A suggestion to Linus and his buddies.

Toolbox

i had a thing in mind about what i would like to see on youtube and
this came through :

www.pokemmo.eu
if you just do a playthrough of this game with Kings or with Odd.
it would be awesome, anyhow thanks for reading!

Linus

i had a thing in mind about what i would like to see on youtube and
this came through :

www.pokemmo.eu
if you just do a playthrough of this game with Kings or with Odd.
it would be awesome, anyhow thanks for reading!
That actually looks awesome. I proposed this to them, although Chris has never played Pokémon at all.

Grelite

Other than that you can challenge each other to battles (and I'm guessing trade) and chat, what does the multiplayer factor add? Can you do co-op battles or whatever?

jasper.vth

Other than that you can challenge each other to battles (and I'm guessing trade) and chat, what does the multiplayer factor add? Can you do co-op battles or whatever?

Just imagine them three in that world, the conversations and Odd hasn't even played it. If they do this I believe that it would be really entertaining

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
I'll have you guys know I am a secret Pokemon (or whatever they are called) champion. They call me Mr. (googling.......) Squirtle.

Toolbox

I'll have you guys know I am a secret Pokemon (or whatever they are called) champion. They call me Mr. (googling.......) Squirtle.
So your a Legendary Shiny Adamant Squirtle. :p
5204aee3ae37ffb852df73e7195dff8a1224327564_full.jpg

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
This is pretty awesome. I used to play the original Pokemon on gameboy. (I have the silver one or was it blue)

MrVarta

Mweh i liked Pokemon red this is the only one i had. i trained my chameleon up to a charizard witch ended @ lvl 140 orso legit no lying i spend allot of time in it. i had another 3 pokemon but they where just lvl 80 ish. :p

Grelite

Pokemon cannot level above level 100. There was a glitch in Red and Blue that allowed you to find and catch Pokemon with a higher level, but when they gained even 1 xp they levelled back to 100.

DaVinkie

Only a matter of time before it gets shut down, though. It looks like a carbon copy of Pokémon Crater, which has died a couple of years ago.