X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I know it is frustrating, but I'm sure we can figure this out. Again, I take full responsibility for not realizing this at first (even if certain people will try and share or take the blame). I just want this to work out as best it can, without whole characters being lost.

BMPixy

I know what part of your problem is here, trying to show different aspects of something. Wink wink. Maybe consider rearranging that priority a little, since the story isnt all about that (something).

If your implications are what I believe you're implying, then it is a bit late for that, that part of my project is finished and already ready to go.

To be more clear, its not about how much time an individual has alone. Its also about how much time everyone has. If you make 6 characters (that arent essential staff) thats great, but if you only end up using half them for collabs the others are near or total solo only.

And if half our cast rarely interacts with other characters this isnt much of a roleplay now is it? We didnt come here to write only solos.

Don't worry, I plan on spreading the collaboratory love equally. And, counterpoint to that last bit: Season 2, which imo was one of the more fun seasons I was apart of.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I have two mains, Cayden and Nick, though Connor will switch in with them depending on ideas while Ezra and Mark will be more backround characters. I have others but they are hush hush for now.

DarkGemini24601

This is not the time for hush hush. And i only know of one other. Im going to allow you the five, but if it comes down to it i may ask you to cut Ezra. It all depends. I doubt i wil have to though.

Dahlexpert

So far I only have one character, and that's Noire. I'm still debating bringing in another character or not, probable.

DarkGemini24601

So far I only have one character, and that's Noire. I'm still debating bringing in another character or not, probable.
Yeah, two or three isnt an issue at all. In retrospect, the rules last season were meant for a larger crowd thet we didnt have and we ultimately broke them snd expanded. But now that we will have anywhere from 13-17 people, welll... Temperance is needed.

Zain Shah

I'll start with one who will be Alexandros and then if I feel up to the task, I'll create some sort of non-soldier character (Maybe something along the lines of a coroner but I'll have to consider the usefulness of a coroner on the ship)

PrismaCube

Dahlexpert

I'm new can anyone tell me how this works?

Welcome to gamigon, a few warnings. Once we start the RP if you feel overwhelmed that's normal, you don't have to keep up with everybody and write two or the post a day in the story. though in the think tank you can write what ever you want. And most inportantley have fun.:)