OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

Frostlich1228

Bombay huh?

Hmm...HmmHmm...

Did you know in some parts of the world, especially when people are desperate, cat isn't that bad for eating...

Nekos are great... yes... but uh... I hate assholes... :/

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Also, Invidia and Superbia were worse then ol' Luxy. And Ira. And Phobos. And arguably Conquest and War.

It is weird to have a former villain that was so... rapey, and still say, "But aaaaall these people were worse."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I've heard of it... Always seemed pretty weird...
I think of it when I think of our story. Similarities in terms of the overall plot. Couple of humans secretly fight an alien invasion, though in the books, the resistance is only 5 humans and an alien, their weapons are the abilities to shapeshift into animals, and the alien invasion is being done covertly.

Frostlich1228

I think of it when I think of our story. Similarities in terms of the overall plot. Couple of humans secretly fight an alien invasion, though in the books, the resistance is only 5 humans and an alien, their weapons are the abilities to shapeshift into animals, and the alien invasion is being done covertly.

Ah... So we need shapshifters...

Wait... actually that sounds pretty cool... huh...

DarkGemini24601

But couldn't you conceivably use illusion magic to change yourself, then make it real enough to them to do damage?
Do damage how? What are you talking about?
Illusions and Telekinesis could pull that off...
Okay, here's my follow up to that though:

If you just want to break things, you don't need to shift to become stronger to do that. Just break things with telekinesis. At this point the illusionary part of it is purely for show, and nothing more.

Frostlich1228

Hey, do you guys come up with ideas of what your other characters are doing in this iteration story, even if you know they probably aren't going to show up at all?

Cause I do that all the time. :)