"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Wow, this video not only tells me all the things I already know and do, but is complete bullshit because I still don't have enough UR tokens to get all of the Extra Deck monsters I need. This might work for a budget deck, but most certainly not for any deck... Plus, with how difficult the later solo challenges are I would not recommend trying to do them all at once. But, it doesn't really matter that much when I can just grind at my own pace and never has to spend a dime lol

Last edited:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Wow, this video not only tells me all the things I already know and do, but is complete bullshit because I still don't have enough UR tokens to get all of the Extra Deck monsters I need. This might work for a budget deck, but most certainly not for any deck... Plus, with how difficult the later solo challenges are I would not recommend trying to do them all at once. But, it doesn't really matter that much when I can just grind at my own pace and never has to spend a dime lol

Yeah. I wish you luck pulling packs. I had accidentally found all the cards for a competitive Eldlich deck just trying to get the URs for my Vampire deck, which is in the same pack.

ShadowHounder

Also, if anyone else wants to start Master Duel, I highly recommend getting the synchro deck to start, the three MSTs are going to be invaluable early and will give you more options for control decks (as well as a good side deck option if they ever add those to the game)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Also, if anyone else wants to start Master Duel, I highly recommend getting the synchro deck to start, the three MSTs are going to be invaluable early and will give you more options for control decks (as well as a good side deck option if they ever add those to the game)

Yeah. I can agree with that. I unfortunately picked the link deck and it was not good.

ShadowHounder

I mean, I started with the blue eyes deck. I'm still doing alright.
It's more of a convenience measure for people who plan to completely ignore the starter decks and build there own/a meta deck right away. all of the cards can still be obtained normally so it's not the end of the world (plus, was you get Lighting Storm and Twin Twister, you will rarely need MST for anything)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

It's more of a convenience measure for people who plan to completely ignore the starter decks and build there own/a meta deck right away. all of the cards can still be obtained normally so it's not the end of the world (plus, was you get Lighting Storm and Twin Twister, you will rarely need MST for anything)

Fair enough. I actually like Linking in this game quite a bit, more than I expected to actually.

ShadowHounder

Underworld Goddess is my best friend XD
Looked up the card: It's effects are definitely really good (a summon negate with removal and protection nothing to scuff at) but I do think the cards cost is a bit steep. 4 monsters and only one of them can be an opponents seems like a bit much, even for a link monster with negation. Plus, it gets outclassed by Apollousa in terms of negation effects (UG is a summon negate while Apollousa is an omni-negate) and outclassed in removal by Ra - Sphere Mode (which tributes 3 monsters instead of one and can be summoned without expending your own monsters). Otherwise, pretty solid card that I'm sure can get ya pretty far in most games... being immune to board wipes gives it an edge that might come in handy in situations where the other cards mentioned might fall apart during.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Looked up the card: It's effects are definitely really good (a summon negate with removal and protection nothing to scuff at) but I do think the cards cost is a bit steep. 4 monsters and only one of them can be an opponents seems like a bit much, even for a link monster with negation. Plus, it gets outclassed by Apollousa in terms of negation effects (UG is a summon negate while Apollousa is an omni-negate) and outclassed in removal by Ra - Sphere Mode (which tributes 3 monsters instead of one and can be summoned without expending your own monsters). Otherwise, pretty solid card that I'm sure can get ya pretty far in most games... being immune to board wipes gives it an edge that might come in handy in situations where the other cards mentioned might fall apart during.

I believe it also prevents effects from graveyard enemies, which is very useful against many decks but especially Eldlich. Honestly I think having both her and Apple Lady are good, they're both really good in different situations.

ShadowHounder

I believe it also prevents effects from graveyard enemies, which is very useful against many decks but especially Eldlich. Honestly I think having both her and Apple Lady are good, they're both really good in different situations.
The card doesn't mention being able to effect the graveyard and Eldich's floating effect still activates on tribute... but I would need to craft the card and test it to know for sure.