least you'll get it eventually.

There is a concert in October I'm thinking of going to for the game. Depends on how much it'll cost.
Tbh... After what happened with the Warcraft Reforged launch... I'm a little concerned now.