X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

BMPixy

Also, on a semi-related note, I'd like everyone who wishes to remain involved/become involved with the Einherjar air campaign to arrive at the doc I'll link to down below around 7 EST tomorrow, if possible.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ywHNmJZQb_j-l5OeRY28LMBlWHDbpMTJA9fYi9A_aYE/edit?usp=sharing

Last call for fighter jockeys, desk jockeys, horse jockeys, and men who can control sheep with the power of dogs - you have until 7:15 EST before I begin dropping keikakus.

DarkGemini24601

Last call for fighter jockeys, desk jockeys, horse jockeys, and men who can control sheep with the power of dogs - you have until 7:15 EST before I begin dropping keikakus.
Not a good day for me or zombie to make decisions about it, you might want to wait.

DarkGemini24601

By the way, guys, later in the week we'll migrate to think tank four. For now though I've got a fun inquiry.

What ideas for missions, be they big or small, fragment or complete, would you have for X2? I have some of my own, but I'd love to hear suggestions of course.

Example: I was watching a VIP rescue mission where the guy was in a truck. Obviously vehicles in the game can't move, but I had the idea of more dynamic missions like that where the prisoner convoy or supply train was in motion and we had to act with that in mind.

Frostlich1228

By the way, guys, later in the week we'll migrate to think tank four. For now though I've got a fun inquiry.

What ideas for missions, be they big or small, fragment or complete, would you have for X2? I have some of my own, but I'd love to hear suggestions of course.

Example: I was watching a VIP rescue mission where the guy was in a truck. Obviously vehicles in the game can't move, but I had the idea of more dynamic missions like that where the prisoner convoy or supply train was in motion and we had to act with that in mind.

An advent infiltration mission?

Posing as an Advent soldier and getting as much intel as we can.

DarkGemini24601

An advent infiltration mission?

Posing as an Advent soldier and getting as much intel as we can.
Mhmm, I have Infiltration as a mission type, though the masquerade part will rely on them not checking to make sure our Mag rifle actually works (unless we already have mag weapons by then).

DarkGemini24601

Tax had an excellent suggestion in regards to Vanguard of Forseti that I'm playing off of here. So at some point before Season Three to give closure to whatever characters people don't want to write solo/small collaborative spinoffs with that don't involve me, we'll skip to that final mission that gets the pirates off of Forseti. We might do the whole set of missions if we have time, or just the final battle with Trismegistus, but we will do that at some point before Liberation of Earth. Before that final battle we can show off characters that would have reached the pinnacle of their progression after about another month or two of fighting (and things that might have happened to them during that time) and where those that aren't at that apex ARE at. Then final battle, and bam, closure.

Not today, of course, but we should definitely plan some time to do that when nearly everyone has a chance to participate.

Mangrale

So this one is for shits and giggles, This a quiz to see if you guys can survive a yandere relation ship. I would love to hear the results of everyone.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/5925863/Could-You-Survive-a-Yandere-Relationship

I got acceptance. At a certain point I would be like "Well my old life is ruined. Start the car, honey. After I drown this stooly, this place is going hot and we need to get to the airport in five."

Just kidding guys. I'd never begin to date crazy, so it'd never get to that point.:p

Taxor_the_First

I got acceptance. At a certain point I would be like "Well my old life is ruined. Start the car, honey. After I drown this stooly, this place is going hot and we need to get to the airport in five."

Just kidding guys. I'd never begin to date crazy, so it'd never get to that point.:p
That implies you know they're crazy going in. A friend of mine has many tales to tell regarding women who have turned out to be very different than anyone thought.

One of which decided she wanted to be addressed as male and changed her name to the same name as said friend. That was a fun tale for him to tell.

Mangrale

That implies you know they're crazy going in. A friend of mine has many tales to tell regarding women who have turned out to be very different than anyone thought.

One of which decided she wanted to be addressed as male and changed her name to the same name as said friend. That was a fun tale for him to tell.
Trippy. Sorry but I have to ask then: Are you sure it was your friend you were talking to?

Anyway, I accept the fact that I shouldn't be counted on to give relationship advice. (Aww crap. There I go again)

DarkGemini24601

Alright, we'll use this think tank for coordinating that final mission if everyone's times align at some point, but otherwise we shall move discussion to think tank four. This one will be unstickird and that one will be stickied. Be working on your bios, and look onward! This third season will not suffer a change of leadership, a loss of several members of personnel (modt likely), and a lack of direction!

In layman's terms, Dis is Gon B Gud. Be working on your bios, I'll see you on Think Tank 4.

PrismaCube

I thought about a mission where you would have to go into the old XCOM HQ underground and get something from there. But who knows whatever happened to that base. Maybe there is nothing to return to.

Or some kind of Exalt mission. I just felt that they were a great idea lacking tons of story. I myself would have linked Exalt and Advent together had I had the time. For any Veteran XCOM players like me here. In XCOM apocalypse there is a group called Cult of Sirius and they pretty much praise the Aliens.

Anyway I wanted to let Eve be the founder of that Cult once she killed Lüsett and link the games together. I guess I see Advent as something similar to the Cult of Sirius. 10/10 Story IMO ^^

Hope this time there is more back story to them and not just a simple base raid with not even a unique boss >_>...

Anyway that's my time for this week. Got injured at work last week so I have sometime to poke my head in here. Also here is some art I'm working on. Or was working on until a certain arm decided to turn blue on me :p

http://sta.sh/07mzchon64t

Have a good one.
Gonna maybe swing around next month again to get some XCOM 2 Soldiers from you guys... or the month after that. Depend how busy things will get with the family merging ^^

Cheers

Last edited: