"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Black0ut

That moment when you realize that you have several friends... and none of them share one of your biggest hobbies. :(
Movies in this case i think. I'm not much of a moviegoer.

BITCH I LOVE MOVIES.

In my house we have over three hundred DvDs, around 30 blue-rays, and more movies on Amazon Prime, plus Netflix and Disney Plus.

Like, for example, die hard series up to Live Free or Die Hard, Pacific Rim and its sequel, along came a spider, 13 Ghosts, Jurassic Park 1-3, 60 seconds, (my personal favorite) You've Got Mail, Spirited Away and many, many more.

If there is a movie you wanna discuss, I'm down for it. :)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
BITCH I LOVE MOVIES.

In my house we have over three hundred DvDs, around 30 blue-rays, and more movies on Amazon Prime, plus Netflix and Disney Plus.

Like, for example, die hard series up to Live Free or Die Hard, Pacific Rim and its sequel, along came a spider, 13 Ghosts, Jurassic Park 1-3, 60 seconds, (my personal favorite) You've Got Mail, Spirited Away and many, many more.

If there is a movie you wanna discuss, I'm down for it. :)
Have you... seen Clue?

Dahlexpert

So on the topic of movies, I used to watch a crap tone of movies. But nowadays I ether don’t have time or don’t find some interesting.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
What genre of movies do you like the most?
I like old action movies from the late 70s through the early 90s. Alien. Predator. Robocop. Terminator. Die Hard. Demolition Man. Batman. Sprinkle in some horror like the Fly, The Thing, and Nightmare on Elm Street, and some comedies like Beetlejuice, Clue, and Big Trouble in Little China, and it is a recipe for a good time. I also dabble into Disney here and there.

And yes, I realize my movie selections make me sound really old. It doesn't help that The Princess Bride is my favorite movie, and that came out when I was 2.

Black0ut

I like old action movies from the late 70s through the early 90s. Alien. Predator. Robocop. Terminator. Die Hard. Demolition Man. Batman. Sprinkle in some horror like the Fly, The Thing, and Nightmare on Elm Street, and some comedies like Beetlejuice, Clue, and Big Trouble in Little China, and it is a recipe for a good time. I also dabble into Disney here and there.

And yes, I realize my movie selections make me sound really old. It doesn't help that The Princess Bride is my favorite movie, and that came out when I was 2.
Hey now, Princess Bride is amazing. I own the book and the movie, so I guess if that makes you sound old, (in movie tastes at the least) I'm right there with you in age.

Afraid not. What's it sbout?
Well, taking into account your specific taste for action it probably isn’t your speed (which is fine, again I have a kind of niche taste). But, it’s about Allen Ginsberg in his early days, specifically when he was in college. Honestly if I go on any longer than the one sentence I am probably going to sound like a stuffy film major lmao. -A