"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

PrismaCube

Doing just fine, I've seen Avatar 2 with my friends, shit was lit.

Games, I grinded out Persona 5 the past two months, a month ago, great game, would do another playthrough if it wasnt so fucking long xD

My new job is also mostly waiting for a maschine to break down xD but I'd rather sit here doing nithing but browse memes than constantly work on something.

My pets are doing just fine. I recently took a pic that looks like they could be a band with an album cover xD

20221217_170137.jpg

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Games, I grinded out Persona 5 the past two months, a month ago, great game, would do another playthrough if it wasnt so fucking long xD
Yeah... same. It is so fun but so long, and I just don't have the time to play again when I'm having enough problems motivating myself to play my new games. :p

Also, pretty birds!

PrismaCube

Yeah I get that, these days it feels like I rarely have time to play myself so I just watch other plebs play xD

Thx they are all named after the 7 devils aside from one.

From left to right.

Blue, Satan, Bell (Belphegor), Mammon, Lucy (Lucifer).

Because they are all devils!

Black0ut

How is everyone doing? Anyone see any good movies lately? I was thinking of going to see M3GAN this weekend.

Any good games? Started Bayonetta 3, but haven't got far. Also started God of War Ragnarok but... haven't gotten far...

Work going well? My job... is boring ad shit! XD Seriously, on slower days, I sit here for 8 hours literally doing nothing (but listen to music or sneakily watch a video on YouTube to maintain my sanity).

Any pet news? My nephew recently got a puppy. He was supposed to wait until we moved out of my aunt's place to get it, but he obviously got impatient. He's cute (the dog, I mean). Not really a dog person myself, but I give him scratches and pats when he comes over and jumps at me, give him belly rubs, bought him some snacks. As long as he doesn't bother my cats, and so far he doesn't, then I' fine with him.
1. On the Movie front, I'm trying to go see Black Panther 2, but my funds are a bit strapped this month.

2. Midnight Suns is a good game. Was a little doubtful of it going in, given the whole card battler system they had going on, but it actually blends pretty nicely with positioning and taking out baddies is a lot more of a thoughtful process than I thought it'd be.

3. No job... just moved... looking for work...

4. Awww... I wan a puppy now...

*Sneakily fades back into the shadows*

Black0ut

Doing just fine, I've seen Avatar 2 with my friends, shit was lit.

My new job is also mostly waiting for a maschine to break down xD but I'd rather sit here doing nithing but browse memes than constantly work on something.

My pets are doing just fine. I recently took a pic that looks like they could be a band with an album cover xD

View attachment 1838
PARAKEETS! SO CUTE!

ShadowHounder

How is everyone doing? Anyone see any good movies lately? I was thinking of going to see M3GAN this weekend.

Any good games? Started Bayonetta 3, but haven't got far. Also started God of War Ragnarok but... haven't gotten far...

Work going well? My job... is boring ad shit! XD Seriously, on slower days, I sit here for 8 hours literally doing nothing (but listen to music or sneakily watch a video on YouTube to maintain my sanity).

Any pet news? My nephew recently got a puppy. He was supposed to wait until we moved out of my aunt's place to get it, but he obviously got impatient. He's cute (the dog, I mean). Not really a dog person myself, but I give him scratches and pats when he comes over and jumps at me, give him belly rubs, bought him some snacks. As long as he doesn't bother my cats, and so far he doesn't, then I' fine with him.
Movies: *I haven't watched a movie since 2018*

Games: Mostly just playing FF14, Lost Ark, DFO and Elsword

Work: While still technically unemployed, the launch of Astra has been going smoothly so far (even set up a kickstarter for it to see if that'll help at all). Also finished up my script for chapter 4 because I like being on top of things a little too much and should be submitting it to my editor for consultation soon enough.

Pet: Zeke is still Zeke lol

PrismaCube

lol I get that, I used to do the same thing long time ago, even got into a fight with someone else on here because of that xD

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Sorry I've been being quiet you all. My mother is going through some rough stuff right now and she's been in and out of the hospital for the last few days with very heavy bleeding. I'm really glad to see everyone talking and getting along though.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

lol I get that, I used to do the same thing long time ago, even got into a fight with someone else on here because of that xD
But yes. Currently I'm working on setting up a Cyberpunk Thing that I had her to post because... Issues. But it's been pretty enjoyable so far. Maybe you can give it a read if you want.

ShadowHounder

So... have you guys had a chance to read the first chapter of Astra? If so, whatcha all think of it so far? If not, it's oki