Does anyone use twitter?

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Does anyone here use twitter? i am wondering because gamigon has its own official twitter account up now. i didn't know if anyone even bothered with it.

DarkGemini24601

I tried, but like any social medium, it doesn't offer me anything of use to me.
I'm in agreement that I'm not a huge fan of social media like other people my age. I don't enjoy the concept of it, as I see it lead to more trouble than it's worth among my peers. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
The idea I had is to used a twitter feed to post random updates related to the community or random odds that might be important.

Thoughts?

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
The idea I had is to used a twitter feed to post random updates related to the community or random odds that might be important.

Thoughts?
Might be useful, although do you plan on setting up a steam group as well, so we can get together and play. :D

BlueBead

I hardly use Twitter, but I have an account. I'd follow Gamigon's Twitter if you made one, I'd just rarely check it.
Only social media type site I really follow along with it Tumblr, and I'm mainly just there for sharing art and following friends. Sites like Twitter, Facebook, and other things just really don't hold my attention very long.

I joined the Steam group. Will there be community events like PlantSide 2 or Natural Selection 2 nights? That's be cool.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I hardly use Twitter, but I have an account. I'd follow Gamigon's Twitter if you made one, I'd just rarely check it.
Only social media type site I really follow along with it Tumblr, and I'm mainly just there for sharing art and following friends. Sites like Twitter, Facebook, and other things just really don't hold my attention very long.

I joined the Steam group. Will there be community events like PlantSide 2 or Natural Selection 2 nights? That's be cool.
What about Civ 5 or GMOD, also what is your steam name so I can send a friend request?

BlueBead

What about Civ 5 or GMOD, also what is your steam name so I can send a friend request?
I see you found me on steam already. Nice to meet you. :)
GMOD community events would be awesome too. Makin' a bunch of crazy stuff as a group. Imagine if we had a good 3D modeler here that could make a 3D model of the Gamigon goat to mod into GMOD. That'd be amazing. I wish I could model, but I only have rudimentary experience in the field.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Civ 5 and beyond earth + ns2 events will be in the works the second we get the new server. Also blue we do have twitter gamigonon