GLG Needs a logo designed

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
HAAA! Alex you made me spit soda out my nose when I read your post!!! Now I have to clean my screen! :D

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
yes exactly but the GLG doesn't seem to fit correctly in that circle

Hi Sarge, I've fixed the GLG and resized the total image to fit on the page.

glg_mockup8_resized.jpg

MrVarta

Well i made some logo's for this site. I could use some more work but i like it so far :)

Any tips are welcome :)

14wulj8.png

k53b61.png

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
I like your design, but we are interested mainly in logos not necessary text logo. Do you have any cool logos you can swing our way?

raymond

KingsEntourage
I love it. keep posting them if you have them you can put it in the fan art section. I may put some of t-shirts and such that me and linus may wear at pax east.

raymond

KingsEntourage
Can you make a Test image bigger for me. I want to see some stuff for making merch and such. 1280 x 1024 if possible.

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Hi raymond. Of course, I'll have convert the image to vector and then I can enlarge it to any size you want. If there is no other modifications from Sarge or you guys, I'll start work on it hopefully this weekend. That would be so hot to wear it at PAX.

-Tim

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Now that you mention it. It is kinda similar. But no, I was trying to think of something with lines to match the name and to keep it simple but with depth. I love your avatar pic, makes me laugh every time I see it. LOL.

raymond

KingsEntourage
We still will take ideas for GLG Logo or sick things you can do with the name I suggest putting it in the fan art section and use big dementions so I can check how it would look on t-shirts and such. Linus and I will be wearing GLG t-shirts during our trip to Boston for Pax east.

DaVinkie

Now that you mention it. It is kinda similar. But no, I was trying to think of something with lines to match the name and to keep it simple but with depth. I love your avatar pic, makes me laugh every time I see it. LOL.
That's what it's supposed to do ;)