X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

And the 4 day covert operation is finally complete. Expect the mission overview today or tomorrow morning, and then the extraction mission sometime Sunday.

Adrammalech

I know EXALT does their fair share of cloning, but are they all clones? I figured there would be some relatively normal corporate mercenaries in there as well.

DarkGemini24601

There are no actual mercenaries as of yet besides Eva, who I worry Viktor may not like. I don't think Viktor would trust them.

I know Eva will hate his guts rightfully the minute she finds out what he did. Knowing Viktor, he'd probably boast about it first chance he got.

Dahlexpert

There are no actual mercenaries as of yet besides Eva, who I worry Viktor may not like. I don't think Viktor would trust them.

I know Eva will hate his guts rightfully the minute she finds out what he did. Knowing Viktor, he'd probably boast about it first chance he got.

Eva is not going to like victor manly because, He killed the person that saved Evas life so he should worry.

DarkGemini24601

Also, I understand Atka forgot to pick up the rifle. I'm rolling with it because it makes the situation more realistic in that she forgot in the heat of the moment to grab a better weapon.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Eva is not going to like victor manly because, He killed the person that saved Evas life so he should worry.
She can try and kill him but he has an entire army at his back, so odds are...
upload_2014-11-15_20-22-59.jpeg

Adrammalech

Well, shit. All my ideas are dead.

DarkGemini24601

I'm going to say this now so that everyone knows what it is. The S.L.P., or Scatter Laser Pistol, is the equivalent of the sawed-off shotgun for lasers. It's a single shot, miniature shotgun-class sidearm. 'BLAM" beith the soundeth it maketh.

DarkGemini24601

And then there was...the Mission Parameters/Overview plus a prologue (Because the prologue couldn't fit in the same post, I think pictures count as a cluster of characters). Enjoy, expect part 1 in the morning and then the rest later in the day on Sunday.

It's going to be an interesting mission...

Dahlexpert

And then there was...the Mission Parameters/Overview plus a prologue (Because the prologue couldn't fit in the same post, I think pictures count as a cluster of characters). Enjoy, expect part 1 in the morning and then the rest later in the day on Sunday.

It's going to be an interesting mission...

I have to admit, the place were the mission is taking place looks really nice, Now let's go destroy it.

DarkGemini24601

And yeah, the Overview, Prologue, and Part 1 are up. If you missed the Overview, it's on the bottom of Page 2 of the XCOM Role-Play Missions doc. Got seperated from the other two pieces by a page break. Q_Q

Make sure you read it, sets the scene, especially at the end with Ayame and Morrigan, and I loved setting that up.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, so I actually found a picture for one of my characters. This is by "AditTheSting" on deviantart, so the credit goes to him, I did not create this, and I do not claim to have done so.

Link to Original: http://aditthestig.deviantart.com/art/Female-Anime-Anti-Tank-Soldier-Remake-415293866
Vee001.jpg

All I did was spend the morning making this character appear more like the one I intended

Subject 157, "Vee"​
Vee002.jpg

*she is wearing green contacts to hide her meld-altered orange eyes*
My legendary microsoft paint skills strike again.

Status
Not open for further replies.