"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Man, Valentines day hits hard xD I let my sadness out in the Gym, went above and beyond!

What did you have planned?
All other single people: "Man, I wish I could find a bf/gf soon."

Me: *Has absolutely no interest in romance and is happily single and will want to stay that way for the rest of my life.* XD

PrismaCube

All other single people: "Man, I wish I could find a bf/gf soon."

Me: *Has absolutely no interest in romance and is happily single and will want to stay that way for the rest of my life.* XD
Fuck Yeah, enjoy that single life! Don't let a woman take your heart and then break it, it ain't worth it!

ShadowHounder

Fuck Yeah, enjoy that single life! Don't let a woman take your heart and then break it, it ain't worth it!
I don't think anyone will be able to take my heart at all, much less break it.

I've come to realize that I am aromantic... so the closest anyone will ever get with me is friend (maybe a sexual partnership if they are close enough and I am comfortable with it)

Dahlexpert

Well a new company will be taking over my job soon, and I have to do an interview with them in order to keep my job. So that's exciting :rolleyes: But I truly don't care if they keep me or not.

Dahlexpert

Got a new company that took over my workplace, so far there pretty good. I'm leaving early, I have help its going well.