"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Since the bots are gone... gonna post this here in the forum like I had promised originally :D

PrismaCube

Sorry. Don't mean to be a downer. It's just, do ever just feel heavy? Like there a chains holding you down?
Yes, right after my gf broke up with me I feelt like that. I didnt eat anything for two weeks, I had to force myself to pretty much eat atleast a toast.

I didn't get out lf bed for anything, even called of work.

My motivation to do anything was gone, not even video games could get me up.

It was a two whole weeks of just crying and sleeping, questioning if it is even worth living anymore. That was the hardest part to be honest because that part was the only thing that continued on for months.

But I said fuck it, it might have taken me 6-12 months before I did anything useful again but I didnt give up.

I went to the Gym, I quit my job that I hated and got a new one that I love now. I decided to pick up art again, I decided to watch animes again (my ex was against anime, she always thought I liked anime girls more than her so I tuned that down for her sake). I decided to learn Japanese so I can speak to people when I visit next year. And I decided to grow my hair ans beard back into a viking style which I also sacrificed for my ex.

All in all what I can say is. Yes! Live fucking sucks hard sometimes. Makes you just want to search for the best tree to drive against. But you have always the option to learn from it and take your fate into your own hands and make it better. It sounds hard, but sometimes the descision is as easy as just getting up and doing something different.

You got this buddy, I know you do, and if you ever need help or just need to talk or vent (which is a very healthy thing to do as long as someone is there to listen) I'm here for you. And hell everyone else who has sticked around longer than I have ever are also here for you.

PrismaCube

Ight lets lighten this chat up with some positivites! Everyone list 3 POSITIVE things they wish to achive this year.

For me personally.
1: Get that gain! I want to benchpress 100kg (convert that yourself ya filthly imperial unit users ;) ) My record is 80kg

2: Improve my art skills, I paid for an online course that will finally help me improve my art, which I have left stagnating for several year now cause of a certain someone.

3: Improve my Japanese so I can speak to the locals when I visit Japan next year!

Now you guys :)

Dahlexpert

Positives huh? Not used to doing that here, but alright.

1 Keep working on my channel consistently. While I enjoy the good of war game, I hope to change my content to a more game review channel. Because there's several games , I haven't played that I want to review.

2 try and go to therapy. Don't know how I'm going to try this, but ill try.

3 try and learn how to draw. I've been meaning to do this for some time but have always been lazy, and I hope to change that.

Black0ut

Ight lets lighten this chat up with some positivites! Everyone list 3 POSITIVE things they wish to achive this year.

For me personally.
1: Get that gain! I want to benchpress 100kg (convert that yourself ya filthly imperial unit users ;) ) My record is 80kg

2: Improve my art skills, I paid for an online course that will finally help me improve my art, which I have left stagnating for several year now cause of a certain someone.

3: Improve my Japanese so I can speak to the locals when I visit Japan next year!

Now you guys :)
1. Get back into shape. I used to be able to lift 210 lbs (95kg), but I want to lift 250 lbs (133.5 kg). I'm definitely going to need some work, but I think it's doable.

1a. 220 lbs is a good goal to lift, Prisma. :)

2. I genuinely want to write and have a book published this year. I know I'm probably not as talented as I need to be, but I feel that it'd be fun use of my time.

3. Improve my German (I need to really crack down and get fluent), mainly because I like the culture and wish to visit one day. :)

Now time to slink off into the shadows...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
How is everyone doing? Anyone see any good movies lately? I was thinking of going to see M3GAN this weekend.

Any good games? Started Bayonetta 3, but haven't got far. Also started God of War Ragnarok but... haven't gotten far...

Work going well? My job... is boring ad shit! XD Seriously, on slower days, I sit here for 8 hours literally doing nothing (but listen to music or sneakily watch a video on YouTube to maintain my sanity).

Any pet news? My nephew recently got a puppy. He was supposed to wait until we moved out of my aunt's place to get it, but he obviously got impatient. He's cute (the dog, I mean). Not really a dog person myself, but I give him scratches and pats when he comes over and jumps at me, give him belly rubs, bought him some snacks. As long as he doesn't bother my cats, and so far he doesn't, then I' fine with him.