Does anyone play minecraft or tekkit?

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
I am going to setup a dedicated server. Thought I would ask if there are any players here?

DarkGemini24601

I am going to setup a dedicated server. Thought I would ask if there are any players here?
I have played minecraft and tekkit, though not in awhile. that's not to say I wouldn't drop by on the server. I always wanted to do multiplayer minecraft, but never had anyone to do it with. :confused:

BMPixy

I used to play minecraft quite a bit, but eventually it grew a bit too difficult for my computer to run. Might invest in OptiFine/similar mods, and I'll probably drop by the server every now and then if I do so and my schedule permits me.

BlueBead

I used to play like nonstop Minecraft, but that was over a year ago. I could possibly get back into it.

Grelite

Sure, though I'd prefer it whitelisted rather than the open vanilla server we used to have.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Well we have a server up right now i think at gamigon.com:25565. I am not advertising it yet.

Grelite

Finally, I'm not the only one on the server anymore. I spent ages wandering around trying to find something other than jungle. Must've been an hour, having gone through three night cycles, before I decided to just go for the origin. It so happens that the origin lies on the border of another biome, so yay me. So my place is at (X,Z) = (0,0), with a chest outside with food for anyone to take what they need. (It's just melon and cookies atm)

DarkGemini24601

Finally, I'm not the only one on the server anymore. I spent ages wandering around trying to find something other than jungle. Must've been an hour, having gone through three night cycles, before I decided to just go for the origin. It so happens that the origin lies on the border of another biome, so yay me. So my place is at (X,Z) = (0,0), with a chest outside with food for anyone to take what they need. (It's just melon and cookies atm)
I saw a mountain range in the distance not too far from spawn. You may have just gone in the wrong direction. ;)