X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Shit. So much for Chinese food night.
Oh well hey here is this to brighten up your day. If you think about it, if two Chinese men cannibalize each other it is technically takeout in America ehh eat your heart out Jerry Springer or whoever the fuck made the airplane food joke.

Dragonivon

Shit. So much for Chinese food night.

Pity, I was hoping for chinese food night and using some of that RP we worked out earlier. The assault curse lives on. If you want, throw me a PM and we can work out at least a little back and forth they had in the skyranger at least. Still, tough break man. This season is being ROUGH on the regular RPers this time.

Thenlar

Pity, I was hoping for chinese food night and using some of that RP we worked out earlier. The assault curse lives on. If you want, throw me a PM and we can work out at least a little back and forth they had in the skyranger at least. Still, tough break man. This season is being ROUGH on the regular RPers this time.
Sure. Let's work out something.

I don't know if I qualify as "regular" I just showed up for this season.

BMPixy

I'm trying to remember if there are any soldiers named Dave/David/anything else that shortens to Dave, but I don't think so. Shame if I'm right, missed out on a great opportunity for a 'Everybody is dead, Dave' moment.

Also, side note, having flashbacks to S2. Not fun.

MenacingTaquito

I'm trying to remember if there are any soldiers named Dave/David/anything else that shortens to Dave, but I don't think so. Shame if I'm right, missed out on a great opportunity for a 'Everybody is dead, Dave' moment.

Also, side note, having flashbacks to S2. Not fun.

Was it that bad? I really do hope that we don't ended up like that.

Last edited:

BMPixy

Was it that bad? I really do hope we that it doesn't ended up like that.

It wasn't really that bad in terms of casualties, but more so the proximity of the casualties. However, Odd likely won't make the same mistakes he did then, like immediately go into Gangplank after Confounding Light.

Gahlo

It wasn't really that bad in terms of casualties, but more so the proximity of the casualties. However, Odd likely won't make the same mistakes he did then, like immediately go into Gangplank after Confounding Light.
To be fair, he had never done Gangplank at the time. Not only did he not know what he was getting into, he didn't know he could delay it either.

Taxor_the_First

Last comment was typed on phone, felt I had to add this.
I always knew you were the Joker of this group.
upload_2014-3-4_19-37-27.png

Hokucho

We lose another one! This is so demoralizing! I had a lot to post but if anyone wants to coop anything I can retcon my post if its done before others post.

Last edited:

Dragonivon

Oh come on guys... Just because every mission since picking up Zhang someone has died doesn't mean Odd is losing his touch. It just means that I have a much darker story to tell. We haven't had a season 2 situation yet... Yet.

ACisHere

Oh come on guys... Just because every mission since picking up Zhang someone has died doesn't mean Odd is losing his touch. It just means that I have a much darker story to tell. We haven't had a season 2 situation yet... Yet.
Listen Mr. Reaper-Bad-Luck-Charm-in-a-beard, you stay away from my girl, she just wants a place to belong. </3 Lol

MenacingTaquito

Lol, i wasn't trying to be a negative Nancy, really, i just saw a horribly timed joke ripe for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.