OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
It does make me wonder what the true nature of his relationship with Ayame is. It also makes me wonder how she would react to the truth. Thinking on it now, I'm not at all sure.

DarkGemini24601

"You know I think it's ironic, that Tom tried to cheer up Emile when He is just as bad. But I did love the solo, seeing how Tom is pretty much a walking dead man like that he fells nothing. I think him and Emile could talk to one another.
It makes me sad. Which means it has a lot of power in it. Good job.
Thank you.
It does make me wonder what the true nature of his relationship with Ayame is. It also makes me wonder how she would react to the truth. Thinking on it now, I'm not at all sure.
As he said, even he isn't sure. It's a twisted mess - very realisitic in that sense.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Thank you.

As he said, even he isn't sure. It's a twisted mess - very realisitic in that sense.
Of course, she might be more understanding to certain things then one might assume. Over five hundred years will show a person just how imperfect they might be, and how they shouldn't judge others too harshly.

DarkGemini24601

Hope you like the Lily one. I'm worried it might be a little weak, since I was kind of tired writing this. Gonna save the last two pieces of this extended solo for tomorrow. Hate delaying them, but there's no point in continuing to write like this.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, that's edition four of "The Paths we have Chosen". There is one more, though, preceding the beginning of the siege (which I hope to have written by later in the evening. Will see... three solos in a row is tough.)