GLG Needs a logo designed

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
GLG is looking for a community member to create a logo for us to be used on our forums and different functions. The logo must come with editable orignals such as PSD, have transparent background and be squre in dimensions.

PNG Format preferred for transparent background. Keep in mind we need LOGO not just text.

Alex Paradox

Small concept of the logo, if you want rockets naked women or baby turtles let me know and it'll happen :)

Attachments

• GLG.png
    GLG.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 503

Utrax

Spend about thirty minutes creating one. Can definitely change it if doesn't fit that well, or for whatever reason. :)

glg1.png

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Spend about thirty minutes creating one. Can definitely change it if doesn't fit that well, or for whatever reason. :)

glg1.png
I like where you going with this. I will wait to see a few other submissions.

Alex: The post called upon logo more then a banner. The requirement is still for square dimensions.

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
These are only concepts. The first I created using 3D Max and Photoshop CS3. The second used the same text layers except for the concatenated dragon and tiger image which both was taken from http://www.wall321.com a free public sharing wallpaper site.

raymond

KingsEntourage
Tim your images are great. I talked to Sarge about it. Also do you know about how much rights we would own with the dragon tiger image? would we have to re create it or change it to own all the rights? Just want to check for legal reasons and such.

For everyone who is working on stuff get it in soon so we can decide which direction we want to go.

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Hi Ray. Of course, I have 3D Max and will be able to recreate it and use the dragon and tiger as template to follow so it would be completely legal. I didn't want to invest a huge amount of time until we decided on a good concept first.

-Tim

Linus

Hi Ray. Of course, I have 3D Max and will be able to recreate it and use the dragon and tiger as template to follow so it would be completely legal. I didn't want to invest a huge amount of time until we decided on a good concept first.

-Tim
Hey Tim, how about the top one? To be honest I prefer that to the one with the tiger since it's a simpler design and it looks great. Would you be able to recreate that one?

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Hi Linus, the top one is completely ours. I created that from scratch with simple shapes and colors. These are only mockups, if you guys like another image you've seen on the net, let me know. I can use that image you found as a template and recreate it as well so it becomes ours.

Thanks,
-Tim

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Here is another concept. Last night I was thinking of a simpler design. To show theme integration and a simple visual queue that relates to the name are the two factors I used here. Gray Lines could represent claw marks as shown on this concept.

mockup_onpage6.jpg

raymond

KingsEntourage
With the very simple dots that you have the first design that is shown. I was thinking in the Biggest dot to have GLG inside it similar to what was posted a while ago from another person. Idk if its too much GLG and such but just thinking off the top of my head.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Tim Is there anyway to take the logo design (not the text) the design below you made and convert the lines into a larger version that is a unique logo? incorporating the GLG inside as ray is talking about (similar to ultrax).
index.php

Reason i bring this up is because we will need a actual LOGO version of this without text that will be readily identifiable.

timirvin

Medivh Server Staff
Ok, I don't know exactly what you are saying Sarge, but no worries we can hash it out with revisions. Is this what your talking about? Let me know whats in your head.

mockup_onpage7.jpg