X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliaMaluca

Oh dear.

Chris, thank you for that playthrough. Thanks for choosing Abigail, though her gig was quite short. I'll be looking forward for the journals of the next season. See you on twitch ;)

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

O man that was hard to watch,But I hope to see you all next season and hopefully I will be in it and I can't wait to see you all next season and to see what you write for your final journal entry.

Suryce

Game Master
Gah, but I haven't finish planning my new character yet! :eek:
(Oh well, I have the basics, I will improvise the rest xP)

On the bright side of things, there's still some uncharted territory in terms of EW roleplay for next season, like with poor late-to-the-party Exalt :D

Taugaunt

So I guess the only good thing about this is that I will be able to apply as a soldier this time (Or naught I really liked Abby and I might just remake her because there were so many ideas I never got to use, well if I am aloud to that is).

So in terms of soldiers I have two ideas that I have had in my head so far.

1. Is a Somalian pirate who has been contracted for his murderous skills.

2. Is a spy with multiple personality disorder.

Vlakvark

1. Is a Somalian pirate who has been contracted for his murderous skills.

2. Is a spy with multiple personality disorder.

Well, if you do choose to play as a Somalian pirate, I plan on applying as an Afrikaner who conducted several black ops in Somalia (and other places) for the Apartheid regime, and later the modern South African government.

Think it'd be kind of cool to have two (or more) African characters in season 5.

BMPixy

So I come back after a nice round of golf (managed 10 over on front nine of the Par 3), only to find out XCOM is boned. Again.

Goddammit, this is why I shouldn't go golfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.