X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostlich1228

In other news I just started a Marathon Ironman playthrough and one of the soldiers I started with was named Luc Durand, What is even more awesome was that he's French just like Annette.

I hope he lives to Rescue his Sister :D

Gahlo

In other news I just started a Marathon Ironman playthrough and one of the soldiers I started with was named Luc Durand, What is even more awesome was that he's French just like Annette.

I hope he lives to Rescue his Sister :D
Every time I see Durand all I can think of is Brood War.

PrismaCube

ugh this is so annoying, does anyone else have to check if anyone posted something because this website will just stop notifying you after a while? Brings me right to 180

Dragonivon

ugh this is so annoying, does anyone else have to check if anyone posted something because this website will just stop notifying you after a while? Brings me right to 180

You aren't the only one, though for me it's a bit hit or miss if it tells me if someone posts. I just got in the habit of checking for new posts frequently enough where it isn't that big an issue.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
You aren't the only one, though for me it's a bit hit or miss if it tells me if someone posts. I just got in the habit of checking for new posts frequently enough where it isn't that big an issue.
Yeah that is what I do I just want this season to end because I don't think I showed my true writing potential. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get much notice from others just by looking at my time here maybe I will be like Lemarque or Zhang one day;)

PrinceZarek

Alright, final journal is up. Its short, but I didn't want to add a whole bunch of superfluous things. One thing I was going to include was Lamarque's will. Later on as the war continued, I was going to have Cecile, Lamarque's sister, to contact him. She'd tell of him of sanctuaries that were being setup around Europe, but you have to buy your way in, so naturally only the "elites" would be able to survive. Lamarque had amassed a sizable fortune from his mercenary work, and that money would've saved many lives. I hadn't introduced that side-story yet, so I left it out.

summerjuliet

My journal for the Tuesday episode is going to be late....I'm out of town without any internet and typing the whole thing on my phone seems like a bad idea.

Taxor_the_First

Yeah, I don't like my inbox being filled with notifications that twenty people said something on this day in this place. I just poke my head back here every now and then to see whats going on.
Don't always log in though, only if I have something to say.
So if you ever think I'm gone, know that I'm always watching.
ALWAYS.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Yeah, I don't like my inbox being filled with notifications that twenty people said something on this day in this place. I just poke my head back here every now and then to see whats going on.
Don't always log in though, only if I have something to say.
So if you ever think I'm gone, know that I'm always watching.
ALWAYS.
Just one thing to say

UltimaNamir

Alright, final journal is up. Its short, but I didn't want to add a whole bunch of superfluous things. One thing I was going to include was Lamarque's will. Later on as the war continued, I was going to have Cecile, Lamarque's sister, to contact him. She'd tell of him of sanctuaries that were being setup around Europe, but you have to buy your way in, so naturally only the "elites" would be able to survive. Lamarque had amassed a sizable fortune from his mercenary work, and that money would've saved many lives. I hadn't introduced that side-story yet, so I left it out.

R.I.P Lamarque

S

Sarge-Pepper

It will notify you of the first post since you visited the page. It won't tell you of each new post unless you visit the page in between.

Came here to say this. And the leader himself beat me to it. Not sure if excited or dissapointed, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.