"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Dang this place still exists?
Holy crap! Prisma! Wow! How're are you doing!?

I just read the other posts. I'm glad you're doing good now. It's been a little hard for all of us. Unfortunately we don't really have enough people now to try and do any substantial rps anymore, mostly just side and personal stuff, but you're welcome if you want to try and join us again.

Last edited:

PrismaCube

Good to see you again Frostlich, how have you been?

Ah I appreciate the offer but my RPing days are over, I feel like anything I would write these days would be merely warmed up shit xD

Also I'm trying to focus on getting back into drawing again :)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Good to see you again Frostlich, how have you been?

Ah I appreciate the offer but my RPing days are over, I feel like anything I would write these days would be merely warmed up shit xD

Also I'm trying to focus on getting back into drawing again :)

I've been pretty good! My birthday was on the 28th so I'm 26 now. Feeling real old. I'm happy you're getting into art! If you ever want to share your art with us please do! I know I'd love to see it!

PrismaCube

Look at that, the old gank is back. :)

I've been pretty good! My birthday was on the 28th so I'm 26 now. Feeling real old. I'm happy you're getting into art! If you ever want to share your art with us please do! I know I'd love to see it!
You telling me, I turned 27 last Christmas, I'm with you on that xD Espically now that I'm si gle again, makes you feel old as fuck suddenly. Yeah I'll gladly share my art. :)

*tackles in love and affection*
Where my love and affection :(

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

You telling me, I turned 27 last Christmas, I'm with you on that xD Espically now that I'm si gle again, makes you feel old as fuck suddenly. Yeah I'll gladly share my art. :)

Squeezes until eyes almost pop out.

Black0ut

*Mauls in love 'n affection* Suffer <3
Why is it getting all wholesome here?
*looks around in suspicion* We must be stuck in an alternate reality, Dahl... one where people are cinnamon rolls...