"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Insane Darkness

Rise from Banishment has a new upload. Black0ut and I finished it a while ago. It just wasn't posted. :3

How you guys doin'? Sorry I'm not around as much as before. :/

Also, it's been a few weeks over a year since this RP started. Congrats. :D

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Rise from Banishment has a new upload. Black0ut and I finished it a while ago. It just wasn't posted. :3

How you guys doin'? Sorry I'm not around as much as before. :/

Also, it's been a few weeks over a year since this RP started. Congrats. :D

Honestly. I kinda like that this rp is more chill. Just kinda post what you want when you want.

I think something that kind of stressed me out doing rps without me really realizing it was the invisible deadlines.

Btw I'm up to write if anyone else is, just hit me up. :)

Black0ut

I decided to re-read one of my favorite novels. You may ( or mostly likely have no interest whatsoever) be wondering what novel I'm referring to. It's a book that, in my opinion, is one that teaches you how to structure a story, how to set a pace for a character, and how to lay a scene out. It's A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. It's just... beautifully written. But enough gushing; let me say a few other things before I get too carried away.

As I've kinda hinted at from the rambling mess that was my last few sentences, I'm basically studying from that gem to learn better ways to describe scenery and characters, as well as improving my writing ability in general. I'm also desperately searching for jobs because being laid off for two years sucks. Anything else... oh, did anyone see the Book of Boba Fett? I'm loving that series, but I'm interested to see how everyone else feels about it.

ShadowHounder

A bot just filled off topic with 10 full pages worth of spam... this is getting fucking ridiculous >.<

Why can't Sarge just say he's not going to moderate the site anymore, rather than this half-assed "Mods when he remembers we exist" crap?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

A bot just filled off topic with 10 full pages worth of spam... this is getting fucking ridiculous >.<

Why can't Sarge just say he's not going to moderate the site anymore, rather than this half-assed "Mods when he remembers we exist" crap?

Sigh. Yeah. That definitely sucks. I don't know what we can do about it anymore though.