Starstream Think Tank

Black0ut

I have had a lot of enemies in that alright, and I play on the hardest setting cut me some slack.
Saaaaaaame. My favorite Orc surprised killed me in the frost lands, and then became a war chief. Enraged, I made all of his bodyguards mine and attacked. He killed us all. Then he became Overlord, but at this point I was so impressed I wanted him as mine. Unfortunately he personally kicked my ass when I tried to take the fort the first two times. When I finally got him, he was too high level... so I may have scarred his mind a little.

Got him the next day and was content. Until the slaughterers and outlaws showed up, overleveled and angry. He personally saved me twice, and an archer popped in to fuck another one up. Ah... good times.

ShadowHounder

Saaaaaaame. My favorite Orc surprised killed me in the frost lands, and then became a war chief. Enraged, I made all of his bodyguards mine and attacked. He killed us all. Then he became Overlord, but at this point I was so impressed I wanted him as mine. Unfortunately he personally kicked my ass when I tried to take the fort the first two times. When I finally got him, he was too high level... so I may have scarred his mind a little.

Got him the next day and was content. Until the slaughterers and outlaws showed up, overleveled and angry. He personally saved me twice, and an archer popped in to fuck another one up. Ah... good times.
never underestimate an orc with the determinations lol