X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

List of characters that are still on respective craft but won't be used very often:

Neutron Star:

Captain: {England, M} Commander Frederick Mason [Infantry] (Secondary Heart, Neural Dampening, and Adaptive Bone Marrow T)

{Japan, F} Chief Scientist Rei Tanaka

{Australia, F} Penny Hu [Weapons R&D Director]

{Australia, M} Isaac Anderson [Intelligence Correspondent for the XSDF]

Einherjar:

Captain: {Portugal, F} Lieutenant Commander Viviana Sousa [Scout] (T1 Cybernetic Prosthetic Eye, T1 Prosthetic Right Hand)(Blackout, Shockwave, Electrokinesis, Psi Inspiration)

PrismaCube

For anyone interested, I created a concept design of a character I thought up during my night shift on Monday and Tuesday. I did not take all to much time to put her in a specific pose or anything so like I said I just did a concept, in the future when I have more time I might redraw her. To her background currently she is suppose to be an antagonist and she might have a sister. (That is still a debate) I still have to fit her into the story somehow. Currently she also does not have a class, so no weapons, but I'm thinking of going something around spear or two swords.

http://prismacube.deviantart.com/art/Sayuri-Shimada-574463702?ga_submit_new=10%3A1448498161

As for Nonna Koskov and her story on the alien ship, I have continued to post chapter 3. Alzdude does not seem to be online recently so I went ahead and posted it unedited. So expect some error to occur. Anyway that is all from me. Wish you all a great day, I'm off to bed got nothing but night shifts this week... Yay >_>

PrismaCube's determination to one day enjoy a non night shift workday.
1372280087409.gif

PrismaCube

So I just found something amazing, some Japanese site that lets you create your own character, and not just one but several. So I decided to make Yokosora during her different stages of life. (It's not final just something I did for fun ^^)

yokosora_life_span_by_prismacube-d9i4tst.png

From Left to Right:
The Goddess before Yokosora was alive.
Yokosora at a young age.
Yokosora during her teenage years working as a smith.
Yokosora once she became an angel.
Yokosora after her turn.
Yokosora after her redemption.

As much as I love drawing my own stuff I just enjoyed doing this for once, was really easy and fun something I could enjoy while relaxing and watching anime, I might do one for the other characters as well, but I wont bother you guys with it ^^

I think I really managed to show her life in the expressions.
The Goddess was always happy and kind. Just like Yokosora as a child, in her teenage years she was confused about her life. As an Angel she became a humorless character. As a Devil she enjoyed her Revenge and Torture of others, and in her redemption she is happy once again and you can see that aspects from the goddess, angel and devil are in her.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
So I just found something amazing, some Japanese site that lets you create your own character, and not just one but several. So I decided to make Yokosora during her different stages of life. (It's not final just something I did for fun ^^)

yokosora_life_span_by_prismacube-d9i4tst.png

From Left to Right:
The Goddess before Yokosora was alive.
Yokosora at a young age.
Yokosora during her teenage years working as a smith.
Yokosora once she became an angel.
Yokosora after her turn.
Yokosora after her redemption.

As much as I love drawing my own stuff I just enjoyed doing this for once, was really easy and fun something I could enjoy while relaxing and watching anime, I might do one for the other characters as well, but I wont bother you guys with it ^^

I think I really managed to show her life in the expressions.
The Goddess was always happy and kind. Just like Yokosora as a child, in her teenage years she was confused about her life. As an Angel she became a humorless character. As a Devil she enjoyed her Revenge and Torture of others, and in her redemption she is happy once again and you can see that aspects from the goddess, angel and devil are in her.
Mind sharing the link there buddy?