"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So who saw the Nintendo Direct? I'm excited about a few of the games. That unnamed TRPG which I... just realized I forgot to get the demo for and could have played at work... sigh.

Splatoon 3 next year. Might finally give a game a try.

LoZ: Skyward Sword HD. I know it isn't the most popular Zelda, but it is one of the very few console games in the series I never got around to playing, and there is an option to play without motion controls.

Miitopia. Always wanted to give that a go but never got around it.

The new Smash Bros... character? Characters? Interesting that it is two characters you can switch between. Will it work like Zelda/Shiek used to? Guess we'll find out.

Insane Darkness

So who saw the Nintendo Direct? I'm excited about a few of the games. That unnamed TRPG which I... just realized I forgot to get the demo for and could have played at work... sigh.

Splatoon 3 next year. Might finally give a game a try.

LoZ: Skyward Sword HD. I know it isn't the most popular Zelda, but it is one of the very few console games in the series I never got around to playing, and there is an option to play without motion controls.

Miitopia. Always wanted to give that a go but never got around it.

The new Smash Bros... character? Characters? Interesting that it is two characters you can switch between. Will it work like Zelda/Shiek used to? Guess we'll find out.

I only got to watch about half of the Direct before I had to go back to work. Was not aware of Splatoon 3 or Skyward Sword HD, honestly... But I'm totally down to blast $120 away in the future.

Miitopia would be more interesting to me if my system had more Miis. However, it does not. So, can say I was interested until that amazing revelation came to me.

Pyra/Mythra look BUSTED. As a swordie main, I feel like they are scary and look SUPER fun. :3 (Just thank God it's not Rex...) However, the fact that we're getting ANOTHER character with a series already in the game, both Pyra and Byleth should have just been free DLC. Or cheaper DLC.

Octopath Traveller but again looks good too. I felt a sort of Bravely Default vibe from it, which I like. I don't know how or where it came from, but that's just how I felt about it.

YO BUT THE MARIO GOLF THO

Last edited:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I only got to watch about half of the Direct before I had to go back to work. Was not aware of Splatoon 3 or Skyward Sword HD, honestly... But I'm totally down to blast $120 away in the future.

Miitopia would be more interesting to me if my system had more Miis. However, it does not. So, can say I was interested until that amazing revelation came to me.

Pyra/Mythra look BUSTED. As a swordie main, I feel like they are scary and look SUPER fun. :3 (Just thank God it's not Rex...) However, the fact that we're getting ANOTHER character with a series already in the game, both Pyra and Byleth should have just been free DLC. Or cheaper DLC.

Octopath Traveller but again looks good too. I felt a sort of Bravely Default vibe from it, which I like. I don't know how or where it came from, but that's just how I felt about it.

YO BUT THE MARIO GOLF THO
Hyped for golf! And Pyra and Mythra. Oh and Mythra seems to have a Bayonetta style witch time Ability. Fun. :p

Personally excited for Splat3 myself, and I honestly really like the approach to character customization they did with this one! The new designs for some of the stuff are hella and as a local NB really like that the boy/girl choice is something you’re no longer locked into, at least as far as the trailer showed. Also the tiny salmonid companion and that you can pick their little fin is really cool. I do have to wonder what they’re gonna do with the single player plot in this one because it’s so different. -A

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Personally excited for Splat3 myself, and I honestly really like the approach to character customization they did with this one! The new designs for some of the stuff are hella and as a local NB really like that the boy/girl choice is something you’re no longer locked into, at least as far as the trailer showed. Also the tiny salmonid companion and that you can pick their little fin is really cool. I do have to wonder what they’re gonna do with the single player plot in this one because it’s so different. -A

I've always wanted to play Splatoon

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Long weekend. Sorry for the silence. I'm back. Check out my casual LP of Xenoverse 2 if you'd like. I realized I never did a proper playthrough of it since I played it when I was just learning how to record and LP. Join the adventures of Avacada as she saves the timeline.

So how was everyone's weekend?

Black0ut

Long weekend. Sorry for the silence. I'm back. Check out my casual LP of Xenoverse 2 if you'd like. I realized I never did a proper playthrough of it since I played it when I was just learning how to record and LP. Join the adventures of Avacada as she saves the timeline.

So how was everyone's weekend?
Pretty Good. Been rather busy with a variety of things, but I'm happy.

Avacada, huh? Guess I have some videos to check out. :)
A massive pain in the ass.
HUGS

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Happy Tuesday! Time to dance!
tenor-6.gif