Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And silence...
Black Mage 02.jpg

Dahlexpert

So let's run down the craziness of X-COM. We have a blue haired super solider, two people with psyionic ability's, a woman who is so connected with her split personality that she calls it her sister, A blind mute who kinda has the Bioelectric Skin ability. And now we have a 11 year old with Technockinesis. Now all were missing is a talking bear that can ride a unicycle and juggle a pick neck basket.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
One last thing for the night. Largely influenced by a suggestion by Gemini, I will soon be introducing mini-missions for the sake of netting people promotions, as I have come to realize the events of the war and the advancements in technology are moving faster then people are getting ranks. I will likely put one up between each major mission, and they will simply be short missions with minimal descriptions that the participant will write about with minimal description. Basically just routine missions against familiar enemies that aren't really exciting but net someone a promotion. If you are upset that you get one because you wanted a normal mission, don't fret, everyone will get one before I give anyone a second. And if you are upset because you didn't get one and wanted the quick boost to your character's rank, again, everyone will get one.
1c8f9b9a52c7307a6033b75c7e55220541657bd9bcd095db58d24117d1802eff.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Would she be able to control what signals the SAaIDA sends to Ammelia?

If she could, that would mean that she could make Ammelia hallucinate in a way by making her see things that aren't there. :/
Well, maybe, but she'd never do that. She loves her blind big sister.

Now should evil nega-Sunny with a goatee ever show up from the negaverse...

Status
Not open for further replies.