OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Thank you for all the accolades though, guys. Means a lot to me. I was worried on how the reception would be for the conclusion of Phase 1, but boy did you all take it better than I thought you would.

For Phase 2, expect it to not take nearly as long as Phase 1 did (6-7 months counting the vacations and other nonsense that got in the way). It'll be more streamlined and focused now that we've agitated the populace in ADVENT-controlled areas, with the specific places that didn't get the whole picture being targeted for truth bombs and our other aims (like the aforementioned Blacksite that Seshat remembered) being interspersed in-between. Verity Zenith also hinted at another cool element that will be included if you can pick it out. (Those of you that already know, SHHH!)

Yakone's indisposed, so you'll be seeing a lot more of Tomislav stepping into her metaphorical shoes as the other MC that's still around.
Wait, she is? I wanted to do a collab with her tomorrow. Damn it...

That... that was a joke, btw... heh... heh heh...

DarkGemini24601

Wait, she is? I wanted to do a collab with her tomorrow. Damn it...

That... that was a joke, btw... heh... heh heh...
Whos_laughing_now.jpg

Attachments

• Triggered Azazel.jpg
    Triggered Azazel.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 238

Frostlich1228

Well guys, good news!

My computer exploded yesterday and after a few trips back and forth with my brother to the store, it's all fixed... Turns out I got lucky and it was just my power supply that blew...

DarkGemini24601

On the recent Dahl and Zmby collab:

You guys know how to make something longer. I still need to step up my game in comparison with collabs. I like the talk about Jenn for reasons Zmby only knows... I feel bad for Joseph, need to do a collab with the poor guy soon to try and get him to grit his teeth or something and bear the pain. The talk about Yakone at the end was good... I can tell this collab started before the mission, but the mood shifts smoothly enough that by the end my bemoaning of the inevitability of some collabs having been left over from Phase 1 was more or less washed away.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry about me disappearing after posting yesterday. Was just so tired, I laid in my bed a just snoozed for most of the day. Didn't really put my day off work to much good, but I was too tired.

Dahlexpert

So once again in the spirit of Halloween, here's a decapitated head.

r022.jpg

And a creepy looking face.

get

Enjoy the nightmares.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I believe I mentioned this last year, but for anyone that missed it, if you would like a good horror movie this Halloween that is an underrated gem that pulls no punches, I'd like to give you this as an option.

From 2007's Trick 'r Treat:

DarkGemini24601

And thus Gem has delivered on the two collabs he spoke of. Enjoy! The first deals further with how Atka is feeling, and how she tries to distract herself... to varying degrees of success. The second contains a further exploration of Joseph's condition, and the steps that one close to him takes to get him out of his funk.